Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do you lose blood when you reach a higher spiritual vibration?

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
Here it is again my friend is arguing with me once again saying that, the increase or the higher of vibration or spiritual vibration in the human body you will lose blood according to ancient cymatics. Now as dumb as that sounds it has never been proven in ancient history or in any history that somebody has lost blood due to the fact of higher levels of vibration. He's also saying that if the life force has something to do with the blood, then how come spiritual beings don't have blood? And I'm trying to tell him that's because they are different beings than us, if that makes any sense. I try not bring my personal or social issues here, but I know there is a lot of you here that know something that I don't. So if you can help me solve this problem, I will be very thankful.

NO. It's the short anwer.

The long one is, why the heck would you loose your Blood? The Magnum Opus it's just make you Immortal and a God, the key word is "nature" it's only going to make you perfect naturaly, it's not like it's going to change you like you are going to grow wings or whatever.

It's easy to understand, we SS only follow nature and the advancement that we make follow nature too so knowing this why the heck would you loose blood? The Magnum Opus makes you perfect in your own race, it's not going to change anything naturaly that you have but only make it perfect. I hope i'm clear.

luis said:

The long one is, why the heck would you loose your Blood? The Magnum Opus it's just make you Immortal and a God, the key word is "nature" it's only going to make you perfect naturaly, it's not like it's going to change you like you are going to grow wings or whatever.

It's easy to understand, we SS only follow nature and the advancement that we make follow nature too so knowing this why the heck would you loose blood? The Magnum Opus makes you perfect in your own race, it's not going to change anything naturaly that you have but only make it perfect. I hope i'm clear.
I want to add that if your friend belive what he said then he doesn't understand anything about Spiritual Satanism and he needs to read all Jos and sermons again, here we only follow nature and so a natural evolution with spiritual practice and the Magnum Opus that makes you a perfect and Immortal being so it's only logical to think that something innatural like loosing all your blood or growing wings (lol) is not going to happen.

Not saying he's right, but I shit out blood. Also all the bad blood is accumulating in my feet, which leads to itchy rashes that might bleed if agitated enough.

StraitShot47 said:
Not saying he's right, but I shit out blood. Also all the bad blood is accumulating in my feet, which leads to itchy rashes that might bleed if agitated enough.

Why did you share this here..??? :| :?: :!:

FlamingRedRose666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

Because I didn't start these symptoms til I started meditation and vibrations.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

Don't judge him hun, he is reaching higher spiritual vibrations.

You do not lose blood and the gods do have blood in their body. To explain it clearly they are at a higher plane of existence basically a higher soul structure and that makes certain functions in the human body such as atrophied telomerase secretion functional again. They can constantly secrete telomerase which makes you young and immortal. You can still die if someone shot you in the back of your head. However with that amount of power no one can do that to you so its fine.

Sinistra said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

I never judged him, just asked why he shared it..

StraitShot47 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

Because I didn't start these symptoms til I started meditation and vibrations.

So it started from the very first time (in this life time) you started to meditate? Have you tried removing health problems and then healing yourself using the Sun Square?

FlamingRedRose666 said:
So it started from the very first time (in this life time) you started to meditate? Have you tried removing health problems and then healing yourself using the Sun Square?

I mean everyone shits blood a couple times in there life, but it was not consistent til I started the programs. Same with the feet thing, but happens less often than the blood in stool.

No, I've done none of that.

What the fuck is going on in here?

The only thing the Magnum Opus does is perfect the body. Humans age because of telomeres, these involve our very DNA that copy themselves to 'replenish' our bodies, but each copy made is not a perfect copy. Instead the newer copies are weaker than the original one they copied from and this cycle keeps repeating and repeating which slowly weakens the body at the molecular level, degenerating tissues, muscles, nerves and every part of our organism. This is what causes aging and eventual death, the telomeres not making perfect healthy copies of themselves.

With the Magnum Opus these telomeres renew perfectly, the body begins to look younger and healthier, hair grows back, teeth get replaced with healthier new ones, and everything begins to function at peak capabilities. There is no blood loss. If anything it gives you more blood to the right amount you need that is perfect and healthy.

Tell your friend to stop spewing shit about things they have yet to experience for themselves.

StraitShot47 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

I mean everyone shits blood a couple times in there life, but it was not consistent til I started the programs. Same with the feet thing, but happens less often than the blood in stool.

Try to heal yourself.

StraitShot47 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

If it's red blood and not abundant. It's not a big deal. Check your nutrition and lifestyle.
If it's "cooked" macerated blackened blood, you're screwed inside. That happens when there is internal haemorrhage in the high part of the gut or in the stomach.

Blood stagnation can be due to yin dominance over yang. Try keeping warming and exercising for your feet to boost the yang principle.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Reality is stranger then fiction..

FlamingRedRose666 said:
StraitShot47 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Try to heal yourself.

Is the sun in libra or Aquarius currently?

luis said:

That's very clear thank you.

Sinistra said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack said:
You do not lose blood and the gods do have blood in their body. To explain it clearly they are at a higher plane of existence basically a higher soul structure and that makes certain functions in the human body such as atrophied telomerase secretion functional again. They can constantly secrete telomerase which makes you young and immortal. You can still die if someone shot you in the back of your head. However with that amount of power no one can do that to you so its fine.

Makes sense, I never thought of it that way.

Ghost in the Machine said:

The only thing the Magnum Opus does is perfect the body. Humans age because of telomeres, these involve our very DNA that copy themselves to 'replenish' our bodies, but each copy made is not a perfect copy. Instead the newer copies are weaker than the original one they copied from and this cycle keeps repeating and repeating which slowly weakens the body at the molecular level, degenerating tissues, muscles, nerves and every part of our organism. This is what causes aging and eventual death, the telomeres not making perfect healthy copies of themselves.

With the Magnum Opus these telomeres renew perfectly, the body begins to look younger and healthier, hair grows back, teeth get replaced with healthier new ones, and everything begins to function at peak capabilities. There is no blood loss. If anything it gives you more blood to the right amount you need that is perfect and healthy.

Tell your friend to stop spewing shit about things they have yet to experience for themselves.

But I keep telling him that, to look it up and research it.

StraitShot47 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

Try to heal yourself.

Is the sun in libra or Aquarius currently?

Check the Calender for SS People in your own timezone: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back