Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Message to EVERYONE. Please read.

jwsx

My Satanic family

I took this year to really think things through and I decided to step up my game in helping our cause and Father Satan. I decided that in the coming year, (I saw this on the JoS site) I will pursue and do all I can to establish Satanism as a legitimate and respected religion with the same benefits and recognition that other religions receive in every community. This is my plan and goal for the coming year, if the Anton Lavey was able to accomplish this for his church than so can I. If it means I must have my image and name out there, so be it. If it means recieving threats from a bunch of no life’s so be it but this is my plan and I am going to do everything in my power to make this happen. All I ask for is everyone’s support. I will definitely keep you all updated on how this goes/ should I have more questions for the HPs I’ll be back on here.

Hail Satan!

-jwsx

If you profess antisemitism in public then you will have a lot of problems on your shoulders. Of course you can profess the reversal of the original gods into bad and the creation of the bible etc from Judaism etc can be all shown. However if you bring Jews into this and explicitly state that Jews did this, you know you'll be labeled as an Nazi antisemite and probably jailed.all these concepts should be reserved for the inner circles of your organization. In the public there should be no talk of extraterrestrials or Jewish involvement etc. Because that's a sure death sentence to any movement. Your thing should be based in public should be about how original spiritual religions are of the demons and they are not at all bad and then preach meditation and spirituality and spiritual concepts etc. Extremely trusted people in your group should be informed of important concepts like those we know at the Jo's.

Go about this smartly, we're in enemy zone, so if you decide to make a stupid move, the enemy WILL strike you down.

I’ve given this plenty of thought and I have a plan that’ll make things a little less complicated. I will go through with this with a smart approach so i won’t be considered an enemy in the public’s eye.

-jwsx

jwsx said:
I’ve given this plenty of thought and I have a plan that’ll make things a little less complicated. I will go through with this with a smart approach so i won’t be considered an enemy in the public’s eye.

-jwsx

This plot you stated proves otherwise.

jwsx said:
My Satanic family

I took this year to really think things through and I decided to step up my game in helping our cause and Father Satan. I decided that in the coming year, (I saw this on the JoS site) I will pursue and do all I can to establish Satanism as a legitimate and respected religion with the same benefits and recognition that other religions receive in every community. This is my plan and goal for the coming year, if the Anton Lavey was able to accomplish this for his church than so can I. If it means I must have my image and name out there, so be it. If it means recieving threats from a bunch of no life’s so be it but this is my plan and I am going to do everything in my power to make this happen. All I ask for is everyone’s support. I will definitely keep you all updated on how this goes/ should I have more questions for the HPs I’ll be back on here.

Hail Satan!

-jwsx

Okay I like your idea!
Just be fucking careful.
As Jack said before, speak bad of jews, or about the holocaust, the talmud etc and you might face a prison sentence.
If you are confident that you are safe at all times, then go for it.

Do you want to share how you want to proceed?

Personally, I'd rather do the Final RTR, meditate and spread the truth links online instead of risking my life to prove a point to somebody who is too brainwashed to listen.

I hear you 100 percent but this what I want to do. I know I’ll be safe with the Gods on my side with this. Now doing the RTRs is a Fantastic way to go about this but what I want to do is make the Joy Of Satan an official thing as Lavey did with his church. Make this an official thing in the eyes of the government so we can be better protected with more rights. This is all still in the works so forgive me if I say something that contradicts the point I’m trying to get across but I’m going to get this done so we don’t have to be in hiding. So we can be more open about our beliefs, so we can have temples of meditation out here for ours brothers and sisters. I hope you understand my goal here

-jwsx

Listen closely, whatever you do. Do NOT openly attack the enemy in public view. SS relies of secrecy, for the time being the enemy still has the ability to jail and or kill you for your opposition to their 6 gurrillion Jews slaughtered in the Holohoax game they try and play EVERYWHERE.

As well, if you are really about helping people. Ask close people to you, like co-workers and friends about their views (GRADUALLY). I've personally done this, and it's interesting how with the practice of the Final RTR their views shift. Too bad I can't show them the truth, but I have a feeling some of them either already know it in part. Or will know it in time.

How do you think most of us got here? A link here, a link there. Exposing Christianity / Islam, and some help from the gods because we're worth saving. People will organically join the JoS, but where the real pitfall the enemy will dig for itself will be when they get desperate enough that they openly talk about the JoS and how we're all 'Evil'.

And if all else fails, talk about religions like Hinduism. And civilizations such as ancient Egypt. Both will get them curious about our gods indirectly, and if they're meant to join the JoS; They will be guided, or 'stumble' upon a link to the JoS site. :)

jwsx said:
My Satanic family

Hail Satan!

-jwsx
To promote the truth about lies such as the Holohoax and Xtianity and the foul deeds of the Jews themselves, my greatest advice to you would be to use your cunning and ingenuity as much as you can, both on the internet and online, and to stay secretive and anonymous but highly effective. Make dozens of alt-accounts with fake names and emails on YouTube and numerous social media websites, use a VPN to hide your IP and make sure you have a dynamic IP address with that coupled with a Proxy and a Linux OS with Open-source browsers. Never mention any details related to your real life status/location, and then go wild on posting links to JoS websites such as Xtianity Exposed, Kabbalah Exposed, JoS itself, and many more. In the real world, you can leave posters, writing on walls, writing in Bibles, etc, and do rituals such as the Race Awakening and Final RTR beyond that.

Do not put your neck out in the open however under any circumstances. Don't let anyone tie you personally to JoS. HPS Maxine has mentioned before that there have been attempts on her life in the past and on the lives of any other JoS member who goes public, and you would be no exception. LaVey and other CoS members along with other "Satanic" groups get off easy because they pose no real threat to the enemy, but every member of JoS is a huge threat to them and they will constantly seek to weed us out before our inevitable victory over them.

I won’t go on about this for much longer but I appreciate everyone’s concern. I know what I’m getting myself into, We’re all adults here. I have a plan and a backup as well. I trust things will be fine and the Gods will have my back. I’ll keep you guys updated. Hail Satan!

-jwsx

jwsx said:
I won’t go on about this for much longer but I appreciate everyone’s concern. I know what I’m getting myself into, We’re all adults here. I have a plan and a backup as well. I trust things will be fine and the Gods will have my back. I’ll keep you guys updated. Hail Satan!

-jwsx

Be careful because if you dig a hole for yourself and try to enforce the Gods to protect you from your own stupidity they will not. If you jump off a cliff thinking "Oh Hitler did this so can I", you need to consider your own power level and other factors first before proceeding as nobody is the same.

The Gods decide where it's meaningful for them to put their energies, not someone standing in front of bullets and asking them to stop it because 20 years from now they will do whatever. The Gods decide, not one's actions on their own, so be aware.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
jwsx said:

-jwsx

Be careful because if you dig a hole for yourself and try to enforce the Gods to protect you from your own stupidity they will not. If you jump off a cliff thinking "Oh Hitler did this so can I", you need to consider your own power level and other factors first before proceeding as nobody is the same.

The Gods decide where it's meaningful for them to put their energies, not someone standing in front of bullets and asking them to stop it because 20 years from now they will do whatever. The Gods decide, not one's actions on their own, so be aware.

My apologies HP Hooded Cobra, I did NOT mean it like that as if I’m enforcing the Gods to protect me. I understand what you’re trying to say though.

-jwsx

This is honestly a stupid idea and you will probabily regret it later on.

Aquarius said:
This is honestly a stupid idea and you will probabily regret it later on.

I agree. The smart move would be to take the energy and determination for that goal, and put it towards RTRs and online warfare instead. The time for things like this will come in the future. Until then, we should focus on spiritual warfare as it's currently the most efficient option, atleast in my opinion.

Maybe YOU know what you are getting into.. what about the lives and safety of those who are gonna become members ? YOU will be responsible for all that will happen to them because they joined you.

Just a heads up, not following through with it. One of the HPs made me realize that this is not the right step to take. It’s a death wish. Instead I am getting back to the RTRs.

jwsx said:
Just a heads up, not following through with it. One of the HPs made me realize that this is not the right step to take. It’s a death wish. Instead I am getting back to the RTRs.

Don't get discouraged, instead use your passion in doing the RTRs. Unfortunately it's still not the time for us to go public, there's literally millions of people (yes, Gentiles) who would gladly kill us, even in the US (I'm assuming you're from there).
Not even considering the fact that jews will do everything they can to stop the JoS from going full public mode.

We all understand your passion and would gladly help you, but we can't just lie to you and support you in a mission where you literally could get killed or worse. Unfortunately we're all bound by reality and our own powers.

I once asked Satan when I was still new to Satanism if he would save me if a car would hit me, he told me no. And he meant that I need to be careful and responsible for my own life, although Satan once saved my life like he did to many others, but it doesn't mean he would help us if we're being stupid and are doing dangerous stuff on purpose. Btw he saved my life indirectly and it wasn't from being hit by a car or anything like that, also I'm always as careful as I could ever be and won't count on Satan or the gods to save me.

We have to be aware of the reality. Put your energies in the RTRs, they're the safest and most effective way to fight our enemies.

Good luck.

Now isn't the time to be ridiculous with grandiose schemes while the enemy still sits upon their throne of feces. There's being a hero and then there's being a total idiot. Hitler didn't reach all of his achievements in one fell swoop, it was a process that took time and so will our RTRs. It could be another 30 or even 50 years before JoS can safely go public, considering how affected the masses have been over the course of 2000 years. Because right now there's about a billion people on this planet that want us dead.

If I was told by someone "I'm about to do something really dumb and stupid that isn't even necessary and could get me killed, I want you to waste your powers on me to keep me safe." my answer would be a completely and absolutely solid 'No'.

If it was within reasonable or realistic ideals, we might assist, but right now we're focused on our primary method of spamming the RTR and giving the enemy no quarter to recover, of which you should be part of. I'm glad you're eager to destroy the enemy but use this eagerness reasonably. When you are advanced enough in say 2 or 3 years, consider training as a warrior.

Do not rush, for time is eternal.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Now isn't the time to be ridiculous with grandiose schemes while the enemy still sits upon their throne of feces. There's being a hero and then there's being a total idiot. Hitler didn't reach all of his achievements in one fell swoop, it was a process that took time and so will our RTRs. It could be another 30 or even 50 years before JoS can safely go public, considering how affected the masses have been over the course of 2000 years. Because right now there's about a billion people on this planet that want us dead.

If I was told by someone "I'm about to do something really dumb and stupid that isn't even necessary and could get me killed, I want you to waste your powers on me to keep me safe." my answer would be a completely and absolutely solid 'No'.

If it was within reasonable or realistic ideals, we might assist, but right now we're focused on our primary method of spamming the RTR and giving the enemy no quarter to recover, of which you should be part of. I'm glad you're eager to destroy the enemy but use this eagerness reasonably. When you are advanced enough in say 2 or 3 years, consider training as a warrior.

Do not rush, for time is eternal.

Understood. All I want is the enemy to be destroyed but didn’t realize it’s not as simple as I want it to be. My head was in the clouds but no more. Thats what I’ll be aiming for now, getting more advanced and training as a warrior. I do RTRs already but I’ll give it x2 now to ensure it’s effectiveness

I appreciate the honesty everyone

jwsx said:

Yeah I thought about it for some time.
Well it would be great to have a real building, where we can enjoy time together, eat together, laugh together, learn, meditate, do RTRs or other group workings, be satanists without any restrictions and overall have a place that we can call „home“.

Buut it is really unlikely that you could pull it trough.

At best you would only endanger JoyofSatan and these Forums. :/

Let us just focus on the task ahead, for a great future!

jwsx said:
Understood. All I want is the enemy to be destroyed but didn’t realize it’s not as simple as I want it to be. My head was in the clouds but no more. Thats what I’ll be aiming for now, getting more advanced and training as a warrior. I do RTRs already but I’ll give it x2 now to ensure it’s effectiveness

I appreciate the honesty everyone

That's what I like to hear. Learn the ropes, build the capability to properly defend yourself and work hard. We work in subtlety as a group in the shadows, out there for everybody to see in this current time of age we'd be shot down. Some time in the future we will have our day, but until that day comes we have to be strong, we have to be capable, and most of all we have to be smart.

If you're not sure where to begin then I will recommend for you as I do with other beginning members to start by following through with the 40 Days of Power program. It has the basic training set down and scheduled for you to begin advancing yourself. Just remember to NOT start it on a Void of Course Moon. Use this website to know when a void moon is occurring or not.

Good luck.

jwsx you are making a big mistake and will go down in flames. You want to contribute? Do your damn rtrs and constantly meditate on your astral senses after that contact Lord Satan again. Or you can open yourself up to the entire worlds occultist organizations and see how long you last. Your call.

jwsx said:
My Satanic family

Hail Satan!

-jwsx

Are you going to go to "israel" and build a pro-Nazi, Spiritual Satanist temple? No? It sounds like it, even if it's not in literal terms. According to the jew, Earth is "israel".

EvilWang said:
jwsx you are making a big mistake and will go down in flames. You want to contribute? Do your damn rtrs and constantly meditate on your astral senses after that contact Lord Satan again. Or you can open yourself up to the entire worlds occultist organizations and see how long you last. Your call.

jwsx said:
My Satanic family

Hail Satan!

-jwsx

This was made many many months ago. HP HOODED COBRA showed me a smarter way

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back