Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important Symbols Within Yellow Vest Movement

ZmajEriksson

I thought this would be good subject for discussion since I've noticed major gentile activity has a tendency to happen in ways that are largely allegorical in nature, for example the Nazis giving a voice to Satan and the German people just like the goddess of the same name healing Enki's throat and thus giving back his ability to speak.

Since this situation started in France I'd like to first adress the ties to the original French Revolution. The protests first started over fuel taxes. I'm not sure if this detail has any ties to the old revolution, however, Macron, in the beginning, expressed the same "let them eat cake" attitude towards the protesters. Or in this case, "let them drive hybrids." Many people have even erected guillotines in the middle of Paris as a deliberate tie in to the 1793 execution of Louis XVI.

One of the primary symbols of this uprising is the color yellow, especially neon yellow, which, due to its reflectivity, has a much stronger psychological effect. Many have even splattered police in neon yellow paint. Yellow is the color of the solar chakra which rules willpower and healing. The protesters represent the will of the people and the wish to heal France from globalism.

Another major symbol is the saifty vest, a universal symbol of the working class, as It's the workers that wear them the most in basically every nation. This is likely the reason these demonstrations and yellow vest protests are happening not only all across the EU but also Israel, USA and Canada. These are working class revolutions. (In the case of Israel I suspect it's purely for show or potentially in representing Palestinians. I'm not sure, as my skepticism is making me hesitant to look into this particular case)

Also, on a final note, the solar chakra unites all the nadis of the soul as they all lead there. In the same way, the Yellow Vest Revolution has united the white working class on a level never seen before in history. We are changing history every second with the Final RTR and I think this is only reason to fight harder. I think we should double down on the RTR throughout Yule from December 21 until January 6 as this is the traditional start and end points of the Yule season.

Gloire à Satan, vive la France, et vive la révolution

The yellow vest is something all French have to carry within their automobiles by law they are wearing them because they are protesting the fuel taxes and everything else after.

HP Mageson666 said:
The yellow vest is something all French have to carry within their automobiles by law they are wearing them because they are protesting the fuel taxes and everything else after.

I understand this. I'm just saying accidents don't just happen accidentally. As above so below. We act out spiritual concepts without realizing it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back