Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sharing links to the Exposing Christianity site in real life

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Just for the sake of curiosity, what would you estimate the effectiveness of business cards with though provoking questions (like; Are you sure about what happens when you die?) and links to the exposing christianity site on average people in real life?

I had the idea awhile back, and am just right now debating on whether or not it would be a viable thing to do. Of course these cards would be made with a privately owned printer, and placed in random places while wearing gloves (thank goodness for Winter and that convenience). But my main concern is with effectiveness, and whether or not just putting links to JoS websites is just as effective or even more effective.

Just an idea I had, feel free to let me know wheat you all think :)

I did that in an xtian store years ago where I put it in all the books. I don't know how effective it was but the place only lasted a few months. I do think we are winning as few young people believe in xtianity well at least where I live but the older people are almost all brainwashed into it and keep it going not sure how to fix that.

The other problem is they are all not really believing in Spirituality of Satanism but more like new age or athiestic or neo pagan it's frustrating cause there is no group I agree with and feel comfortable with here. So it may be good to put Joy of Satan links around.

And www.kabbalahexposed.com is the best! You can put questions like how much do you actually know about how jew/islam works? And the www.Kabbalahexposed.com under it.
I think this has a high chance of working with most people. Most people are just kind of blank and in the middle because they don't know and they don't care to learn more by going and purposefully reasearching. And if they did, they would be lost in a sea of kike websites. But if they find this card, many people would at least be curious to look at the website to see what it is. You can ask Satan to help you bless the cards to get people's attention. I think this is one of the best things you can do. :D

Go for it if you want but I consider internet warfare to be more effective option since anyone can open a link on the internet in way shorter period of time... Also links on the internet are way harder to get rid off than a piece of paper that anyone can throw into the trashcan. Links on the internet will also reach more people and last longer.

Sounds good, thank you :)

I was just reminded too about a trick one of my old managers told me about when I was doing sales; Those jars and vases where you can put your business card / piece of paper into to enter to get a 'free' item. (This was a way to get ahold of people to talk to them about what you're selling, by offering a free coffee or such from the restaurant) I could carry a business card wallet and just drop a card in each one of those I see as I go about my business, that'd reach an amount of people more reliably.

That, and putting these cards in naturally religious places with thought provoking questions like "Are you 100% sure you're going to heaven?" Most people are misinformed about A LOT, so this would sound like religious propaganda to them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back