Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 402
Location: Planet Earth

Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:46 pm

I'm writing this to let you all know how absolutely dire the situation is in South Afrika right NOW.

A week ago they changed the law/constitution. They're going full on Communist.
The blacks had a huge rally last week. And there was a lot of talk about killing the whites. Someone took a video of it.

Nobody is allowed to have private property in South Afrika anymore! Everything now belongs to the State!

The banks will collapse soon.

I have an SS friend on a white farm out there, I'm very afraid for him and his family. He told me today: “The State started seizing land a week ago and now our economy and banks are collapsing; hyperinflation will start soon”

Civil war is about to begin in South Afrika. The white farmers have decided since there is nowhere else they can go and nothing left to lose (as if the communist blacks take their land they have NOTHING – not even money to get out) they won't go down without a fight. Its going to be a bloodbath very, very soon. Its basically impossible for a white to get a job; all they have are their farms. And then the thing is, the farms produce the food. So when the banks collapse, the niggers are going to overrun the farms. They are already being watched constantly and raided by blacks...most of their crops and equipment has already been stolen. It is not safe for any one of them to be alone on the farm. people are waking up in their homes to find gangs of blacks standing over them, and they are shot with their own firearms.

Someone he knows was there at this rally and took video of this communist nigger (hes a leader of the communist black party) spouting we'll kill them all, men, women, children, even their animals. My friend has said to me: "The blacks think THEY will get the whites land but they don't understand...the land is for the Communist State. Not them. They'll let them all starve when they've done their job and we are all dead".

He said to me today - he knows most of his family aren't going to survive whats about to happen. This is an absolutely dire horrible situation.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOFTVBn ... e=youtu.be
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

The New Spiritual Satanists Tarot
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14078

User avatar
YoakeHoshi
Posts: 205
Contact:

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby YoakeHoshi » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:10 am

zolaluckystar wrote:I'm writing this to let you all know how absolutely dire the situation is in South Afrika right NOW.

A week ago they changed the law/constitution. They're going full on Communist.
The blacks had a huge rally last week. And there was a lot of talk about killing the whites. Someone took a video of it.

Nobody is allowed to have private property in South Afrika anymore! Everything now belongs to the State!

The banks will collapse soon.

I have an SS friend on a white farm out there, I'm very afraid for him and his family. He told me today: “The State started seizing land a week ago and now our economy and banks are collapsing; hyperinflation will start soon”

Civil war is about to begin in South Afrika. The white farmers have decided since there is nowhere else they can go and nothing left to lose (as if the communist blacks take their land they have NOTHING – not even money to get out) they won't go down without a fight. Its going to be a bloodbath very, very soon. Its basically impossible for a white to get a job; all they have are their farms. And then the thing is, the farms produce the food. So when the banks collapse, the niggers are going to overrun the farms. They are already being watched constantly and raided by blacks...most of their crops and equipment has already been stolen. It is not safe for any one of them to be alone on the farm. people are waking up in their homes to find gangs of blacks standing over them, and they are shot with their own firearms.

Someone he knows was there at this rally and took video of this communist nigger (hes a leader of the communist black party) spouting we'll kill them all, men, women, children, even their animals. My friend has said to me: "The blacks think THEY will get the whites land but they don't understand...the land is for the Communist State. Not them. They'll let them all starve when they've done their job and we are all dead".

He said to me today - he knows most of his family aren't going to survive whats about to happen. This is an absolutely dire horrible situation.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOFTVBn ... e=youtu.be


This is horrible. Can't believe it...
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233&start=100
My favourite Artist ☆ Fine, detailed, noble Art.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

Aquarius
Posts: 1535

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Aquarius » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:03 pm

This is traumatizing... I hope our SS brother will come out of it all in one piece.
Image

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 402
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby zolaluckystar » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:06 pm

I've been given permission from my friend in South Afrika to share this. He's thinking he can maybe try for asylum in another country and had shown me this, asking if what he is facing is sufficient to qualify (I said it most definitely IS). He'd initially been hesitant to leave, as he felt maybe best to stay and fight (and die). I said the most important thing is to survive, so your children will have the chance to be born, so that our race lives on. If he stays there hes going to die. The whites are vastly outnumbered. Its like a few grains of sand to hold back the sea. This is why its so important for white europeans to wake up to the danger of having all these non-whites forced into their countries. Once you're a minority in your own country its going to be too late!

I asked permission to post what he says here because I think people should be aware of the horror that is ongoing against whites in South Africa in the voice of one who is there on the front lines experiencing this first hand. There isn't a whisper of this in North America! I wouldn't know how bad this situation really is if it wasn't for knowing him. This is what he says:

I have decided to compile a statement of the current situation here in South Africa. And also to share my tragic story with you.

I was born in 1990 shortly before Nelson Mandela was elected and I have seen first hand how my country  has fallen into ruin at the hands of communists. Yes the ANC and the EFF are communist terrorist organizations and are working closely with the South African Communist party.

I have seen many sad and awful things in my life here in South Africa. After our home and businesses was broken into (more than 18 times) we had nothing left and was forced into a life of poverty. This happened when I was very young and it was only the start of many things to come.

Forgive my poor English but my first language is Afrikaans. We never recovered from those robberies and as a result we were forced to move often during my childhood. It was during this time that we had our car stolen.

Every time we got a new car they stole it, and we had to depend on family and friends to lend us their cars, these were also stolen. We were subject to these car thefts more than 15 times. Eventually things became so bad that we could not afford to live any more and ended up living with friends or family squatting in their homes. This is when I witnessed their cars being stolen and their homes being broken into also.

In South Africa it has become almost impossible for a white man to get a job and our family found ourselves homeless many times. Even now we can't afford a car or find work.

Aside from having our homes broken into I was accosted regularly in the streets and attacked with screw drivers. In 2014 I was traumatized after being attacked in the street and lost my job as a telemarketer because of it.

In 2010 I was working as a sales clerk when my colleague was robbed in his house, they smacked his baby son's head open against the corner of a wall. Truly I have seen many sad things in my life.

My Grandpa was car-jacked 5 times. I personally know a man who had his face shot off in front of his children during a car-jacking. My sister and her Fiancé were robbed at gunpoint, and my sister was also almost kidnapped many times and sold as a sex slave.

When I was working at a law firm as a financial compliance intern I personally knew this man who was shot in his house in front of his son.
https://www.iol.co.za/news/son-tells-of ... th-2000558

I have been the victim  of many crimes and have witnessed many crimes, most of the white people that I know have been victims of awful brutal crimes. I know of a woman who was butchered and left to die in her bathtub.

I have seen many young beautiful white women, who were gang raped. I personally know a woman who nearly lost her finger during a home invasion. The criminal tried to bite off her finger to get her wedding ring off, she was also raped.

Because of our situation of homelessness and unemployment we have taken refuge on my grandpa's family farm where we currently live and try to help out with the farming business.

Because of the farm murders we fear for our lives every single day but we have no place else to go because we are very poor. They have stolen more than R30 000 worth of produce from the farm, and the cost of stolen farm equipment is too high to calculate.

I know what it is like to be hungry and poor, and to fear for your life. It is not impossible for me to be murdered even tomorrow so I live everyday and make the best of the time that I still have. If the hour of my execution at the hands of terrorists comes I will bravely face the music and accept my fate. Many of my friends have been murdered.

This is a brief summary of some of the events that have taken place in my life. I have left out the most gruesome accounts as it is too hard for me to write them down and revisit the trauma. If I had to write down every account I am sure that I could fill volumes.

Kind regards


His wish is to be with the white woman he loves (who lives in another country and is also doing what she can to try to help) and to raise a family with her. Hes not asking for the moon.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

The New Spiritual Satanists Tarot
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14078

Sinistra
Posts: 593
Contact:

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Sinistra » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:35 pm

They should try applying to local embassies of various countries for refugee status and protection.

In international law embassies' locations count as part of the territory of the country that this embassy is from. Invading an embassy is an act of war (this can be dissuasive). The actual consequences of doing that depend on the balance of power between the two involved countries and their interests (well technically, but its the jewtrix..). So an embassy can shield and hide people on its grounds, that means they have the diplomatic protection of the country that embassy is from. The ambassador will get instructions directly from their own government and act accordingly.

Aquarius
Posts: 1535

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Aquarius » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:52 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:I've been given permission from my friend in South Afrika to share this. He's thinking he can maybe try for asylum in another country and had shown me this, asking if what he is facing is sufficient to qualify (I said it most definitely IS). He'd initially been hesitant to leave, as he felt maybe best to stay and fight (and die). I said the most important thing is to survive, so your children will have the chance to be born, so that our race lives on. If he stays there hes going to die. The whites are vastly outnumbered. Its like a few grains of sand to hold back the sea. This is why its so important for white europeans to wake up to the danger of having all these non-whites forced into their countries. Once you're a minority in your own country its going to be too late!

I asked permission to post what he says here because I think people should be aware of the horror that is ongoing against whites in South Africa in the voice of one who is there on the front lines experiencing this first hand. There isn't a whisper of this in North America! I wouldn't know how bad this situation really is if it wasn't for knowing him. This is what he says:

I have decided to compile a statement of the current situation here in South Africa. And also to share my tragic story with you.

I was born in 1990 shortly before Nelson Mandela was elected and I have seen first hand how my country  has fallen into ruin at the hands of communists. Yes the ANC and the EFF are communist terrorist organizations and are working closely with the South African Communist party.

I have seen many sad and awful things in my life here in South Africa. After our home and businesses was broken into (more than 18 times) we had nothing left and was forced into a life of poverty. This happened when I was very young and it was only the start of many things to come.

Forgive my poor English but my first language is Afrikaans. We never recovered from those robberies and as a result we were forced to move often during my childhood. It was during this time that we had our car stolen.

Every time we got a new car they stole it, and we had to depend on family and friends to lend us their cars, these were also stolen. We were subject to these car thefts more than 15 times. Eventually things became so bad that we could not afford to live any more and ended up living with friends or family squatting in their homes. This is when I witnessed their cars being stolen and their homes being broken into also.

In South Africa it has become almost impossible for a white man to get a job and our family found ourselves homeless many times. Even now we can't afford a car or find work.

Aside from having our homes broken into I was accosted regularly in the streets and attacked with screw drivers. In 2014 I was traumatized after being attacked in the street and lost my job as a telemarketer because of it.

In 2010 I was working as a sales clerk when my colleague was robbed in his house, they smacked his baby son's head open against the corner of a wall. Truly I have seen many sad things in my life.

My Grandpa was car-jacked 5 times. I personally know a man who had his face shot off in front of his children during a car-jacking. My sister and her Fiancé were robbed at gunpoint, and my sister was also almost kidnapped many times and sold as a sex slave.

When I was working at a law firm as a financial compliance intern I personally knew this man who was shot in his house in front of his son.
https://www.iol.co.za/news/son-tells-of ... th-2000558

I have been the victim  of many crimes and have witnessed many crimes, most of the white people that I know have been victims of awful brutal crimes. I know of a woman who was butchered and left to die in her bathtub.

I have seen many young beautiful white women, who were gang raped. I personally know a woman who nearly lost her finger during a home invasion. The criminal tried to bite off her finger to get her wedding ring off, she was also raped.

Because of our situation of homelessness and unemployment we have taken refuge on my grandpa's family farm where we currently live and try to help out with the farming business.

Because of the farm murders we fear for our lives every single day but we have no place else to go because we are very poor. They have stolen more than R30 000 worth of produce from the farm, and the cost of stolen farm equipment is too high to calculate.

I know what it is like to be hungry and poor, and to fear for your life. It is not impossible for me to be murdered even tomorrow so I live everyday and make the best of the time that I still have. If the hour of my execution at the hands of terrorists comes I will bravely face the music and accept my fate. Many of my friends have been murdered.

This is a brief summary of some of the events that have taken place in my life. I have left out the most gruesome accounts as it is too hard for me to write them down and revisit the trauma. If I had to write down every account I am sure that I could fill volumes.

Kind regards


His wish is to be with the white woman he loves (who lives in another country and is also doing what she can to try to help) and to raise a family with her. Hes not asking for the moon.
This story made me nearly cry, I will raise a lot of energy and ask for the gods to use it to help him, if I had money I would gladly send it to him to buy a plane ticket and if I had my own home I would just welcome them here, unfortunately I am still dependent on my parents for the rest 1-2 years.
Image

User avatar
absolute13
Posts: 134

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby absolute13 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:04 am

Caved in, sorrow doubt

User avatar
Sagittaryan
Posts: 3

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Sagittaryan » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:08 pm

After reading this I feel like my obligation is to donate some money anonymously (maybe 50-120€?) for this SS friend of yours to maybe help him get a flight ticket to get out of that country before it's too late (although 50-120€ isn't enough unless others give him some money too.)

I could donate even more if I wasn't concerned about my father wanting to see what I have used my money for since if the amount I would donate is too big (>120€) I would probably hear complaining for the next year about "wasting my money" and "not saving it for the future" even if I tell my father that I gave the money for some charity etc.

Yeah... I hope I had already moved on my own and had a bigger source of income so I could donate more (maybe 200--600€) for a good cause like this one.

However, I guess even if I donated smaller amount, like 50-120€, I would feel better for at least helping in some way a fellow SS who is in a critical situation like this.

I'm residing in a somewhat peaceful country and I also live a pretty stable life financially too (even if I wasn't rich or anything) so giving some extra money I have to save one of our people is really the least I can do.

Also, even if this donation offer of mine won't be accepted I will at least feel a little better inside for mentioning it here although I'd really like to help your SS friend in some way (other than doing RTRs).

Anyway, best of luck to your friend and may the Gods be with him.
Fight relentlessly we must, in the Eternal Gods we trust!

Image

We shall take back what is ours!

Hail Victory!

User avatar
13th_Wolf
Posts: 191
Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, and soon the SSatanic Revolution...

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby 13th_Wolf » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:38 pm

Sagittaryan wrote:After reading this I feel like my obligation is to donate some money anonymously (maybe 50-120€?) for this SS friend of yours to maybe help him get a flight ticket to get out of that country before it's too late (although 50-120€ isn't enough unless others give him some money too.)

I could donate even more if I wasn't concerned about my father wanting to see what I have used my money for since if the amount I would donate is too big (>120€) I would probably hear complaining for the next year about "wasting my money" and "not saving it for the future" even if I tell my father that I gave the money for some charity etc.

Yeah... I hope I had already moved on my own and had a bigger source of income so I could donate more (maybe 200--600€) for a good cause like this one.

However, I guess even if I donated smaller amount, like 50-120€, I would feel better for at least helping in some way a fellow SS who is in a critical situation like this.

I'm residing in a somewhat peaceful country and I also live a pretty stable life financially too (even if I wasn't rich or anything) so giving some extra money I have to save one of our people is really the least I can do.

Also, even if this donation offer of mine won't be accepted I will at least feel a little better inside for mentioning it here although I'd really like to help your SS friend in some way (other than doing RTRs).

Anyway, best of luck to your friend and may the Gods be with him.


I would support him as well.
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

Ravenignis666
Posts: 53

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Ravenignis666 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:37 pm

13th_Wolf wrote:
Sagittaryan wrote:After reading this I feel like my obligation is to donate some money anonymously (maybe 50-120€?) for this SS friend of yours to maybe help him get a flight ticket to get out of that country before it's too late (although 50-120€ isn't enough unless others give him some money too.)

I could donate even more if I wasn't concerned about my father wanting to see what I have used my money for since if the amount I would donate is too big (>120€) I would probably hear complaining for the next year about "wasting my money" and "not saving it for the future" even if I tell my father that I gave the money for some charity etc.

Yeah... I hope I had already moved on my own and had a bigger source of income so I could donate more (maybe 200--600€) for a good cause like this one.

However, I guess even if I donated smaller amount, like 50-120€, I would feel better for at least helping in some way a fellow SS who is in a critical situation like this.

I'm residing in a somewhat peaceful country and I also live a pretty stable life financially too (even if I wasn't rich or anything) so giving some extra money I have to save one of our people is really the least I can do.

Also, even if this donation offer of mine won't be accepted I will at least feel a little better inside for mentioning it here although I'd really like to help your SS friend in some way (other than doing RTRs).

Anyway, best of luck to your friend and may the Gods be with him.


I would support him as well.



I second that. Its gut wrenching and I wish him and his family safety and to know they are never alone.

Hail father Satan
Hail our satanic family

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 314
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Godmode » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:56 pm

I don't have much money right now but when I start work in January I would be happy to give some money as well.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 314
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Godmode » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:55 am

I've been really upset and worried about this since reading a post from one of the HPs a couple months ago about the critical situation over there. I didn't know it was all happening so fast. The media silence is absolutely fucked up and I'm really sad to hear we have SS over there. I wouldn't know what the hell to do. As horrible as it all is I think he should try to escape and take as many as possible with him... I can't imagine what it would be like but I don't see why everybody should have to die if the majority are bound to, if you get what I mean... :(

And imagine coming here to see all the communist scum on western soil, people denying your entire life even existed. It's so fucked. I look at these liberal type people and all I see are a bunch of narcissistic cold blooded fucking murderers now. Twisted people who support killing their own kind in order to receive a little dopamine rush and feel "superior" to others. I'm really sick of it. The truth hurts but it is good to know..

But at the very least, I hope that your friend can escape because one less dead is so much better than none. Especially an SS with a life ahead of him, although this is not to say I place the value of his life higher than the others simply because of his religion.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 264

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Jack » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:49 am

Zola should should connect the SS who have agreed to support him and the person in dire need. Time is high and he needs to get out asap. I hope it'll be enough to fly him out .
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

darkmonkey666
Posts: 229

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby darkmonkey666 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:41 pm

I am with you all I would support him if I could I mean honestly I am moving in December to another apartment in my building so I can have my own place and getting on my own feet. So I won't have much money for a month or two but anyways I feel really bad for the situation.

It's also not just a media black out it's a denial. I wish I knew a search engine that wasn't censored cause all you will get searching on Google is denial and people probably paid to say it's not happening.

It's just tragic that we have to deal with this but those people will be starved and oppressed and if they are they deserve it the truth hurts but if someone suffers they brought it on their self.

Yeah before the end of the year I will look for SS roommates but I don't know how any of this would help someone living in a different country. If he was able to get out and move to mid Michigan (I live in Lansing area) then I'd gladly give him a place to stay though. I was going to look for a roommate anyways but I am done living with anyone who believes differently than me.

Well anyways i wish him good luck and I will donate to this in January with money if I do get more like my upcoming Jupiter transit suggests. I don't know how but a psychic told me I'd get a bunch of money soon lol I am doing a money working.

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 171
Location: Germany

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby NinRick » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:57 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:I'm writing this to let you all know how absolutely dire the situation is in South Afrika right NOW.

A week ago they changed the law/constitution. They're going full on Communist.
The blacks had a huge rally last week. And there was a lot of talk about killing the whites. Someone took a video of it.

Nobody is allowed to have private property in South Afrika anymore! Everything now belongs to the State!

The banks will collapse soon.

I have an SS friend on a white farm out there, I'm very afraid for him and his family. He told me today: “The State started seizing land a week ago and now our economy and banks are collapsing; hyperinflation will start soon”

Civil war is about to begin in South Afrika. The white farmers have decided since there is nowhere else they can go and nothing left to lose (as if the communist blacks take their land they have NOTHING – not even money to get out) they won't go down without a fight. Its going to be a bloodbath very, very soon. Its basically impossible for a white to get a job; all they have are their farms. And then the thing is, the farms produce the food. So when the banks collapse, the niggers are going to overrun the farms. They are already being watched constantly and raided by blacks...most of their crops and equipment has already been stolen. It is not safe for any one of them to be alone on the farm. people are waking up in their homes to find gangs of blacks standing over them, and they are shot with their own firearms.

Someone he knows was there at this rally and took video of this communist nigger (hes a leader of the communist black party) spouting we'll kill them all, men, women, children, even their animals. My friend has said to me: "The blacks think THEY will get the whites land but they don't understand...the land is for the Communist State. Not them. They'll let them all starve when they've done their job and we are all dead".

He said to me today - he knows most of his family aren't going to survive whats about to happen. This is an absolutely dire horrible situation.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOFTVBn ... e=youtu.be


I am just a student but I really want to help our fellow Satanist! We are family after all!
Pls try to connect all who want to help! We could start a Kik group (Kik is a messenger) and figure out how to proceed.
We can definitely safe him.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 397

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:59 pm

NinRick wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:I'm writing this to let you all know how absolutely dire the situation is in South Afrika right NOW.

A week ago they changed the law/constitution. They're going full on Communist.
The blacks had a huge rally last week. And there was a lot of talk about killing the whites. Someone took a video of it.

Nobody is allowed to have private property in South Afrika anymore! Everything now belongs to the State!

The banks will collapse soon.

I have an SS friend on a white farm out there, I'm very afraid for him and his family. He told me today: “The State started seizing land a week ago and now our economy and banks are collapsing; hyperinflation will start soon”

Civil war is about to begin in South Afrika. The white farmers have decided since there is nowhere else they can go and nothing left to lose (as if the communist blacks take their land they have NOTHING – not even money to get out) they won't go down without a fight. Its going to be a bloodbath very, very soon. Its basically impossible for a white to get a job; all they have are their farms. And then the thing is, the farms produce the food. So when the banks collapse, the niggers are going to overrun the farms. They are already being watched constantly and raided by blacks...most of their crops and equipment has already been stolen. It is not safe for any one of them to be alone on the farm. people are waking up in their homes to find gangs of blacks standing over them, and they are shot with their own firearms.

Someone he knows was there at this rally and took video of this communist nigger (hes a leader of the communist black party) spouting we'll kill them all, men, women, children, even their animals. My friend has said to me: "The blacks think THEY will get the whites land but they don't understand...the land is for the Communist State. Not them. They'll let them all starve when they've done their job and we are all dead".

He said to me today - he knows most of his family aren't going to survive whats about to happen. This is an absolutely dire horrible situation.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOFTVBn ... e=youtu.be


I am just a student but I really want to help our fellow Satanist! We are family after all!
Pls try to connect all who want to help! We could start a Kik group (Kik is a messenger) and figure out how to proceed.
We can definitely safe him.


You say Kik because you use Kik. But I dont think it's protecting your data in any way just like whatsapp that despite 'encription' is still facebook owned.

I know this is not the groups but some things are just not smart to share.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 171
Location: Germany

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby NinRick » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:57 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:
NinRick wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:I'm writing this to let you all know how absolutely dire the situation is in South Afrika right NOW.

A week ago they changed the law/constitution. They're going full on Communist.
The blacks had a huge rally last week. And there was a lot of talk about killing the whites. Someone took a video of it.

Nobody is allowed to have private property in South Afrika anymore! Everything now belongs to the State!

The banks will collapse soon.

I have an SS friend on a white farm out there, I'm very afraid for him and his family. He told me today: “The State started seizing land a week ago and now our economy and banks are collapsing; hyperinflation will start soon”

Civil war is about to begin in South Afrika. The white farmers have decided since there is nowhere else they can go and nothing left to lose (as if the communist blacks take their land they have NOTHING – not even money to get out) they won't go down without a fight. Its going to be a bloodbath very, very soon. Its basically impossible for a white to get a job; all they have are their farms. And then the thing is, the farms produce the food. So when the banks collapse, the niggers are going to overrun the farms. They are already being watched constantly and raided by blacks...most of their crops and equipment has already been stolen. It is not safe for any one of them to be alone on the farm. people are waking up in their homes to find gangs of blacks standing over them, and they are shot with their own firearms.

Someone he knows was there at this rally and took video of this communist nigger (hes a leader of the communist black party) spouting we'll kill them all, men, women, children, even their animals. My friend has said to me: "The blacks think THEY will get the whites land but they don't understand...the land is for the Communist State. Not them. They'll let them all starve when they've done their job and we are all dead".

He said to me today - he knows most of his family aren't going to survive whats about to happen. This is an absolutely dire horrible situation.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOFTVBn ... e=youtu.be


I am just a student but I really want to help our fellow Satanist! We are family after all!
Pls try to connect all who want to help! We could start a Kik group (Kik is a messenger) and figure out how to proceed.
We can definitely safe him.


You say Kik because you use Kik. But I dont think it's protecting your data in any way just like whatsapp that despite 'encription' is still facebook owned.

I know this is not the groups but some things are just not smart to share.


Kik is not Facebook owned. Kik Interactive Inc. Owns Kik lol.

You do not hava to give any real personal details inorder to create an account and to chat. You do not even need to give your phone number.

So in my opinion it is the easiest and fastest way to figure something out inirder to help our friend.

And btw nothing is really safe. Litterly anyone can hack you with a little research. We learned in University some ways to sniff and hack data / computers

So I do not agree with you at all

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 171
Location: Germany

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby NinRick » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:05 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:I'm writing this to let you all know how absolutely dire the situation is in South Afrika right NOW.

A week ago they changed the law/constitution. They're going full on Communist.
The blacks had a huge rally last week. And there was a lot of talk about killing the whites. Someone took a video of it.

Nobody is allowed to have private property in South Afrika anymore! Everything now belongs to the State!

The banks will collapse soon.

I have an SS friend on a white farm out there, I'm very afraid for him and his family. He told me today: “The State started seizing land a week ago and now our economy and banks are collapsing; hyperinflation will start soon”

Civil war is about to begin in South Afrika. The white farmers have decided since there is nowhere else they can go and nothing left to lose (as if the communist blacks take their land they have NOTHING – not even money to get out) they won't go down without a fight. Its going to be a bloodbath very, very soon. Its basically impossible for a white to get a job; all they have are their farms. And then the thing is, the farms produce the food. So when the banks collapse, the niggers are going to overrun the farms. They are already being watched constantly and raided by blacks...most of their crops and equipment has already been stolen. It is not safe for any one of them to be alone on the farm. people are waking up in their homes to find gangs of blacks standing over them, and they are shot with their own firearms.

Someone he knows was there at this rally and took video of this communist nigger (hes a leader of the communist black party) spouting we'll kill them all, men, women, children, even their animals. My friend has said to me: "The blacks think THEY will get the whites land but they don't understand...the land is for the Communist State. Not them. They'll let them all starve when they've done their job and we are all dead".

He said to me today - he knows most of his family aren't going to survive whats about to happen. This is an absolutely dire horrible situation.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOFTVBn ... e=youtu.be


I can not stop thinking about our fellow south african satanist in this situation.
It might be that you do not reply because your friend told you to do so.
He is probably ready to die and "accept his fate" as you stated before.
Probably because he would feel bad for leaving everyone else behind like his family. Or maybe he doesn't want to be a burden.
However, if the situation in South Africa is really this bad he has a great opportunity not only to save his life but the lifes of his loved ones.

Just as Sinistra said before he can apply to local embassies chances are that he will receive refugee status.
darkmonkey666 offerd him to stay at his place (darkmonkey you are a fucking legend mate!)
And others (me included) can help to raise the necessary money.
If he can really stay with darkmonkey for the time being at Michigan, he doesn't need to worry about the native language since he can already speak english.

He just need to find a job ASAP and then he might have the means to safe his loved ones.

I might be a fool to interfere with people's private matters, but I still want to help. I see every Satanist (I mean true Satanist) as a familymember, even if I do not know him or her so my feelings are only natural.
However if you do not reply, I guess that he has already decided and I won't ask again.

I wish him to survive this situation.

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 402
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:23 am

sorry guys, for not responding right away. things are a bit hectic here.

He saw what you all had to say and he asked me to post this for him (he doesn't post on the forums and in fact, would not have posted anything at all. But I wanted people to know what the situation is for some of our brothers and sisters in other countries, how bad the jews have made this for people):

"Thank you very much for everyone who has taken it on themselves to help in this dire situation. I am truly grateful and it's good know that there is still kindhearted people in the world who are willing to help save my life. I really am in awe and at a loss for words at your kindness, when I get out of this situation alive its because you have literally saved my life and I am very thankful for that."

we're working to figure out how to set something up where we can gather donations online for his visa and plane ticket to get him out of there.
Thank you everybody for your caring. I know it means the world to him just to know that there are still good hearted people in the world who care so much. If you want to help you can e-mail here for more info. better in private than on the open forum where theres infiltrators. pls give your forum name so we know who you are. Thanks to the clergy for allowing me to post this. Thank you all.
[email protected]
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

The New Spiritual Satanists Tarot
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14078

Morgenröte
Posts: 3

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Morgenröte » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:38 pm

Zolay I appreciate every of your posts and Its good to see that he is against raping. BUT HE WANTS TO BE WITH A WHITE GIRL HE LOVE as a BLACK Person and You support this? wtf is happening? Ok he has a bad situation and all but to support him when he wants to do interracial thats unbelievabale, are you on drugs or sth? Honestly what the fcking fck? I dont get it!!!

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 171
Location: Germany

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby NinRick » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:40 pm

Morgenröte wrote:Zolay I appreciate every of your posts and Its good to see that he is against raping. BUT HE WANTS TO BE WITH A WHITE GIRL HE LOVE as a BLACK Person and You support this? wtf is happening? Ok he has a bad situation and all but to support him when he wants to do interracial thats unbelievabale, are you on drugs or sth? Honestly what the fcking fck? I dont get it!!!


Our SS friend is white. There are many white people in south africa.

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 171
Location: Germany

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby NinRick » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:45 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:sorry guys, for not responding right away. things are a bit hectic here.

He saw what you all had to say and he asked me to post this for him (he doesn't post on the forums and in fact, would not have posted anything at all. But I wanted people to know what the situation is for some of our brothers and sisters in other countries, how bad the jews have made this for people):

"Thank you very much for everyone who has taken it on themselves to help in this dire situation. I am truly grateful and it's good know that there is still kindhearted people in the world who are willing to help save my life. I really am in awe and at a loss for words at your kindness, when I get out of this situation alive its because you have literally saved my life and I am very thankful for that."

we're working to figure out how to set something up where we can gather donations online for his visa and plane ticket to get him out of there.
Thank you everybody for your caring. I know it means the world to him just to know that there are still good hearted people in the world who care so much. If you want to help you can e-mail here for more info. better in private than on the open forum where theres infiltrators. pls give your forum name so we know who you are. Thanks to the clergy for allowing me to post this. Thank you all.
[email protected]


I have sent you an email mate

User avatar
YoakeHoshi
Posts: 205
Contact:

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby YoakeHoshi » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:05 pm

Morgenröte wrote:Zolay I appreciate every of your posts and Its good to see that he is against raping. BUT HE WANTS TO BE WITH A WHITE GIRL HE LOVE as a BLACK Person and You support this? wtf is happening? Ok he has a bad situation and all but to support him when he wants to do interracial thats unbelievabale, are you on drugs or sth? Honestly what the fcking fck? I dont get it!!!


He is white. Ask before assuming :P
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233&start=100
My favourite Artist ☆ Fine, detailed, noble Art.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

Aquarius
Posts: 1535

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Aquarius » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:20 pm

YoakeHoshi wrote:
Morgenröte wrote:Zolay I appreciate every of your posts and Its good to see that he is against raping. BUT HE WANTS TO BE WITH A WHITE GIRL HE LOVE as a BLACK Person and You support this? wtf is happening? Ok he has a bad situation and all but to support him when he wants to do interracial thats unbelievabale, are you on drugs or sth? Honestly what the fcking fck? I dont get it!!!


He is white. Ask before assuming :P
lolz
Image

Aquarius
Posts: 1535

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Aquarius » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:21 pm

YoakeHoshi wrote:
Morgenröte wrote:Zolay I appreciate every of your posts and Its good to see that he is against raping. BUT HE WANTS TO BE WITH A WHITE GIRL HE LOVE as a BLACK Person and You support this? wtf is happening? Ok he has a bad situation and all but to support him when he wants to do interracial thats unbelievabale, are you on drugs or sth? Honestly what the fcking fck? I dont get it!!!


He is white. Ask before assuming :P
lolz
Image

Aquarius
Posts: 1535

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Aquarius » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:42 pm

NinRick wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:sorry guys, for not responding right away. things are a bit hectic here.

He saw what you all had to say and he asked me to post this for him (he doesn't post on the forums and in fact, would not have posted anything at all. But I wanted people to know what the situation is for some of our brothers and sisters in other countries, how bad the jews have made this for people):

"Thank you very much for everyone who has taken it on themselves to help in this dire situation. I am truly grateful and it's good know that there is still kindhearted people in the world who are willing to help save my life. I really am in awe and at a loss for words at your kindness, when I get out of this situation alive its because you have literally saved my life and I am very thankful for that."

we're working to figure out how to set something up where we can gather donations online for his visa and plane ticket to get him out of there.
Thank you everybody for your caring. I know it means the world to him just to know that there are still good hearted people in the world who care so much. If you want to help you can e-mail here for more info. better in private than on the open forum where theres infiltrators. pls give your forum name so we know who you are. Thanks to the clergy for allowing me to post this. Thank you all.
[email protected]


I have sent you an email mate
I did too :)
Image

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 402
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:42 pm

Hi, just wanted to say thank you very much to those who e-mailed, we're truly humbled by the show of support. truly grateful. and I'll post back here to update as soon as we know more
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

The New Spiritual Satanists Tarot
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14078

BoRn of fire
Posts: 273

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby BoRn of fire » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:34 pm

Lmao ther ain't any blood bath happening over here u making things sound worse than it actuali is yes there's shit happening this side with certain ape politicians calling for white blood etc but thers also a lot of people even of mixed race who stand against this not to mention the collective strength of the white race and the gods but really not to the extent this post is making it out to be I've been holding back for days now on replying on this post please don't make things out to be worse than it really is the white race won't ever be wiped out the enemy has lost this war it's just a few things happening here and ther and retarted politicians making more noise than ever

Aquarius
Posts: 1535

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Aquarius » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:49 pm

BoRn of fire wrote:Lmao ther ain't any blood bath happening over here u making things sound worse than it actuali is yes there's shit happening this side with certain ape politicians calling for white blood etc but thers also a lot of people even of mixed race who stand against this not to mention the collective strength of the white race and the gods but really not to the extent this post is making it out to be I've been holding back for days now on replying on this post please don't make things out to be worse than it really is the white race won't ever be wiped out the enemy has lost this war it's just a few things happening here and ther and retarted politicians making more noise than ever
Don’t say bullshit if you can’t even relate to a white person(since your a mulatto). You don’t feel like the whites there are endangered because you don’t have the problem they have, you don’t ask yourself if you’re gonna be alive the next day because why? Because you are mulatto and other negroes dont hate you because of that. White genocide in south africa is a fact and if you cant avoid to write bullshit on this forum please just ask for your account to be cancelled and go in with your life.
Image

BoRn of fire
Posts: 273

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby BoRn of fire » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:14 pm

Aquarius wrote:
BoRn of fire wrote:Lmao ther ain't any blood bath happening over here u making things sound worse than it actuali is yes there's shit happening this side with certain ape politicians calling for white blood etc but thers also a lot of people even of mixed race who stand against this not to mention the collective strength of the white race and the gods but really not to the extent this post is making it out to be I've been holding back for days now on replying on this post please don't make things out to be worse than it really is the white race won't ever be wiped out the enemy has lost this war it's just a few things happening here and ther and retarted politicians making more noise than ever
Don’t say bullshit if you can’t even relate to a white person(since your a mulatto). You don’t feel like the whites there are endangered because you don’t have the problem they have, you don’t ask yourself if you’re gonna be alive the next day because why? Because you are mulatto and other negroes dont hate you because of that. White genocide in south africa is a fact and if you cant avoid to write bullshit on this forum please just ask for your account to be cancelled and go in with your life.
dude your shit way of responding to what I'm saying just shows u don't think before you react by calling me fucking names why don't u ask your own account to be deleted I won't tolerate you speaking to me like this I live in South Africa aswel and I can see how things are and I didn't once say white genocide isn't real all I said is this post I blowing things out of proportion a fucking blood bath? Seriously ? Anyway ... I had days to think about responding to this so rather chill and think before u say shit I may be non white but shit from u I won't tolerate

BoRn of fire
Posts: 273

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby BoRn of fire » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:16 pm

Iam fully aware of and against white genocide 'globally'

Aquarius
Posts: 1535

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Aquarius » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:49 pm

BoRn of fire wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
BoRn of fire wrote:Lmao ther ain't any blood bath happening over here u making things sound worse than it actuali is yes there's shit happening this side with certain ape politicians calling for white blood etc but thers also a lot of people even of mixed race who stand against this not to mention the collective strength of the white race and the gods but really not to the extent this post is making it out to be I've been holding back for days now on replying on this post please don't make things out to be worse than it really is the white race won't ever be wiped out the enemy has lost this war it's just a few things happening here and ther and retarted politicians making more noise than ever
Don’t say bullshit if you can’t even relate to a white person(since your a mulatto). You don’t feel like the whites there are endangered because you don’t have the problem they have, you don’t ask yourself if you’re gonna be alive the next day because why? Because you are mulatto and other negroes dont hate you because of that. White genocide in south africa is a fact and if you cant avoid to write bullshit on this forum please just ask for your account to be cancelled and go in with your life.
dude your shit way of responding to what I'm saying just shows u don't think before you react by calling me fucking names why don't u ask your own account to be deleted I won't tolerate you speaking to me like this I live in South Africa aswel and I can see how things are and I didn't once say white genocide isn't real all I said is this post I blowing things out of proportion a fucking blood bath? Seriously ? Anyway ... I had days to think about responding to this so rather chill and think before u say shit I may be non white but shit from u I won't tolerate
I called you mulatto because that's exactly what you are and you admitted yourself to be in another post, your phrase "Lmao ther ain't any blood bath happening over here u making things sound worse than it actuali is" how arrogant you are with this situation I don't think you actually understand what it means that babies are getting their heads smashed and women dismembered and raped in their houses because if you would you wouldnt have said the bullshit you said. Maybe you yourself have hard feelings against whites?
Image

Aquarius
Posts: 1535

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Aquarius » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:50 pm

BoRn of fire wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
BoRn of fire wrote:Lmao ther ain't any blood bath happening over here u making things sound worse than it actuali is yes there's shit happening this side with certain ape politicians calling for white blood etc but thers also a lot of people even of mixed race who stand against this not to mention the collective strength of the white race and the gods but really not to the extent this post is making it out to be I've been holding back for days now on replying on this post please don't make things out to be worse than it really is the white race won't ever be wiped out the enemy has lost this war it's just a few things happening here and ther and retarted politicians making more noise than ever
Don’t say bullshit if you can’t even relate to a white person(since your a mulatto). You don’t feel like the whites there are endangered because you don’t have the problem they have, you don’t ask yourself if you’re gonna be alive the next day because why? Because you are mulatto and other negroes dont hate you because of that. White genocide in south africa is a fact and if you cant avoid to write bullshit on this forum please just ask for your account to be cancelled and go in with your life.
I had days to think about responding to this so rather chill and think before u say shit I may be non white but shit from u I won't tolerate
next time wait a year to think about what to say.
Image

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 171
Location: Germany

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby NinRick » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:14 pm

Aquarius wrote:
NinRick wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:sorry guys, for not responding right away. things are a bit hectic here.

He saw what you all had to say and he asked me to post this for him (he doesn't post on the forums and in fact, would not have posted anything at all. But I wanted people to know what the situation is for some of our brothers and sisters in other countries, how bad the jews have made this for people):

"Thank you very much for everyone who has taken it on themselves to help in this dire situation. I am truly grateful and it's good know that there is still kindhearted people in the world who are willing to help save my life. I really am in awe and at a loss for words at your kindness, when I get out of this situation alive its because you have literally saved my life and I am very thankful for that."

we're working to figure out how to set something up where we can gather donations online for his visa and plane ticket to get him out of there.
Thank you everybody for your caring. I know it means the world to him just to know that there are still good hearted people in the world who care so much. If you want to help you can e-mail here for more info. better in private than on the open forum where theres infiltrators. pls give your forum name so we know who you are. Thanks to the clergy for allowing me to post this. Thank you all.
[email protected]


I have sent you an email mate
I did too :)


You are a total #LEGEND!

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 171
Location: Germany

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby NinRick » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:25 pm

BoRn of fire wrote:Lmao ther ain't any blood bath happening over here u making things sound worse than it actuali is yes there's shit happening this side with certain ape politicians calling for white blood etc but thers also a lot of people even of mixed race who stand against this not to mention the collective strength of the white race and the gods but really not to the extent this post is making it out to be I've been holding back for days now on replying on this post please don't make things out to be worse than it really is the white race won't ever be wiped out the enemy has lost this war it's just a few things happening here and ther and retarted politicians making more noise than ever


Well at first I was sceptical myself. That's until I did some research about South Africa for around 3h or so. And you are actually right there is only a small party that is for the white genocide. However the ANC cooperates closely with the communist party. And these brutal crimes happen and they get away with that, so that means that the hatred towards white people is really present.
Overall I saw some Vids from white people who live in South Africa and I also read some posts. Well basically all stories I read / watched are pretty similar to the situation where our comrade finds himself in. Some black people over there really hate white people, rob them, rape them, kill them, and so on.

Ofcourse I have never been to South Africa yet , however, thats what I read and heared.

You can consider yourself happy that you have never experienced something like that.

IN fact the conditions there make me furious.

Besides I do not think that one of our own would lie to us regarding such a topic.

BoRn of fire
Posts: 273

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby BoRn of fire » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:19 pm

Aquarius wrote:
BoRn of fire wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Don’t say bullshit if you can’t even relate to a white person(since your a mulatto). You don’t feel like the whites there are endangered because you don’t have the problem they have, you don’t ask yourself if you’re gonna be alive the next day because why? Because you are mulatto and other negroes dont hate you because of that. White genocide in south africa is a fact and if you cant avoid to write bullshit on this forum please just ask for your account to be cancelled and go in with your life.
I had days to think about responding to this so rather chill and think before u say shit I may be non white but shit from u I won't tolerate
next time wait a year to think about what to say.

Lmao ....

BoRn of fire
Posts: 273

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby BoRn of fire » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:23 pm

Aquarius wrote:
BoRn of fire wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Don’t say bullshit if you can’t even relate to a white person(since your a mulatto). You don’t feel like the whites there are endangered because you don’t have the problem they have, you don’t ask yourself if you’re gonna be alive the next day because why? Because you are mulatto and other negroes dont hate you because of that. White genocide in south africa is a fact and if you cant avoid to write bullshit on this forum please just ask for your account to be cancelled and go in with your life.
I had days to think about responding to this so rather chill and think before u say shit I may be non white but shit from u I won't tolerate
next time wait a year to think about what to say.

Chop

User avatar
YoakeHoshi
Posts: 205
Contact:

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby YoakeHoshi » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:57 pm

To whoever thinks South Africa is "white-friendly" they seriously need to inform themselves. Media won't show you what is happening there. All kind of shit. Go to twitter or small blogs or search for white people living there and ask them how is to be white. I know not only from our Brother, but also from other people, asking on the internet. Some women were raped more than 10 times. You have to understand that we are not talking about Europe or America where these things are so distant from us that it's unbelievable. This is whites reality in SA. So, sew the mouth if you aren't white and living in SA.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233&start=100
My favourite Artist ☆ Fine, detailed, noble Art.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 402
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:06 pm

25 plus murders of whites a day, and nothing is done about this. The white farmers are their own first responders because the black 'law' doesn't respond and you think theres no white genocide happening there. Once the elections happen and these rabid black communist white haters get full power it WILL be a bloodbath. I'm not exaggerating this situation in fact i have left out some truly horrendous details.

The fact is if you are black its pretty easy to get out of the country. if you are white, its not. This is deliberate, as yes, the plan is to wipe them all out. They're like fish in a barrel. I want to get this man out of there before it goes full throttle. Before it becomes a bloodbath.

Theres been some suggestions to us to form a group outside of here to raise donations. This isn't going to happen, just e-mail us if you want to donate. I'm saying this in case infiltrators get some idea to try to do this and pretend they are us. The only way to donate is as I said, e-mail us.

I just wanted to give an update: Thanks to your incredible generosity, we have raised enough for his VISA and are now looking at raising the money for his plane ticket out of there. We're making progress here, thanks to you guys! So thank you all very, very much!
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

The New Spiritual Satanists Tarot
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14078

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 402
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:11 am

Let me clarify: There IS a small group of SS working closely together on this. I just happened to be the one who became the point person here. Thats why I keep saying 'we'. So, when I say we won't be forming a group I meant bringing in anyone else. We can't. The risk of an infiltrator is too great. Hope this clarifys.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

The New Spiritual Satanists Tarot
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14078

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 171
Location: Germany

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby NinRick » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:53 am

zolaluckystar wrote:25 plus murders of whites a day, and nothing is done about this. The white farmers are their own first responders because the black 'law' doesn't respond and you think theres no white genocide happening there. Once the elections happen and these rabid black communist white haters get full power it WILL be a bloodbath. I'm not exaggerating this situation in fact i have left out some truly horrendous details.

The fact is if you are black its pretty easy to get out of the country. if you are white, its not. This is deliberate, as yes, the plan is to wipe them all out. They're like fish in a barrel. I want to get this man out of there before it goes full throttle. Before it becomes a bloodbath.

Theres been some suggestions to us to form a group outside of here to raise donations. This isn't going to happen, just e-mail us if you want to donate. I'm saying this in case infiltrators get some idea to try to do this and pretend they are us. The only way to donate is as I said, e-mail us.

I just wanted to give an update: Thanks to your incredible generosity, we have raised enough for his VISA and are now looking at raising the money for his plane ticket out of there. We're making progress here, thanks to you guys! So thank you all very, very much!


Hey you have still not answered my mail.
In which currency should I send the money? If I send it in a wrong currency you will lose some money that I send due to fees.

Yes if you select no currency or the wrong currency you habe to pay paypal some fees because they select the right currency for you

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 171
Location: Germany

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby NinRick » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:59 pm

NinRick wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:25 plus murders of whites a day, and nothing is done about this. The white farmers are their own first responders because the black 'law' doesn't respond and you think theres no white genocide happening there. Once the elections happen and these rabid black communist white haters get full power it WILL be a bloodbath. I'm not exaggerating this situation in fact i have left out some truly horrendous details.

The fact is if you are black its pretty easy to get out of the country. if you are white, its not. This is deliberate, as yes, the plan is to wipe them all out. They're like fish in a barrel. I want to get this man out of there before it goes full throttle. Before it becomes a bloodbath.

Theres been some suggestions to us to form a group outside of here to raise donations. This isn't going to happen, just e-mail us if you want to donate. I'm saying this in case infiltrators get some idea to try to do this and pretend they are us. The only way to donate is as I said, e-mail us.

I just wanted to give an update: Thanks to your incredible generosity, we have raised enough for his VISA and are now looking at raising the money for his plane ticket out of there. We're making progress here, thanks to you guys! So thank you all very, very much!


Hey you have still not answered my mail.
In which currency should I send the money? If I send it in a wrong currency you will lose some money that I send due to fees.

Yes if you select no currency or the wrong currency you habe to pay paypal some fees because they select the right currency for you


Never mind. I sent 550$, but he lost nearly 35$ due to fees tho...

Please keep us up to date on how much money we need to raise.

In the worst case I can sell something lol

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 303

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:51 pm

NinRick wrote:
NinRick wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:25 plus murders of whites a day, and nothing is done about this. The white farmers are their own first responders because the black 'law' doesn't respond and you think theres no white genocide happening there. Once the elections happen and these rabid black communist white haters get full power it WILL be a bloodbath. I'm not exaggerating this situation in fact i have left out some truly horrendous details.

The fact is if you are black its pretty easy to get out of the country. if you are white, its not. This is deliberate, as yes, the plan is to wipe them all out. They're like fish in a barrel. I want to get this man out of there before it goes full throttle. Before it becomes a bloodbath.

Theres been some suggestions to us to form a group outside of here to raise donations. This isn't going to happen, just e-mail us if you want to donate. I'm saying this in case infiltrators get some idea to try to do this and pretend they are us. The only way to donate is as I said, e-mail us.

I just wanted to give an update: Thanks to your incredible generosity, we have raised enough for his VISA and are now looking at raising the money for his plane ticket out of there. We're making progress here, thanks to you guys! So thank you all very, very much!


Hey you have still not answered my mail.
In which currency should I send the money? If I send it in a wrong currency you will lose some money that I send due to fees.

Yes if you select no currency or the wrong currency you habe to pay paypal some fees because they select the right currency for you


Never mind. I sent 550$, but he lost nearly 35$ due to fees tho...

Please keep us up to date on how much money we need to raise.

In the worst case I can sell something lol


I am also working on this project.

You are all just frickin amazing people. Zola is keeping me posted and I never would have imagined people stepping forward like this. You have really shocked me.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 402
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby zolaluckystar » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:40 am

Hi NinRick, I'm sorry I didn't respond in a timely fashion. Its been a bit crazy here. But I thank you so very much.

Adding together your donations (and I must thank also another SS brother who has given very, very generously - he didn't post here but contacted me directly) with what his fiancé has worked so hard to save, the price of his ticket is just over halfway. I'm hoping we can raise the rest of his ticket plus a little bit more so that he has a bit of money on hand for unexpected expenses that we didn't forsee and most importantly to pay for food for him for the first month, at least. I can't imagine arriving in a foreign country with nothing, no way to pay for food.

Thank you all. Your generosity has been nothing short of fucking incredible.

I truly have to thank Satan and the Gods, for their help.

Hail Father Satan!

We WILL save this mans life and it couldn't have been done without you. Truly, thank you all.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

The New Spiritual Satanists Tarot
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14078

hailourtruegod
Posts: 653

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:13 pm

This is so incredible what you guys are doing for a fellow SS member. I love it. I've heard first hand stories of how fucked up it is for whites by another SS member over there but I think this person should be fine because they already had a way to get out of there, from what I was told a little while ago.

I hope the best for our brother you guys are helping.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 273
Location: The frontlines

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:26 am

We look out for one another.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

The Alchemist7
Posts: 66

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby The Alchemist7 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:34 am

zolaluckystar wrote:The only way to donate is as I said, e-mail us.

Where I can find your email?

Samoht
Posts: 5

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Samoht » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:11 am

The Alchemist7 wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:The only way to donate is as I said, e-mail us.

Where I can find your email?
zolaluckystar wrote:If you want to help you can e-mail here for more info. better in private than on the open forum where theres infiltrators. pls give your forum name so we know who you are. Thanks to the clergy for allowing me to post this. Thank you all.
[email protected]

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 402
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:02 am

An update:

We have recieved enough for his ticket. Thank you! Now its just a matter of him navigating through the beoucracy and giving them the right answers.There are still many hoops he has to jump through in order to get on a plane. But the main matter has been addressed: The price of his ticket. So thank all of you! I'm so grateful for all you have done! Thanks to your generosity, we have the price of his plane ticket! This is such a big deal....I cannot express it. It literally makes me choke up with tears. Thank you all, so very, very much. Sincerely, thank you all who made this possible.

I hope you all will still donate because he needs money to pay for food and who knows what. But, I wanted you all to know we raised the money for his plane ticket.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

The New Spiritual Satanists Tarot
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14078

Aquarius
Posts: 1535

Re: Bloodbath in South Afrika About to Begin

Postby Aquarius » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:21 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:An update:

We have recieved enough for his ticket. Thank you! Now its just a matter of him navigating through the beoucracy and giving them the right answers.There are still many hoops he has to jump through in order to get on a plane. But the main matter has been addressed: The price of his ticket. So thank all of you! I'm so grateful for all you have done! Thanks to your generosity, we have the price of his plane ticket! This is such a big deal....I cannot express it. It literally makes me choke up with tears. Thank you all, so very, very much. Sincerely, thank you all who made this possible.

I hope you all will still donate because he needs money to pay for food and who knows what. But, I wanted you all to know we raised the money for his plane ticket.
Fantastic!:)
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 13th_Wolf, BoRn of fire, Bung, Powstanie Pogańskie and 30 guests