Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

12th house Spirituality

darkmonkey666

I have a serious question. If let's say someone has a lot of planets in the 12th house and experiences things would this make spirituality cloudy or confusing or would it be more mental illness. Or is it like the 8th house where they would have more clear spiritual experiences.

I was studying this and wasn't sure. It's not a dumb question I hope.

darkmonkey666 said:
I have a serious question. If let's say someone has a lot of planets in the 12th house and experiences things would this make spirituality cloudy or confusing or would it be more mental illness. Or is it like the 8th house where they would have more clear spiritual experiences.

The other way around, since planets in the 12th House usually relate to enhanced psychic abilities and astral sensitivity, although the houses those planets rule may be subject to negative events and misfortune. Mental illness is also influence a lot by the degrees planets are at, and those are degrees such as 22, 15, 2, and 7, as well as the locations of Neptune and Saturn.

darkmonkey666 said:

A person who has many planets in the 12th House will definitely be more psychic than others (12th House = House of spiritual power). But if that person doesn't meditate, then he/she will have more difficulty in their lives than the average person, as the 12th House can be a House of isolation, depression etc etc.

I have a stellium in the 12th House (3 planets + is called a stellium) and I know 2 other people who have stellium in the 12th House. Both them and me, we are all spiritually strong, but we have had many bad experiences in life.
Personally, when I started meditating, so many things started making sense in my life...
And as for my "bad experiences", I can't talk about the others, but for me I have a lack of experiences as a whole. But I did have soooo many issues with myself. All the misery that can knock on someone's door, it was all inside me, in my mind, my heart. My thoughts were extremely depressing and I was in a constant war with myself.

I believe, for people with a 12th House stellium (or even just 1 or 2 planets in the 12th House), meditating can be life-changing in a very strong way.

The 12th House is either going to bring you misery and trouble or, through meditation, you are going to turn it into your strong trait, you will hone your spiritual powers and you will be a psychic, a very strong person etc.
The 12th House is also connected with our past lives.
Your spiritual power is most likely something you gained from past lives (unless it is hereditary) but because of xtianity etc, people who meditated, practiced magick etc, were slaughtered/tortured/murdered...
So, many of our current problems come from past lives.

Yagami Light said:
darkmonkey666 said:

A person who has many planets in the 12th House will definitely be more psychic than others (12th House = House of spiritual power). But if that person doesn't meditate, then he/she will have more difficulty in their lives than the average person, as the 12th House can be a House of isolation, depression etc etc.

I have a stellium in the 12th House (3 planets + is called a stellium) and I know 2 other people who have stellium in the 12th House. Both them and me, we are all spiritually strong, but we have had many bad experiences in life.
Personally, when I started meditating, so many things started making sense in my life...
And as for my "bad experiences", I can't talk about the others, but for me I have a lack of experiences as a whole. But I did have soooo many issues with myself. All the misery that can knock on someone's door, it was all inside me, in my mind, my heart. My thoughts were extremely depressing and I was in a constant war with myself.

I believe, for people with a 12th House stellium (or even just 1 or 2 planets in the 12th House), meditating can be life-changing in a very strong way.

The 12th House is either going to bring you misery and trouble or, through meditation, you are going to turn it into your strong trait, you will hone your spiritual powers and you will be a psychic, a very strong person etc.
The 12th House is also connected with our past lives.
Your spiritual power is most likely something you gained from past lives (unless it is hereditary) but because of xtianity etc, people who meditated, practiced magick etc, were slaughtered/tortured/murdered...
So, many of our current problems come from past lives.
I know someone that has Neptune in the 12th house...he is so mentaly fucked up. While Neptune in the 12th would make you really spiritualy powerful because he doesn't meditate he becomed really mentaly ill. I'm so sorry for people's that have this positions and don't find spiritual satanism or at least something decent like yoga or qi gong :(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back