Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mars square!

Νίκος

I would like to start the Mars square this Tuesday and since the moon will be still In Aries in the 6:00 am (at least in Greece) I think it is very good time!
Now I would like to hear your opinion about my affirmation:

The energy of Mars permanently increases my vitality and gives me the energy and the will to make all my ambitions and desires come true in a positive and healthy way for me!

What do you think?Will it be effective or not?

Don't do it in Pisces wait till January it goes into aries on the 1st. In Pisces Mars is almost as bad if not worse than being in detriment and fall. Look at what the sign rules and look at what mars rules also realize Mars is in debility in Taurus and Libra venuses signs but Venus is exalted in Pisces it's not a good time to start the square don't believe me read the JOS description of mars in Pisces at the very least you will waste your time and at the worst you will weaken your mars.

darkmonkey666 said:
Don't do it in Pisces wait till January it goes into aries on the 1st. In Pisces Mars is almost as bad if not worse than being in detriment and fall. Look at what the sign rules and look at what mars rules also realize Mars is in debility in Taurus and Libra venuses signs but Venus is exalted in Pisces it's not a good time to start the square don't believe me read the JOS description of mars in Pisces at the very least you will waste your time and at the worst you will weaken your mars.
Check the site lunarium please!It says that the moon will be in Aries until the 9 21 am (Athens Greece time )!

Νίκος said:
Check the site lunarium please!It says that the moon will be in Aries until the 9 21 am (Athens Greece time )!

It doesn't make any difference where the moon is. You're working with Mars so the only thing that matters is where is Mars. Dark Monkey is right.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/MARS.html

http://Www.planetwatcher.com

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Νίκος said:

It doesn't make any difference where the moon is. You're working with Mars so the only thing that matters is where is Mars. Dark Monkey is right.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/MARS.html

http://Www.planetwatcher.com
:x You are right!I do not not know why I misunderstood it that much!Thank you very much!
Now if you have time can you tell me what is your opinionated my affirmation? Should I change or not?

That is a good affirmation. I guess it doesn't matter where the moon is. I thought it didn't matter but what if the moon is in the sign of debility for Mars when you start. Some people on here have suggested it matters and others didn't.

If you want to do Mars in another sign try the fire signs but still it's best in home or exalted (Aries Scorpio Capricorn for Mars) I noticed certain planets are better or worse in certain signs even if they were not in exalted or home but it's still better to do them the correct time. Example Sun in Virgo is almost as powerful as Leo it felt like.

darkmonkey666 said:
That is a good affirmation. I guess it doesn't matter where the moon is. I thought it didn't matter but what if the moon is in the sign of debility for Mars when you start. Some people on here have suggested it matters and others didn't.

If you want to do Mars in another sign try the fire signs but still it's best in home or exalted (Aries Scorpio Capricorn for Mars) I noticed certain planets are better or worse in certain signs even if they were not in exalted or home but it's still better to do them the correct time. Example Sun in Virgo is almost as powerful as Leo it felt like.
I will keep that in my mind !Thank you for both of the answers you gave to my topic!

You can still do it even if it's in Pisces -... Regarding ur affirmation the spiritual sun square can also assist greatly in those sort of things mentioned and plainly using suryae on ur solar plexus(strengthening ur solar plexus) ... Good luck bru bean

Νίκος said:
I would like to start the Mars square this Tuesday and since the moon will be still In Aries in the 6:00 am (at least in Greece) I think it is very good time!

The energy of Mars permanently increases my vitality and gives me the energy and the will to make all my ambitions and desires come true in a positive and healthy way for me!

January First Mars will be in Aries. And it will be a tuesday.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Νίκος said:

Thank you for telling me so!
January First Mars will be in Aries. And it will be a tuesday.

Hello my satanist brothers !

I am from turkey and my english is not good . Firstly so sorry for this . I am going to make a mars square on 30/06/2020 Tuesday.

I will do that on a red colored paper.

And i want to use an affirmation like this :

“I am filling with all the supportive, empowering and exalting energies of mars, with its strength, with its will, with its determination, with its self-confidence, with its courage, with its masculine appeal, charisma and sexual power in a healthy and positive way.”

Please anyonecan tell me is it good? Because some people says affirmations should be short to be more effective.

My affirmation is too long ?

Tiger.666 said:

I am from turkey and my english is not good . Firstly so sorry for this . I am going to make a mars square on 30/06/2020 Tuesday.

“I am filling with all the supportive, empowering and exalting energies of mars, with its strength, with its will, with its determination, with its self-confidence, with its courage, with its masculine appeal, charisma and sexual power in a healthy and positive way.”

Please anyonecan tell me is it good? Because some people says affirmations should be short to be more effective.

You dont need any colored paper or to draw anything out not sure what you are doing with this. With the square you vibrate the Mantra the given number of times for each day. Then state your affirmation a certain amount of times.

That affirmation sounds way too long you want something you can remember most likely. Also this will probably be confusing to the energy too if you put too much into it.

A shorter affirmation would work better where you focus on one specific aspect of Mars that you want. OR you can just say "I am empowering and strengthening my Natal Mars in a positive way for me" this can work if you just want the general energies of Mars.

You dont want to not say an affirmation though even if you just want to generally strengthen your Mars with Nothing specific as energies dissipate if you dont direct them. It will from experience work for a couple weeks then dissipate if you dont do an affirmation. Affirmation can and often does make things permanent that is from experience too.

slyscorpion said:
Tiger.666 said:

You dont need any colored paper or to draw anything out not sure what you are doing with this. With the square you vibrate the Mantra the given number of times for each day. Then state your affirmation a certain amount of times.

That affirmation sounds way too long you want something you can remember most likely. Also this will probably be confusing to the energy too if you put too much into it.

A shorter affirmation would work better where you focus on one specific aspect of Mars that you want. OR you can just say "I am empowering and strengthening my Natal Mars in a positive way for me" this can work if you just want the general energies of Mars.

You dont want to not say an affirmation though even if you just want to generally strengthen your Mars with Nothing specific as energies dissipate if you dont direct them. It will from experience work for a couple weeks then dissipate if you dont do an affirmation. Affirmation can and often does make things permanent that is from experience too.

Thanx for your answer . Maybe i am wrong but i will finish this work because only 1 week left to finish. But after the make a sun square , i will do a mars square work again. Because Mars still in aries and i guess it will stay there 4 months more . So i have time more .

My english is not good enough i am using translater sometimes. "Natal mars" what is this ? You mean mars position in my horoscop? You told me this "I am empowering and strengthening" both of them not same words ? Google translater says those mean is same and show me "make strong something" Is that true ?

So my second mars square work i will do like you say. Can i use this kind affirmation " I am strengthening my mars in my horoscope in a positive way" ?

My purpose is actually simple. I want my qualities given by the planet Mars to increase. Courage, perseverance, willpower, determination, masculine power and attraction, leadership, and victory over enemies. Just this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back