Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A simple challenge for mein bros

The Nazi salute which was originally the Roman salute is based on spirituality where you are literally greeting the soul (Sol) of another person. If anything this can be seen like sort like a yoga pose so that's why anyone can feel a positive surge when doing it especially if you do it towards the direction of the sun. I might try one day actually. Maybe even vibrate RAUM or something too. :D

hailourtruegod said:
The Nazi salute which was originally the Roman salute is based on spirituality where you are literally greeting the soul (Sol) of another person. If anything this can be seen like sort like a yoga pose so that's why anyone can feel a positive surge when doing it especially if you do it towards the direction of the sun. I might try one day actually. Maybe even vibrate RAUM or something too. :D
images

HauptSturm said:
Do the Nazi Salute for 5 minutes and see how you feel.
As an experiment....

Ummm lol. Ohhkay. Walks into bedroom, acting like I'm not gonna do it. Then suddenly with the ferocity of a home sick lion set free into the wild, I blasted my arm forward.

Melting the wall with my steely gaze. Then continued....holding it. Till oh no.....the cramps began to set in. But Alas! This hardened lip warrior was prepared for the sudden oncoming of his own muscles turning against him.

I stiffened my muscles and continued glaring at the wall. Till the 5 minute mark was met. With exasperated gasp, formed smoothly in well formed words.

I'm a badass.....

And like that your challenge was too easy. Make it more difficult next time. Like 88 pushups per vibration of the RTR.

Leave the arm holding for girly men. Time for the real tests to begin.

Aldrick said:
HauptSturm said:
Do the Nazi Salute for 5 minutes and see how you feel.
As an experiment....

Ummm lol. Ohhkay. Walks into bedroom, acting like I'm not gonna do it. Then suddenly with the ferocity of a home sick lion set free into the wild, I blasted my arm forward.

Melting the wall with my steely gaze. Then continued....holding it. Till oh no.....the cramps began to set in. But Alas! This hardened lip warrior was prepared for the sudden oncoming of his own muscles turning against him.

I stiffened my muscles and continued glaring at the wall. Till the 5 minute mark was met. With exasperated gasp, formed smoothly in well formed words.

I'm a badass.....

And like that your challenge was too easy. Make it more difficult next time. Like 88 pushups per vibration of the RTR.

Leave the arm holding for girly men. Time for the real tests to begin.
Do it with the left arm now for balance. It's like a yoga pose.
Imagine being an actual Nazi and having your arm get tired. People actually complain about that...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back