Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

US is withdrawing from Syria

Coraxo

US: All American diplomats will leave Syria within 24 hours, all soldiers will leave Syria within 60-100 days: US officials to Reuters.

The French Army is considering pulling their military forces from northern Syria. According to some news tv channels on Twitter.

SDF (Syrian Democratic Forces, supported by the US): US withdrawal from Syria is betrayal and stab in the back. According to Kurdish journalists on Twitter.

All of this has just happened today, their thoughtform is officially dead. Europe is waking up and the Middle East is stabilizing. The jews have officially lost the war, it's just a matter of time till their extermination.

Also a couple of months ago a pissraeli airstrike on Syria resulted in the destruction of a Russian scouting aircraft and the death of its whole crew (around 12 people) which made Russia finally deliver the S-300 anti-aircraft along side other advanced military equipment for scouting and such to Syria, after Syria purchased said items for few years. Pissrael are pissing their pants ever since and have only carried out one airstrike which was canceled and resulted in nothing, ut was because the S-300 almost caught one of their advance jets.

Pissrael is pissing itself, and jews around the world are shiting their pants as they're aware of what's coming.

Unfortunately I'm on my phone, hence the reason I didn't link any source, but it's all over the internet, if someone could link an article that would be highly appreciated.

Guys, remember what the HPs have always warned us of; we don't stop until the enemy is fully defeated, and in my mind this translates to their full extermination.
Seeing them losing should motivate us to do even more RTRs.

Cheers everybody, and Happy Yule to you all!

Also, the jews in Washington is trying their best to prevent Trump's decision about the withdrawal from Syria, so let's make sure to do some extra RTRs these few days to stop them and keep snowballing our victories!

iu

Not sure I wanna see Russia and China dominate the middle east... They could also help Israel. The US presence there is very important.

"Security Council diplomats at the UN: Assad won the war in Syria" according to a senior writer at WSJ.

It appears that Turkey made a deal with Assad to hand him back all of the lost territories, it seems Turkey pressured the US to withdraw so they could carry on an offense in SDF controlled territory against some Kurdish militias by using the leftovers from the rebel groups who fought Assad, which means let the remaining militias fight to death and give Syria its stolen territory back.

Turkey listened to jewish promises and fought a war for them and now they're forced by Assad to clean up the mess they did. What an irony.

It's estimated that the countries who fought Syria and its legitimate government have invested around 7 TRILLION USD in this war, I don't know how accurate is that but Qatar alone has definitely invested more than 300 billion USD in destroying Syria. Syria's GDP before the war was around 63 billion USD only.

The jews are so miserable right now, I'm actually having a blast.

Coraxo said:
US: All American diplomats will leave Syria within 24 hours, all soldiers will leave Syria within 60-100 days: US officials to Reuters.

The French Army is considering pulling their military forces from northern Syria. According to some news tv channels on Twitter.

SDF (Syrian Democratic Forces, supported by the US): US withdrawal from Syria is betrayal and stab in the back. According to Kurdish journalists on Twitter.

All of this has just happened today, their thoughtform is officially dead. Europe is waking up and the Middle East is stabilizing. The jews have officially lost the war, it's just a matter of time till their extermination.

Also a couple of months ago a pissraeli airstrike on Syria resulted in the destruction of a Russian scouting aircraft and the death of its whole crew (around 12 people) which made Russia finally deliver the S-300 anti-aircraft along side other advanced military equipment for scouting and such to Syria, after Syria purchased said items for few years. Pissrael are pissing their pants ever since and have only carried out one airstrike which was canceled and resulted in nothing, ut was because the S-300 almost caught one of their advance jets.

Pissrael is pissing itself, and jews around the world are shiting their pants as they're aware of what's coming.

Unfortunately I'm on my phone, hence the reason I didn't link any source, but it's all over the internet, if someone could link an article that would be highly appreciated.

Guys, remember what the HPs have always warned us of; we don't stop until the enemy is fully defeated, and in my mind this translates to their full extermination.
Seeing them losing should motivate us to do even more RTRs.

Cheers everybody, and Happy Yule to you all!

HAHAHA this is so AWESOME!
Recent events all over the world are motivating me very much HAHAHA!

Let‘s keep it going!
We must not stop until the enemy is burned down and we stand on their ashes!

Guys jut remember what Mageson said. Russia is sabotageing Syria for Israel s benefit. The US presence there at least kept Putin partially paralized. Idk if this is good...

Israel has lost in Syria its over and the only thing they have left is open war with Iran, Syria and Lebanon which they will lose. And they might try anyway as they are insane.

HP Mageson666 said:
Israel has lost in Syria its over and the only thing they have left is open war with Iran, Syria and Lebanon which they will lose. And they might try anyway as they are insane.

This could mean israeli migrants comint to xian Europe and just more: oy vey showah persecutions give us more money and rights. Make it illegal to even say jew.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Guys jut remember what Mageson said. Russia is sabotageing Syria for Israel s benefit. The US presence there at least kept Putin partially paralized. Idk if this is good...

You have no idea on what's going on, do you?

US presence in the ME is 10 times worse than Russia's.
Russia can't do shit without the approval of the Syrian government, on the other hand the US does whatever they want.
There was an incident in Syria, where Russia relocated ex-rebels to a different village without the approval of the Syrian government, the Syrian government went nuts and it ended up with Russia apologizing to Syria.
On the other hand the US have been doing nothing in ME except for supplying ISIL and keeping them safe, like whenever the SAA advances in ISIL territory, US made sure to carry on an airstrike on SAA to protect ISIL, just like pissrael were doing. They've been also training and recruiting ISIL soldiers in Al-Tanf base in South Syria for YEARS. Now tell me, how is that a good thing?

How is it a good thing that the US is fighting wars in ME on behalf of pissrael? They literally destroyed dozens of countries around the globe just to satisfy pissrael, one only needs to look at Iraq to understand what are US' motives in Syria.
Russia was the jews' last hope in kicking out Iran from Syria and they failed miserably. Russia is forced to fight the war and force neighboring countries (like Turkey) to obey Assad and make deals with him, otherwise they have to go home.

Putin has said before that his mission in Syria is to protect pissrael, the Syrian government understands that and they don't trust Russia fully. But it doesn't matter since they already failed.
Putin also seems to be sick and tired of pissrael's bullshit, at this point he doesn't care about them anymore, it appears he's trying (and failing) to build a new USSR.

Coraxo said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

You have no idea on what's going on, do you?

US presence in the ME is 10 times worse than Russia's.
Russia can't do shit without the approval of the Syrian government, on the other hand the US does whatever they want.
There was an incident in Syria, where Russia relocated ex-rebels to a different village without the approval of the Syrian government, the Syrian government went nuts and it ended up with Russia apologizing to Syria.
On the other hand the US have been doing nothing in ME except for supplying ISIL and keeping them safe, like whenever the SAA advances in ISIL territory, US made sure to carry on an airstrike on SAA to protect ISIL, just like pissrael were doing. They've been also training and recruiting ISIL soldiers in Al-Tanf base in South Syria for YEARS. Now tell me, how is that a good thing?

How is it a good thing that the US is fighting wars in ME on behalf of pissrael? They literally destroyed dozens of countries around the globe just to satisfy pissrael, one only needs to look at Iraq to understand what are US' motives in Syria.
Russia was the jews' last hope in kicking out Iran from Syria and they failed miserably. Russia is forced to fight the war and force neighboring countries (like Turkey) to obey Assad and make deals with him, otherwise they have to go home.

Putin has said before that his mission in Syria is to protect pissrael, the Syrian government understands that and they don't trust Russia fully. But it doesn't matter since they already failed.
Putin also seems to be sick and tired of pissrael's bullshit, at this point he doesn't care about them anymore, it appears he's trying (and failing) to build a new USSR.

Failing to build the ussr my ass. I can see their influence in my country in sabotage and subtle movements. I don't see where I implied the US army did only good things. It's just that I know a lot about Russia and they don't need brute force to conquer. We will see how things turn. I hope you are right.

EasternFireLion666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

This could mean israeli migrants comint to xian Europe and just more: oy vey showah persecutions give us more money and rights. Make it illegal to even say jew.

And what do you think the muslim migrants who are already here would do to them? :lol:

I doubt any jews would be left alive in Israel in a day or two if that war starts. If the entire Iranian, Syrian and Lebanese, Hezbollah forces who are sitting on the Golan region right next to Israeli's boarders attack them at once what fucking good is their Samson defence when the enemies are in their cities and towns. And then if they use such against those nations the relation against them by their forces would be brutal and probably wipe them all out. If Israel's nuclear plant is hit by enemy systems entire Israel will be doomed from the fallout.

I don't believe the Rambo persona the israeli's present about their military either. They were totally defeated by several hundred lightly armed Hezbollah forces in 2006 and lost thousands of men and dozens of tanks and positions and ran like they where chasing a rolling shekel along the ground all the way back to Israel.

America has a military plan to invade the entire middle east for Israel this was the Jade Helm exercise. However this would be a disaster for American and any allied forces. Have fun fighting your way thought all of Lebanon, Syria, Iran and Iraq and then trying to occupy it forever for jooz. Given how the Saudi forces are being wiped out in Yemen I doubt this would go well. The best western tanks and planes are now neutralized by a guy with a shoulder fire RPG or missile.

HP Mageson666 said:
I don't believe the Rambo persona the israeli's present about their military either. They were totally defeated by several hundred lightly armed Hezbollah forces in 2006 and lost thousands of men and dozens of tanks and positions and ran like they where chasing a rolling shekel along the ground all the way back to Israel.

War is so intuitive and spititual in the strategies, plans, whether it works or doesn't. A blank soulless hive mind borg just can't possibly tune into this in a really effective way. This is why the only success they ever had is from turning humans against each other. Some sick inbred lizard weakling borgs just can't even fight in a war, even if they outnumbered the humans.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back