Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemy attacks because i were in the enemy's lies and places

Catalincata94

I just did my workings one for thoughtforms and one for aura of protection but the voice kept talking to me almost continuously and it's hard to not to respond.
One day they manipulated me in to believing that i'm talking to Satan and the Gods i believed for a few hours, they told me i should understand something (wated me to suppose things and i realized this just after the attack) i tried to understand whats the problem and thought about my meditations, i went through my morning meditations and then the afternoon but one meditation from the afternoon i coudn't access the memory of it like my mind was blocked and then the voice asked me "do you want to know what you did there?" i said yes then the voice told me and then i remembered.
After a day or two i asked Satan what are these voices and then i was guided to the JOS website (Romanian version) and on the page with the enemy attacks, this way i know now that these are some types of attacks and i think it is because i was in the new age, and other stuff but not for long time, by being in the new age i oppened a path. HP Hoodedcobra666 told us that the only way to detach from these parasitic entities is Satanic Meditation, sticking to the gods tuning out that filth "The only way to defeat this is to stick to the Gods, tune that filth out, and engage in Satanic meditation. Satanic meditation will detach you from these parasitic entities in time. The attention to them must be cut completely." https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2346

I will start doing the final RTR when the moon is waning because i cant vizualize the light well for cleaning my chakras and aura and i will use surya mantra for that but i will vizualize the light as much as i can. shinninglight said "the final rtr clears all enemy curses and frees the soul,this includes thoughtfroms" so when the moon is waning and start doing the final RTR i will stop with the working with algiz for thoughtforms and instead i do a working with isa because my aunt prays for me so i will bind her with isa and then afther that i vibrate surya for cleaning my aura and chakras.

Before i dedicated myself i was in the new age and i invited someone with a prayer form the pleiadians bullshit (i found it on the internet) so and i thought to do a banishing ritual for that because i know the name of the entity or thing it's "electra osara" so i will vibrate the name backwards 9x and affirm "you are no more" from full moon to new moon in case that she is the one fucking with me.

So i will do a working with surya for aura of protection, isa for binding my aunt right after that surya for cleaning, and final RTR right after that surya for cleaning and the banishing ritual. feel like they are alot... oh and i want to do one more banishing ritual for banishing spirits and negative energies and then keep cleaning my house with
satanic blue electric energy for a week or two... but maybe i should leave this and do it after i finish isa working. i think they will be too much if i do the banishing for spirits and energies too.

I don't have the time to read all so i'm sorry if i don't answer everything but dude you stress too much over details...you can definitily start the Final Rtr now there is no need to wait, the Rtr was already started by us so you can start it whenever you want, the deflecting working after just don't start it during a void of Moon and you are fine.

For the enemy practice the Void meditation and of course don't belive everything you hear in the Astral... remember that the God's wont hurt you or say bad things to you but just things that will make you advance.

luis said:
I don't have the time to read all so i'm sorry if i don't answer everything but dude you stress too much over details...you can definitily start the Final Rtr now there is no need to wait, the Rtr was already started by us so you can start it whenever you want, the deflecting working after just don't start it during a void of Moon and you are fine.

For the enemy practice the Void meditation and of course don't belive everything you hear in the Astral... remember that the God's wont hurt you or say bad things to you but just things that will make you advance.

I know i can do the RTR any time but if i also do te surya for cleaning doesn't the surya need the waning moon to destroy the negative energy in my aura and chakras?

Catalincata94 said:
luis said:

I know i can do the RTR any time but if i also do te surya for cleaning doesn't the surya need the waning moon to destroy the negative energy in my aura and chakras?
What kind of working are you going to do with Surya? Are you already doing your protection?

You can start the Final Rtr now and then start those things later, what matter is that you protect yourself. Surya if it's for protection should be started during a waxing Moon and even for cleaning but until the right time you can still start the working...then when it's the right day you just stop the working the day before and re-start the working a the right time.

Catalincata94 said:
luis said:

Suryae is used in cleaning yourself or if used on other people to clean them.

Aum Suryae can be used for an AoP, but any AoP you do MUST be started on a waxing moon and make sure that WHATEVER working you do for the first time, it should NOT be started on a void of course moon!

luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
luis said:

What kind of working are you going to do with Surya? Are you already doing your protection?

You can start the Final Rtr now and then start those things later, what matter is that you protect yourself. Surya if it's for protection should be started during a waxing Moon and even for cleaning but until the right time you can still start the working...then when it's the right day you just stop the working the day before and re-start the working a the right time.
I can't vizualize the withe light for cleaning my aura after the RTR because you need to clean your aura after the RTR so i will need the surya mantra for that. I can vizualize some what but its faint and if the light is not strong enough then my aura and chakras may ramain dirty. Alright i didn't know that surya cleaning can be starten when moon is waxing.

luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
luis said:

And i'm doing my protection.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
luis said:

Aum Suryae can be used for an AoP, but any AoP you do MUST be started on a waxing moon and make sure that WHATEVER working you do for the first time, it should NOT be started on a void of course moon!
Thanks, but why not just vibrating surya not aum surya?

Chant VINASA to banish, in multiple of 9. Visualize blue satanic fire.
An affirmation like 9x "all the enemies of Satan in my home are now permanently banished"
VINASA is for banishing only (entities, thoughtforms..), you need to do aura cleanings and build an aura of protection separately.
Also soon after dedicating people usually go through a stage of struggle the enemy harasses them while they still can. Cleaning the soul also can take a lot of time and feel unpleasant because negative things have to surface and be confronted to be destroyed. Once you are over it you will feel much better.

Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Aum Suryae is the complete vibration of the Sun mantra, I believe it holds much more power.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Aum Suryae is the complete vibration of the Sun mantra, I believe it holds much more power.
What about Aum Suryae Nama? I saw the shorting of the sun mantra from the kabbalistic squares.
is this shorting only used when doing kabbalistic squares? i mean "Aum Suryae Nama"

Catalincata94 said:
I just did my workings one for thoughtforms and one for aura of protection but the voice kept talking to me almost continuously and it's hard to not to respond.
One day they manipulated me in to believing that i'm talking to Satan and the Gods i believed for a few hours, they told me i should understand something (wated me to suppose things and i realized this just after the attack) i tried to understand whats the problem and thought about my meditations, i went through my morning meditations and then the afternoon but one meditation from the afternoon i coudn't access the memory of it like my mind was blocked and then the voice asked me "do you want to know what you did there?" i said yes then the voice told me and then i remembered.
After a day or two i asked Satan what are these voices and then i was guided to the JOS website (Romanian version) and on the page with the enemy attacks, this way i know now that these are some types of attacks and i think it is because i was in the new age, and other stuff but not for long time, by being in the new age i oppened a path. HP Hoodedcobra666 told us that the only way to detach from these parasitic entities is Satanic Meditation, sticking to the gods tuning out that filth "The only way to defeat this is to stick to the Gods, tune that filth out, and engage in Satanic meditation. Satanic meditation will detach you from these parasitic entities in time. The attention to them must be cut completely." https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2346

I will start doing the final RTR when the moon is waning because i cant vizualize the light well for cleaning my chakras and aura and i will use surya mantra for that but i will vizualize the light as much as i can. shinninglight said "the final rtr clears all enemy curses and frees the soul,this includes thoughtfroms" so when the moon is waning and start doing the final RTR i will stop with the working with algiz for thoughtforms and instead i do a working with isa because my aunt prays for me so i will bind her with isa and then afther that i vibrate surya for cleaning my aura and chakras.

Before i dedicated myself i was in the new age and i invited someone with a prayer form the pleiadians bullshit (i found it on the internet) so and i thought to do a banishing ritual for that because i know the name of the entity or thing it's "electra osara" so i will vibrate the name backwards 9x and affirm "you are no more" from full moon to new moon in case that she is the one fucking with me.

So i will do a working with surya for aura of protection, isa for binding my aunt right after that surya for cleaning, and final RTR right after that surya for cleaning and the banishing ritual. feel like they are alot... oh and i want to do one more banishing ritual for banishing spirits and negative energies and then keep cleaning my house with
satanic blue electric energy for a week or two... but maybe i should leave this and do it after i finish isa working. i think they will be too much if i do the banishing for spirits and energies too.

Yoo!
I can tell you what I would do if I were you.
I would do the Aura of Protection, (you should practice to breath energy in for AoP). Also you need to clean yourself everyday, visualize the bright sunlight radiating from your whole body (you will become better by time just keep it going) then imaging your 7 main chakras one by one shining brighter than the sun, start with the base chakra and clean all 7 main chakras. Then I would vibrate 108 times „AUM“ (a satanic rosary will help to keep count) while visializing your whole body as bright as the sun and (bacause you vibrate aum) you have the same vibration as the sun. Then empower your soul, before trying the banishing ritual you could tell those negative enteties „Fuck off I do not want you here anymore, I am a part of Satan‘s loving family now. If you do not go away I will force you to leave.“ and just fucking ignore them, show them that you are the boss. But you can just perform the banishing ritual.

And over all DO the RTR it destroys the enemy‘s power. Just DO IT do not be afraid. You are one of us now, satanists are not allowed to fear anything.

And start to empower you soul mate.

NinRick said:
Catalincata94 said:

Yoo!
I can tell you what I would do if I were you.
I would do the Aura of Protection, (you should practice to breath energy in for AoP). Also you need to clean yourself everyday, visualize the bright sunlight radiating from your whole body (you will become better by time just keep it going) then imaging your 7 main chakras one by one shining brighter than the sun, start with the base chakra and clean all 7 main chakras. Then I would vibrate 108 times „AUM“ (a satanic rosary will help to keep count) while visializing your whole body as bright as the sun and (bacause you vibrate aum) you have the same vibration as the sun. Then empower your soul, before trying the banishing ritual you could tell those negative enteties „Fuck off I do not want you here anymore, I am a part of Satan‘s loving family now. If you do not go away I will force you to leave.“ and just fucking ignore them, show them that you are the boss. But you can just perform the banishing ritual.

And over all DO the RTR it destroys the enemy‘s power. Just DO IT do not be afraid. You are one of us now, satanists are not allowed to fear anything.

And start to empower you soul mate.
I'm practicing the breathing energy i started the fundamental meditation for a week now and i've gotten better :)
yeah i thought about to do AUM but right now i will start doing the aura of protection working and isa, banishing ritual for that filthy name and final RTR then after finishing isa i think i will do AUM.
I empower my soul with breathing exercises...
i'm doing these meditations

Morning meditations:
Fundamental meditation
Chakra spinning
Aura cleaning (by vizualizing a white light)
Breathing exercises 1 (Yogic Complete Breath [Foundation] 5 rounds)
Void meditation 10 min on the body's is buzzing for amplifying the vril

Afternoon:
Working for eliminating thoughtforms
Aura of protection with surya mantra

Night:
Chakra spinning
Aura cleaning (by vizualizing a white light)
Void meditation 10 min on the body's is buzzing for amplifying the vril

and i'm ready now to do now one more breathing exercise that i will do tonight, same breathing (Yogic Complete Breath) for 5 rounds
Thanks bro!

Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

What about Aum Suryae Nama? I saw the shorting of the sun mantra from the kabbalistic squares.
is this shorting only used when doing kabbalistic squares? i mean "Aum Suryae Nama"

That is ONLY for the spiritual square.

Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
Catalincata94 said:

I can't vizualize the withe light for cleaning my aura after the RTR because you need to clean your aura after the RTR so i will need the surya mantra for that. I can vizualize some what but its faint and if the light is not strong enough then my aura and chakras may ramain dirty. Alright i didn't know that surya cleaning can be starten when moon is waxing.
There is a sermon were hp Maxine said that you can use a lamp and with your eye closed it will help you see the white light.

While cleaning your aura, you can also focus on the feel of the energy even if you aren't visualizing perfectly yet. Remember to relax and be confident in your own abilities to meditate, and have fun. Don't tell yourself that you can't meditate. I often find it easier to visualize if I don't think about it right beforehand, I just relax and do it without viewing it as a duty.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Alright. Thank you. :)

luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
luis said:

There is a sermon were hp Maxine said that you can use a lamp and with your eye closed it will help you see the white light.
Alright i will use a lamp... and will do a cleaning working with surya separately.
My vizualization wasn't bad in the beginning but after i started the treatment for schizophrenia after a year my vizualization dropped alot, i think it is because of the treatement but sometimes i think it could have been because of the enemies because i wasn't meditating for a time and also that i wasn't doing my aura cleaning and protection.

Sinistra said:
An affirmation like 9x "all the enemies of Satan in my home are now permanently banished"
VINASA is for banishing only (entities, thoughtforms..), you need to do aura cleanings and build an aura of protection separately.
Also soon after dedicating people usually go through a stage of struggle the enemy harasses them while they still can. Cleaning the soul also can take a lot of time and feel unpleasant because negative things have to surface and be confronted to be destroyed. Once you are over it you will feel much better.
Alright for how many days should i do it or shoud i do it from full moon to new moon?

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

For the material square, whoops.

Sinistra said:

I agree. I don't know why no one took this into consideration. Catalincata94 I suggest you to do a banishing ritual, it will surely help.

PS: you can use just SURYA or SURYAE mantra, if the others are too long or if you find troubles concentrating while vibrating for too long. :)

Catalincata94 said:
Sinistra said:
Alright for how many days should i do it or shoud i do it from full moon to new moon?
As many as you want/need. You don't need to always do everything in workings of 40+ days.
I see VINASA as more a mantra to use on the go.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

For the material square, whoops.
XD I see

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back