Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Solutions to lack of motivation

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Hey all :) So, despite a lot of good happening lately and a consistent schedule of yoga and RTRs I still feel a lack of motivation. Is this normal?

Luckily for me I did a Pluto working to increase my will to do the RTRs and yoga though, so it's no problem :) I'm just wondering if this sort of resistance is normal

Also, as a side question; What motivates you all to go to work daily? I've been struggling with this lately too, though it's more of a resistance to going in the mornings at 7 A.M., and then I just accept that I'm there until 3:30 :/ And if Mageson is reading this, perhaps you could enlighten us all on what the actual recommended hours of work are in a day (I'm planning to get back into an entrapenureal job again soon).

Thank you all for reading, and have a great day! :)

There is no other choice. Use aum yamaya nama to your specific situation if you have no other option and you just can't dedicate time to your foremost duty and essential priority. Every second you waste is gone.

Poweredbythesun said:
Hey all :) So, despite a lot of good happening lately and a consistent schedule of yoga and RTRs I still feel a lack of motivation. Is this normal?

Luckily for me I did a Pluto working to increase my will to do the RTRs and yoga though, so it's no problem :) I'm just wondering if this sort of resistance is normal

Like HP HC 666 stated before (have in mind that I can make typos in regards to what he said), our minds can rebel against us because our soul is in shock from the first time we start to meditate in lifetime, hence why we don't get any progress and then lose motivation of doing things because "Why should I do it if there is no progressed involved whatsoever?"
This is like exercising, if you exercise for 1 day and look in the mirror after you are done of course you won't see any results, because it is the first day, but if you continue on and on and on, you'll start to notice the results you've been longing to see. :)

I believe this answer should help you as this is the main reason behind why we lose motivation so easily.

Poweredbythesun said:

Also, as a side question; What motivates you all to go to work daily? I've been struggling with this lately too, though it's more of a resistance to going in the mornings at 7 A.M., and then I just accept that I'm there until 3:30 :/ And if Mageson is reading this, perhaps you could enlighten us all on what the actual recommended hours of work are in a day (I'm planning to get back into an entrapenureal job again soon).

Thank you all for reading, and have a great day! :)

Cobra has stated quite a few times that working with the outer planets, pluto, uranus and neptune is very dangerous and destructive energy. There is a reason these were never made into squares.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Cobra has stated quite a few times that working with the outer planets, pluto, uranus and neptune is very dangerous and destructive energy. There is a reason these were never made into squares.

Sorry for not being specific, here's what I mean by a 'Pluto working'. :)

Aum Yamaya Nama ( AHHHH UUUU MMMM – YYYYAAAAHHH MMMMAAAA YYYYAAAAHHHH – NNNN AAAAHHHH MMMMAAAAHHHH )

"In a healthy and positive manner I am completely and permanently obsessed with ____ and dedicating a major part of my day towards it."

This 'working' is pretty potent, and a single rep did the trick for me. Hope this helps someone :)

Poweredbythesun said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Aum Yamaya Nama ( AHHHH UUUU MMMM – YYYYAAAAHHH MMMMAAAA YYYYAAAAHHHH – NNNN AAAAHHHH MMMMAAAAHHHH )

"In a healthy and positive manner I am completely and permanently obsessed with ____ and dedicating a major part of my day towards it."

This 'working' is pretty potent, and a single rep did the trick for me. Hope this helps someone :)

The point is Bringing in the energy of these planets is malefic. yamanama Is literally the God of Death.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

The point is Bringing in the energy of these planets is malefic. yamanama Is literally the God of Death.

Thank you for letting me know, original post is from here if you wish to have a look :) : https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12987&p=49002&hilit=cycles+of+the+moon#p49002

Jack The GOOD guy said:
Use Aum Yamaya Nama to restructure/rig your mind to what you desire. Its the positive force of Pluto and the mantra of the deity yama. It can grant obsession and one pointed focus on whatever you program it to do. Don't use more reps,though. Its extremely powerful and can make one neurotic. Affirmation must always be willed with visualization about what exactly you want to manifest in reality.
An example will be,"In a healthy and positive manner I'm completely and permanently obsessed with *** and dedicating major part of my day towards it.". Or. "In a healthy and positive manner I'm completely dedicated to finish my *** for the day" .
Where *** is the thing/activity you wish to definitely do.

Either way, I've already used this twice without damage. And will not use it further unless it's shown to be okay.

Hi Aldrick and group.
I did AUM YAMAYA SVAHA for 20x everyday for about a month. It was for a soul working.

This mantra made me focused, calm, and indeed i felt innately disciplined. I did not experience any negative issues at all. On the contrary, my energies felt soothing, pin-pointed, and directed.

I have also done AUM INDRAYA NAMAH. YAMAYA felt more powerful. I have not done AUM VARUNAYA NAMAH/SVAHA.

From my 1st hand experience, I would say that the mantras YAMAYA and INDRAYA are very safe, positive, and powerful.

I have a question. Is Yama a god of the underworld or is he a god of wind? I can't see I felt any airy energies or attributes from using his mantra.

Hail Satan!

Aldrick Strickland said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back