Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

NinRick

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby NinRick » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:46 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:An update:

We have recieved enough for his ticket. Thank you! Now its just a matter of him navigating through the beoucracy and giving them the right answers.There are still many hoops he has to jump through in order to get on a plane. But the main matter has been addressed: The price of his ticket. So thank all of you! I'm so grateful for all you have done! Thanks to your generosity, we have the price of his plane ticket! This is such a big deal....I cannot express it. It literally makes me choke up with tears. Thank you all, so very, very much. Sincerely, thank you all who made this possible.

I hope you all will still donate because he needs money to pay for food and who knows what. But, I wanted you all to know we raised the money for his plane ticket.

Ehrm does he have a place to stay?
Btw.. Thanks for your hardwork Zola! Can not thank you enough.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:39 am

NinRick wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:An update:

We have recieved enough for his ticket. Thank you! Now its just a matter of him navigating through the beoucracy and giving them the right answers.There are still many hoops he has to jump through in order to get on a plane. But the main matter has been addressed: The price of his ticket. So thank all of you! I'm so grateful for all you have done! Thanks to your generosity, we have the price of his plane ticket! This is such a big deal....I cannot express it. It literally makes me choke up with tears. Thank you all, so very, very much. Sincerely, thank you all who made this possible.

I hope you all will still donate because he needs money to pay for food and who knows what. But, I wanted you all to know we raised the money for his plane ticket.

Ehrm does he have a place to stay?
Btw.. Thanks for your hardwork Zola! Can not thank you enough.

Yes he has a place to stay.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Satan Wins

Postby Satan Wins » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:53 pm

I... my heart goes out to your friend in South Africa. What he's going through SCARES me. I'm terrified for him. I wish that I could help, but I can pray to the gods to bless him and help guarantee his safety so he can move out of there.

I'm so sorry for your friend.