Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dinosaurs: Proof of Electric Universe Theory?

ZmajEriksson

According to mainstream paleontologists dinosaurs were able to grow as big as they were because the oxygen levels were higher. I highly doubt this. The earth was much more geologically active back then, which means volcanos were more active, and carbon levels were higher. A high carbon atmosphere can't hold much oxygen.

Also with our gravity an animal that size would collapse under its own weight. It's well documented that gravity isn't constantand changes at the very least every few years. The only explanation for the size of dinosaurs(which were not just lizards, there were probably more mamilian and avian species than reptilian) is low gravity. (((They))) don't want us to know this because it debunks their materialistic view they push on the scientific community.

I have heard claims they just kind of threw a lot of ideals about what they think dinosaurs looked like together with not much to go on about a bone or two in many cases. But then again maybe not....

Gods I'm obsessed with dinosaurs....

I've studied about research on prehistoric insects that were massive due to changes in the atmosphere, their sizes altering, but crocodiles are where it's at. Prehistoric crocodiles were massive in size and for such perfect survival chances in these days it wouldn't make much sense for them to downsize unless there was a major factor that came into play.

That would make some sense but how would Earth have a lower gravity?
Idk what Electric Universe Theory is. Can I get a quick run down on that?

They take a few random bones and make up a fully arbitrary model of how this pretended specie would look like in a way fitting with their pre-decided narrative. And then craft an elaborate lore on the lifestyle they would have had. And then reinforce it, with ridiculous financial backing, into schools and culture including hollywood blockbusters. Maybe it's simply random bones of random animals. Maybe a part is something else...

Why is the dragon getting so much lore.. for millennias in basically every part of the world. It even survived extremely popular to our time. Is it all an allegory of kundalini.. why not use the snake for the kundalini (as already done). There are snakes everywhere. Why make up a new fictional dragons. Although they could simply have been originally fire snakes representing the fire of the kundalini. Breathing fire.. it's air+fire in this case. So the dragon may be the masculine elemental symbolism of the feminine snake. Snakes being associated to the earth and water elements.

Apparently the Chinese just put together 12 zodiac signs of animals. The Dragon along with 11 "real" animals including the Snake as a separate one. A physical realistic dragon could maybe look like this :
Chinese-Dragon-Coloring-Pages-Printable-1024x770.jpg

Which is between a live snake and the dinosaur cult they are selling us.

And writing about dragons made me realize.
The western - shamelessly sexist :evil: - stories about the hero slaying the fire breathing dragon to save the princess.. after fighting and vanquishing the dragon he goes to climb in her tower where she is at the top in a deep sleep.. and then in the end he marries her (they are united). It was all spiritual allegory for raising the kundalini and uniting the male conscious brain with the female dormant one.

Can we please replace jews with dinosaurs?

-I do not see any reason why Gravity on earth should change. Or will ever change drastically.

I suddenly have an image of T-Rex doing push-ups :mrgreen:

NinRick said:

-I do not see any reason why Gravity on earth should change. Or will ever change drastically.

Gravity is not constant. It's always changing. This is well documented, just not talked about my mainstream scientists

ZmajEriksson said:
NinRick said:

Gravity is not constant. It's always changing. This is well documented, just not talked about my mainstream scientists

Wow this theory is actually kinda interesting lol.
Give me time to research and think for myself.

NinRick said:
ZmajEriksson said:
NinRick said:

Wow this theory is actually kinda interesting lol.
Give me time to research and think for myself.

Richard Hall interviewed a scientist about electric universe. You could start with that

Even if dinosaurs did not exist (either at all, or existed, but were not dependant upon one aspect or another of the Electric Universe) it is telling, IMO, that almost no science has been researched in the field of electrical phenomena and magnetic effects (also known as electro-gravity/ flying saucer/tesla technologies), and that such scientists and individuals who do, are not only ridiculed, but are also Actively Pursued and Punished for it.

Now, why would 'bunk quacks' be so hotly pursued, harangued, ousted, unpersoned, and in alot of cases, actively murdured, if the 'science' they were researching, was the equivalent of trying to teach history and philosophy to a room full of dogs ? Why not merely ridicule them and then ignore them, and let them effortfully expend themselves into weariness, if it was such a case ?

I think it is because, said electrogravity scientists, were onto something. Something Very Big, and those in power Do Not Want, We The People to have it, even on an individual case by case basis.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back