Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Satanism: Approaching Satan, Growing in Satanism

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our People and Satanic Comrades.

I think it will be really helpful to have a series that answers, which elaborates, on how one can be a better Spiritual Satanist, grow closer to the Gods, and provide more intense insight on how to go about this. It is great to know of one's enemy, but one needs to know of one's friends in a very elaborate manner, rather than solely focusing on the enemy. One must not forget also that the existence of the enemy is what appears to be temporary, and not forever. :)

Anyone who has stood on the side of the Gods for a long time and was doing it seriously and with devotion (both in heart and also in action as in meditating and increasing knowledge) they know that the Gods will guide you to what you need to do based on your requests, so you can grow. They will help you. Many people obsess over vision and hearing of the Gods but that is not the most necessary way to receive guidance. You can then be guided instead. I will write more specific things on the next part of this series.

When one takes Satanism seriously, in one or another way, their spiritual and personal power and confidence will increase. This is positive, and also, one will, when beginning with meditation, go through a cleansing process of the soul, which can last for many, many years, depending on the pileup of negativity that is piled up on the soul. Therefore increasing power should be done also in a sensible power while pushing limits. There are people who neglect soul hygiene and deprogramming from the enemy's dogma which creates a clash in the mind, and this can last for a very long time. Inner problems such as not reconciled ideas about one's past can come kicking in and always seek justification or re-emerge in new levels of power.

One example here, is if one comes from xianity, or somehow, believes in it still, they can carry a desire with them to 'prove' that they 'were not as wrong' in their prior perception, or try to reverse xianity to fit their new life, or any sort of the two, creating a lot of perceptions that are now useless, but serve only as a broken rope to connect two parts of the mind that are in opposition. This is a psychological process however. This process can take time to break free from, and is keeping one back or slows them down.

The above is not shameful, it is just how the mind works. However after a point to be still a xian in the mind is shameful, and even dangerous, as one will self-fuck themselves up with the power they posses on their own. So one must relinquish this type of thinking, the faster, the better.

It's better to understand and seek the new light and the new darkness, than to stay back in what is a black hole that has consumed both one's life, and the life of all individuals of this world, and turned it to crap. Imagine if one was sitting by the worst person of all times, serial murderer or child molestors, and was trying to impose on them an idea that they are the best sweethearts of the planet. Probably, they will end up in their murder count. This is what xians are trying to do to the hebrew ghouls they believe in.

One must be very careful what things they take in their bags to move on to the next phase of their development, so to say. Everything you hold in your bag will grow aside you yourself. One must take the necessities, and the things they need, and not endless dross that requires evaluation for it's uselessness. To give an example, there are even some people who come from another sect of Satanism that does all sorts of practices many of which belong, and tie someone, to the enemy, or klippothic kabbalah or disrespect to the Gods. These have to be left behind.

One has to trust in the process as simply this is useless and the people who seek power from their enemies are just fools. Many of these people should also have mentioned that most of these things pushed by the enemy, are not only temporary and in the end, worthless, but also, stupid. They lead nowhere the life or the individual, just confusion.

Have you ever had this guy in a circle that thinks he knows something, because he did something similar, but completely unrelated to the task at hand? For example, you're in the military, and a guy pops up about how he was going hunting for 25 years so he knows how to use a weapon or something. As far as the military is concerned, you do not know shit, so it's better to sit down and listen. "BUT MUH 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!".

You going hunting doesn't mean you will know how to act in the case of a full blown war for example. Likewise, past knowledge of 'spirituality' has to be taken with a grain of salt, or be left behind. Maybe the hunter now, knows better aim with shotguns, but that doesn't mean they can fire a ballistic weapon, effectively, in a war formation, with proper cover, and so forth.

Satan and Satanism need to be approached with a clean slate delete of one's prior experiences or expectations. Due to the nature of the human mind this is can be more or less difficult, and even if it appears so in the surface, the subconscious part of the mind can still hold strongly over modes of thinking which are not Satanic or found upon the new understanding. One cannot hope to deprogram in an instant, but one must do the necessary steps to move on.

To name an example here, many people believe that the Demons or Satan are supposed to be punishers, and if they do something wrong, they believe that they will punish them for these acts. The Gods only punish in serious cases, not because you fail. This mentality is carried over from xianity, where even the most minor mistake can mean a damning in eternal hellfire.

Another example is how people have a hard time letting go of xianity. Many people take this seriously because many people 'believe' in it, and it's weaved into the mind of people for centuries. They consider this system, somewhere in their head, 'important'. Eventhough it lead nobody, nowhere, and only collapses the civilizations over and over again. Against all data and truth one is somehow stuck over the thing that there is something 'good' there, frequently bathing themselves in shit in order to find a promised gem.

This is sort of like Islam. If one didn't have a past with it, the mere sight of the pedophile prophet that says dumb shit alters them instantly to the uselessness of this religion, at an instant, and one considers it a joke. But to the person whose mind or even soul is brainwashed, one can have a real hard time breaking out of this mental prison, and one can believe that the pedo prophet is somehow a viable source of whatever.

If the above are not left behind, imagine entering a relationship with a new lover, and being fucked up in the head from all your previous relationships. This can only go wrong. Even if your partner is the purest and best in the planet, you yourself will be corrupted and harmed, and as thus, you will need to heal, or you will ruin the relationship.

You'll need to fight your way through with your prior self and juke it out. Sometimes, very hard. So be ready for this, too.

Imagine yourself a bit like Alice. You're entering a new world, and you must learn the new rules. The more strict and severe laws you carry from your prior 'world', the more you will clash with the new world, making you struggle with understanding the new one.

Imagine if we sent a theoretical empiricist theorist to another dimension, they would be shocked, plus, imposition of these gross laws on the next dimension would probably harm them, or delay them from understanding the new dimension of life.

Now that we have understood the above, one will have no problem accepting a reality, that one is not like an all knowing person in this new world. One can be a fast or slower learner, but it doesn't matter. People grow faster or slower but all people become adults. Similarly, one must have patience, and keep on the process of growth. Nothing shameful here. No need to rush or break yourself. Just keep growing.

Essentially one is like a baby and they have to discover a new world. They did not know about it earlier, in this lifetime, and one is bound due to the current system to have other modes of mind that can clash with the newborn perspective of the world. One should rather be empty and blank and not hold very tightly to their past preconceptions, and try to open their mental library for new information. Babies are wise because their minds are blank. They have infinite learning power as a result, rather than the rigidity of the adult mind which thinks it knows everything.

Satan is patient and when one embarks upon this path, the Demons will guide and support someone in their own way, to move forward. This is where one must show trust in the process, and keep going. Of course, during some times, you will feel a sense of hardship (planetary or otherwise), because with the embarking of a new lifestyle, one always bounces back and forces will be at work (many of which of your own making) to keep you from advancing spiritually. So one must have trust on the Gods to move on past this state with defiance and stability. Then, the enemy too, which will and can be surmounted if you stay on the path.

After each development, as all advanced Satanists should know, newer or older, you will see there is something like a checkpoint. You reach a point in understanding that you can never revolve backwards from and get lost again. However this requires perseverance and stability.

One last thing, is that many people come from backrounds which are spiritually loose, or let's say, where 'god' is just non existent and is just a hearsay hoax. This can create a little situation of shock when one sees some signs from the Gods. Learn to take these and focus on them with logic, and keep growing. This initial state of chaos is going to give place to a serenity of understanding after the soul is cleansed, leading to greater enlightenment as you progress.

Spiritual Satanism is about inner renewal, life, positive change and steady development.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I think some sort of step by step guidance and support would really be appreciated by many of us here.

I usually get severe anger issues when I see myself raising with energy and power. And that's where we need to practice void meditation to have a strong mind to control these thoughts and emotions.

Just like money is said to be an amplifier. I believe increasing in spiritual power amplifies the traits and past hangups a person has.

I further believe that these strong emotions that come up are a cleaning process. It's a drawing of the past wrongs and pains up and out to be healed.

So how do we clean the repressed dross from our subconscious and soul?.....By strengthening the control of the mind first by exercising with the void meditation. And then just all the other stuff like aura cleaning and aura of protection. And as we increase in power through absorbing energy and spinning chakras the dross will rise up, you'll experience it but it will be healed as you go on?

Personal Growth said:
I think some sort of step by step guidance and support would really be appreciated by many of us here.

I usually get severe anger issues when I see myself raising with energy and power. And that's where we need to practice void meditation to have a strong mind to control these thoughts and emotions.

Just like money is said to be an amplifier. I believe increasing in spiritual power amplifies the traits and past hangups a person has.

I further believe that these strong emotions that come up are a cleaning process. It's a drawing of the past wrongs and pains up and out to be healed.

So how do we clean the repressed dross from our subconscious and soul?.....By strengthening the control of the mind first by exercising with the void meditation. And then just all the other stuff like aura cleaning and aura of protection. And as we increase in power through absorbing energy and spinning chakras the dross will rise up, you'll experience it but it will be healed as you go on?

By manual cleaning of the soul such as literally cleaning it, and also, as you empower, these things will come 'out' of you, in your mind, for you to deal with them. This can take a very long time of the emotions presenting themselves and you will need to see their causes and solve them. When you do, the dross feelings will solve themselves, such as let's say repressed and extremely intense anger, fear, agony, or general suffering.

Hatha and Kundalini yoga also does empower and clean the soul, also, removing blockages which create problems in the personality and the soul.

Also, empowering the soul in itself, does raise it to a higher level, making it easier for you to clean, but also, making you more liable, if you are not aware, to fuck yourself over based on your own dross. This is why cleaning and void are paramount, like protection, above every other type of meditation.

For stubborn programmings which are very deeply embed, you may need to do freeing the soul workings, for 40 or far more days, depending on the severity.

All of the above sums up as really focusing on the path. I will write a more elaborate thing here on the next part of this series.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personal Growth said:

By manual cleaning of the soul such as literally cleaning it, and also, as you empower, these things will come 'out' of you, in your mind, for you to deal with them. This can take a very long time of the emotions presenting themselves and you will need to see their causes and solve them. When you do, the dross feelings will solve themselves, such as let's say repressed and extremely intense anger, fear, agony, or general suffering.

Hatha and Kundalini yoga also does empower and clean the soul, also, removing blockages which create problems in the personality and the soul.

Also, empowering the soul in itself, does raise it to a higher level, making it easier for you to clean, but also, making you more liable, if you are not aware, to fuck yourself over based on your own dross. This is why cleaning and void are paramount, like protection, above every other type of meditation.

For stubborn programmings which are very deeply embed, you may need to do freeing the soul workings, for 40 or far more days, depending on the severity.

All of the above sums up as really focusing on the path. I will write a more elaborate thing here on the next part of this series.
From my own experience (wich is not a lot like you but still) free the soul working are a must if you want to become more powerful. What blocks the chakras is hang-ups and in general negative Karma and if you want to advance they must be free and clean from all of that shit, so free the soul working are needed and any other working to heal disease too because they block the chakras too.

What do you think HP is what i said true or there is something wrong? This is what i understood with my experiences in this few years of being a SS.

After I advanced and opened myself more again few days ago I got shocked soo much.. And I learned a lot about myself but because of some fears I had, I was unable to accept it and I was confused as fuck and even got sick (haven't been sick in years o_O ). My guardian told me that I have to accept the truth and move on, and in that moment when I told myself I'm letting go all those fears, that I accept myself, I felt soo much better. Even my flu somehow got weaker and I was healed in just 2-3 hours. I got soo much stronger. I also visualised some chains breaking and heard and felt my kundalini down there, like a dragon. I can now literally hear my soul and my aura, some weird pitch, I never heard it before and when I close my eyes I get visions of my body being of diamont.

And our Gods are soo pure and beautiful, they are full of love and patience, they are doing soo much for us. If you feel that you are being nicely guarded and loved , love them back and show them how much you appreciate it. It will mean a lot to them.
Sometimes when we are new it's hard to feel them and see them and often people feel like they are not worthy enough but Gods are patient and they usually forgive us if we are pure. They can see our souls and our intentions easily... And yeah sometimes they are really busy so there are times when you will have to be direct and short if you need to tell them something.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marduk!

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personal Growth said:

And I also assume a 40 days working for any field must not be started on a void moon I think...

Either way this idea sounds great :)

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personal Growth said:

Exactly. For example, some days ago I was doing the munka working on the chakras, and then something popped up, it was a urge to clean the christian indoctrination (and any related jewish spiritual teachings) from my soul. And the other part is true aswell, if your soul is at a higher vibration you'll be way more in touch with the subtle things, which will let you understand blockages and problems.

It is true, this checkpoint is reached after a certain point.
Every article of clothing, all of my desires and passions, my actions and deeds, my relationships and hobbies and entertainments...
I used to wake up in the morning, and it took me ~5-10 minutes before I would think of the path I was on
Now it is instant, I wake up prepared for the new day...
----

The christians are in a panic about the '''satanists''' using the microchip to change everyone's DNA and cut us off from 'god' ( jew ), then therefore damn us all to hell for taking it.
This is christian bullshit like everything else. But they got a lot of people scared of the Spiritual Satanists, then it is likely the Jewish elite, including the rich Jewish bankers that are behind this chip.
They scare a lot of people away from the real Satanism with their Jewish counterfeit.
While I really do not like the idea of being microchipped, animals and criminals are chipped. Does this damn them to hell. Not likely.
Religion knows how to scare people away from Satanism and the Occult.
My question is how is this going to change the DNA and damn the chipped to hell?
Just sounds like jewish bullshit to me.

I can attest to the fact that everything becomes better and sharper when you're empowered.

I had a raised energy many years ago and everything always worked out in my favour. Even fools that wished me ill had their ill wishes towards me automatically returned to them. And that's incredible to see your antagonisers automatically get dealt with so you don't have to worry about doing anything about it.

I don't know if it's the cold climate here in Scotland or that I'm older, maybe it's the longer hours I'm working. But sometimes I feel like I'm struggling to advance. I sometimes think that if you had it and let it go it's harder to get it back.

But it's really a worthwhile endeavour.....What's the best investment a person can make?

When a person invests in themselves.

And if a Soul can be eternal. Then being a Spiritual Satanist and practising power meditation must be the best investment a person can make because you get to keep all of the fruits of your labour.

There's an old saying: 'The more you sweat in the gym, the less you bleed in battle'.

And maybe now I feel like I'm struggling to advance because I'm anxious to and am trying too hard. A person needs to be in the correct state to benefit from meditation but we will get there because it's in our Souls to evolve and advance.

Hail Satan

Two things I personally am interested in looking into at some point is:

To find out how old of a soul I am.

And also to work out my dharma to follow my perfect career.

I see people from here that are are growing, god damn but i am stuck with the meditations...
What to do... i dedicated my self some years ago but i was unable to meditate (because of some things) now i try and try... its just hard for me to visualize and the meditation feel, like they feel good but like, my body its not used, like i practice some ''alien'' thing

Weassel said:
I see people from here that are are growing, god damn but i am stuck with the meditations...
What to do... i dedicated my self some years ago but i was unable to meditate (because of some things) now i try and try... its just hard for me to visualize and the meditation feel, like they feel good but like, my body its not used, like i practice some ''alien'' thing

Don't give up. Keep trying, I'm sure it will be okay. You body and your soul will soon cry for some more meditation. And don't be obsessed about power, better first heal, power will come gradually later. Sometimes it's hard to grow, but don't give up and the results will come.

Mate you don't want to practice that alien thing. That thing needs your energy, rather keep your energy for yourself. Ha ha jokes my man. Many of us only knew that alien thing so now onwards and upwards.

I thought you shouldn't compare your progress to others because we're all individuals and have different levels of soul development. And are all living with different circumstances and situations.

That said I feel exactly like you right now.

But you know what...

You only fail when you quit.

So long as we hang in there and keep on trying we will be making progress.

I'm not going to stop and neither are you. So we're bound to eventually progress as we're determined and are going to see that growth we're working towards.

Now I think there are other techniques you can use if you're feeling you cannot visualise.

Two things that have helped me when I'm feeling flat is the practice of using affirmations and contemplation.

I tend to set a timer for a few minutes and close my eyes and sit back and just repeat my affirmation over and over again until the alarm buzzer goes off.

'I am always safe, secure, protected and healthy in every way'.

I tend to do these affirmations silently in my mind.

Or I will contemplate it. So I'll think about my aura absorbing energy. I will think okay it's expanding out and getting nice and gold bright in colour.

Then I'll talk in my mind to myself to contemplate the chakras starting from the crown down.

I'll say there is a little spinning vortex of energy there.

It's like a little tornado.

It's spinning counter clockwise and there is energy getting absorbed into the wide end.

That energy will charge it up and the chakra will start to glow. And as it charges up with energy it will radiate with it's colour that is violet.

Yes it will have a nice bright halo/ aura of energy around it after its charged up and glowing with energy. And that's because it's fully charged and the bright energy is now radiating out.....

HP Maxine once pointed out that energy flows where attention goes.

So if you just think about what you want to work on the energy is there and doing its job.

With contemplation you're really discussing with yourself what you want to work on. So you ask all sorts of questions.

Why am I doing this? What's in it for me? How does it work? Where would I like to see improvement if that chakra was empowered because that chakra rules over...etc.

Now you stay with the same one for a full five minutes so if you're doing affirmations that's all you do. You don't jump about between contemplation and affirmations.

I believe this will help you visualise and feel because it puts me into the state where I automatically start to visualise and feel.

Try it, it works for me and it's guaranteed to work for you.

Weassel said:

Just don't stress or overthink about it. See your meditation routine like eating food or drinking, you just do it and keep consistence, you don't need to keep thinking or stressing.

Weassel said:

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
I think it will be really helpful to have a series that answers, which elaborates, on how one can be a better Spiritual Satanist, grow closer to the Gods, and provide more intense insight on how to go about this. It is great to know of one's enemy, but one needs to know of one's friends in a very elaborate manner, rather than solely focusing on the enemy. One must not forget also that the existence of the enemy is what appears to be temporary, and not forever. :)

I don't think I've ever seen you use a smiley face before. :D

Jokes aside, I really enjoyed this sermon. Great work HC.

When you're new it's easy to be confused about where to start when it comes to blockages and old bindings. Follow the 40 day program, continue to be persistent in your pursuit to better yourself. When you become aware of your self, little things start to become obvious. Work on them, and continue. Sometimes it can take a long time to get through certain blocks. That's okay. Keep going.

I remember after a while of doing the above, there came a moment when I was asked, "Do you want to know the truth? Even if everything around you changes? Even if you no longer view the world around you as you used to?" I gave in to it. I completely accepted whatever was next if it meant moving forward.

Now I'm at the point, after years, where I am mostly unbound by previous indoctrine. Mostly what I deal with now is learning how to deal with my emotions, values, and nature in a proper and healthy way.

Which reminds me: I've been struggling with willpower and confidence. Previously I had chronic depression, though Runic meditation helped me out of that. But as I was imagining what meditation could help me, I suddenly thought of what I refer to as the "Hellfire" meditation.
It's a mix of the Blue Light Meditation and Invoking Fire.
Sharing in case anyone else may be in need:
1. I typically start out with a saying such as, "Of the dark there are no others. Supreme, strong, a protective figure. One to call Father. I call upon his light - a hellfire of blue. To burn away the bindings and so I may set myself free too."
2. Enter a trance, picture yourself engulfed in blue flames. Feel the temperature, though do not imagine yourself actually burning. Also feel the light sensation of the color blue, how it eases around you and keeps you calm.
3. I typically try to 'see' the bindings on my soul and imagine the fire burning them to ash.
4. With each inhale, absorb the energy of the flames. Like foundation meditation, breathe the flames in from your front, sides, back. Hold and imagine the energy ever brighter inside of you, burning away any dross you can feel. Exhale the flames.
5. For beginning this meditation, it is advised to only do a max of 7 breaths!! Even 2-3 breaths are fine, do NOT over do it. Even if you do not feel the effects immediately, you may feel them later.

For more information:
Blue Light Meditation:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Blue_Light_Meditation.html

Invoking Fire:
http://web.archive.org/web/20150915...com/hailtosatansvictory666/Invoking_Fire.html

Shael said:
HP Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't think I've ever seen you use a smiley face before. :D

Jokes aside, I really enjoyed this sermon. Great work HC.
Dude i thought the exact same thing lol :D

I have a question?

It's to do with during your meditation session.

Now before JOS in my journey searching and learning about meditation I was told not to cross my arms or legs.

This is something I regularly have to check that I am not doing it.

So does having say your ankles crossed or arms crossed cut off the energy flow?

I was told to keep arms and legs uncrossed. And that energy can not flow when arms or legs are crossed?

Seems like nonsense to me now but I don't really know?

Personal Growth said:
I have a question?

Now before JOS in my journey searching and learning about meditation I was told not to cross my arms or legs.

I was told to keep arms and legs uncrossed. And that energy can not flow when arms or legs are crossed?

It doesn't really matter much. Sometimes crossing is good, like how we cross our arms across our chest to work on our 4th chakra. Or having your left leg straight with the right leg bent across your knee to make a shape like a 4, I don't know what this pose is called but I think it does limit energy flow or maybe has some connection to Saturn. You can see this in the page about bindings.

But in most ways, it doesn't matter if something is crossed like you say.

Thanking you Muchly.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Personal Growth said:
I have a question?

It doesn't really matter much. Sometimes crossing is good, like how we cross our arms across our chest to work on our 4th chakra. Or having your left leg straight with the right leg bent across your knee to make a shape like a 4, I don't know what this pose is called but I think it does limit energy flow or maybe has some connection to Saturn. You can see this in the page about bindings.

But in most ways, it doesn't matter if something is crossed like you say.

jbkbmz said:
The christians are in a panic about the '''satanists''' using the microchip to change everyone's DNA and cut us off from 'god' ( jew ), then therefore damn us all to hell for taking it.
This is christian bullshit like everything else. But they got a lot of people scared of the Spiritual Satanists, then it is likely the Jewish elite, including the rich Jewish bankers that are behind this chip.
They scare a lot of people away from the real Satanism with their Jewish counterfeit.
While I really do not like the idea of being microchipped, animals and criminals are chipped. Does this damn them to hell. Not likely.
My question is how is this going to change the DNA and damn the chipped to hell?

I made a topic about this myself which was concerning the mark of the beast, and my fellow Satanist gave me some clarity behind it. You should come check it out when you get chance. :)

jbkbmz said:

This great crime the enemy wants to pull, before the event, is already credited to their enemies.

This is how they carry out genocide and blame their enemy for it.

This is the traditional jewish reversal of a future event, onto their enemies. They cannot write this is them doing this as people would figure it out.

As for the 'necessity' of this event, it is done to bring the "Kingdom of God" from the very same book and cause the "Second Coming". All of this is necessary. Xians are told to comply with this situation and accept is as an unavoidable future, but then larp to pretend to be against it. The "God" of the jews causes all of this.

The fact this is somehow of Satan is just used as a distraction, same as everything else.

If xians want to have a problem with this, they can give up xianity, which says that this event is mandatory for the return of their favorite jew from the sky, because jews said so. If they want the jew to return from the sky, the jew has to also microchip some of them, included, do all the rest of the crimes the "Angels" are doing in the "Last Days" of the revelation.

All of this is within the context of the enemy and what they want of this world.

Satan is used as a scapegoat there as usual for this and every other crime pulled and planned by the jews. And the xians hate on the decoy while they are in close bargain with the mass murderers themselves. As typical dumb shit and hypocrites.

Everything the jews are and do, they project to their enemies. This is the constant way of action to the jews. Then, their cattle goes to attack the enemy of the jews who would like to stop them, opening the way for them to do their greatest crimes. Like the microchip in this case.

Think of how the world was turned against Hitler, rather than Stalin. Then when Hitler was gone, everyone was shitting their pants for decades when Stalin emerged as the actual evil, and not Hitler.

But there was no Hitler to help you out at this time. The cattle fought to remove "Hitler the evil guy" because the jews forced them and told them so. Then, nobody was there to defend them from the impending disasters such as them being bred out of existence. This is only one example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back