Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Astral and Realms

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
Now I've never made an astral temple yet, but it's something I'm working towards as of late once I get the hang of astral projection. I do have a few questions though.

When creating a temple... are you essentially on your own personal plane? Is it basically a realm unique to you that you have created on the astral? Or is it something connected to everything else as a whole and is just one section of it? I ask of this because what constitutes privacy in and outside your temple? Should I expect random visitors or unwelcome guests? And is there a limit to how big and expansive I can make the surrounding area, etc?

Ghost in the Machine said:
Now I've never made an astral temple yet, but it's something I'm working towards as of late once I get the hang of astral projection. I do have a few questions though.

When creating a temple... are you essentially on your own personal plane? Is it basically a realm unique to you that you have created on the astral? Or is it something connected to everything else as a whole and is just one section of it? I ask of this because what constitutes privacy in and outside your temple? Should I expect random visitors or unwelcome guests? And is there a limit to how big and expansive I can make the surrounding area, etc?
Do you know what a thoughtform is? It's an entity created with the power of you thought. So the Astral Temple is the same thing, it's a place on the Astral created by your thought...there is really no difference than a thoughtform and this is why it require to imagine it really well, the more you work with it the more powerful it's going to become and like a thoughtform lives in the Astral plane.

At the beginning it's normal to just use you immagination with time when you can Astral project you are going to find it in the Astral plane just like you are going to find a thoughtform in there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back