Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thought experiment about the Magnum Opus

BMF

I think the Magnum Opus isn´t totally positiv.
One big - point could be you can´t procreate any more. Until you reach a physical form (further meditations work with the gods) again or never.
If never again is more likely then this could be the reason why the hole populace on earth can´t or shouldn´t reach the Magnum Opus or at least not at the same time.
If all above is right this would be the extintion of the human race.

I got the idear above from mixed animals the offspring is most likely not capable of reproducing. In our case Gods + Humans. We can become like the Gods but from the start(magnum opus) we are not equal (or will never be).

This would also benefit the idear we were created to help the gods (galactic war). We can achive Godhood if we do meditations and hava a good relationship with satan. But not without(maybe this was not the case during the golden age= only introduced for the enemy) . Even if the Gentiles which achived Godhood wanted to do something against Satan , they couldn´t since the power of a individual is limited (not capable of reproducing). I do belive Satan is the beloved father of mankind, but as in "real live" our parents will benefit from us at some point in our live, the creation of mankind/magnum opus wasn´t selfless (if above applys).

Please HP Mageson666 don´t comment on this topic/or any other topic from me :idea: , use your time to discuss important things. This is the nicest way I can say this.
I´m just writting these here so you don´t have to waste your time, if I may reply to your post here.

All wrong. For one, we are now a different species on our own right, and there are no downfalls to doing anything like that.

I wonder why you're projecting so strongly random limitations or crap to a process which is natural and spiritual. It's just bizarre.

Your reasoning is so flawed it's renders it a time waste to even answer.

Like wow will your parents benefit from your birth? How evil and unexpected of them? Don't parents have kids to possibly receive help from them, and don't the kids give it happily, because they are their parents?

What kind of stupid loops is all of that?

Dude just what is the extent of your trolling?

BMF said:
I think the Magnum Opus isn´t totally positiv.
One big - point could be you can´t procreate any more. Until you reach a physical form (further meditations work with the gods) again or never.
If never again is more likely then this could be the reason why the hole populace on earth can´t or shouldn´t reach the Magnum Opus or at least not at the same time.
If all above is right this would be the extintion of the human race.

I got the idear above from mixed animals the offspring is most likely not capable of reproducing. In our case Gods + Humans. We can become like the Gods but from the start(magnum opus) we are not equal (or will never be).

This would also benefit the idear we were created to help the gods (galactic war). We can achive Godhood if we do meditations and hava a good relationship with satan. But not without(maybe this was not the case during the golden age= only introduced for the enemy) . Even if the Gentiles which achived Godhood wanted to do something against Satan , they couldn´t since the power of a individual is limited (not capable of reproducing). I do belive Satan is the beloved father of mankind, but as in "real live" our parents will benefit from us at some point in our live, the creation of mankind/magnum opus wasn´t selfless (if above applys).

Please HP Mageson666 don´t comment on this topic/or any other topic from me :idea: , use your time to discuss important things. This is the nicest way I can say this.
I´m just writting these here so you don´t have to waste your time, if I may reply to your post here.
either you're a big troll or are very confused individual

This is what happens when you sperg yourself into the twilight zone.

That is why we can't have nice things with spergs from clean energy to the Magnum Opus.

Wait what. You can't procreate after magnum opus ? Then how were the golden age Aryans created. We are direct descendants of the gods I.e their sons and daughters. You can procreate after magnum opus.

BMF I would strongly suggest that you work towards advancing yourself further before making such speculations about things you have yet to experience. I think you need to spend a couple of months in Satan's Library and read every single one of these Sermons before you decide to manipulate information based on a stray concept.

We idealize fact among truths, not theories outside what we already know. I would much rather you concern yourself with working towards reaching the magnum opus instead of trying to find negative tidbits in everything.

Once again, people obsess too much over the Magnum Opus when they haven't even got acquainted with and properly mastered most basic things first, which can end up not only in underdevelopment on the spiritual level and slacking off, but also in total misunderstanding of how it really works. Imagine if the full steps for the Magnum Opus were made publicly available today. It would be chaotic not only for this reason, but also because the Joy of Satan, as well as innocent people in the middle ages, have been severely attacked for much less than that. So imagine releasing the full steps for a working whose end result is becoming a God, which is exactly what the enemy fears the most.

Dypet Rod said:
Once again, people obsess too much over the Magnum Opus when they haven't even got acquainted with and properly mastered most basic things first, which can end up not only in underdevelopment on the spiritual level and slacking off, but also in total misunderstanding of how it really works. Imagine if the full steps for the Magnum Opus were made publicly available today. It would be chaotic not only for this reason, but also because the Joy of Satan, as well as innocent people in the middle ages, have been severely attacked for much less than that. So imagine releasing the full steps for a working whose end result is becoming a God, which is exactly what the enemy fears the most.

The sheer chaos if everyone on the planet in their current state of growth knew they could become a god would be insurmountable. The enemy would be in mass panic mode in desperation, the entire government would collapse as a result and the whiplash of such events would cause major catastrophes. In such a war there is going be loss, but we want to reduce those losses as much as possible.

And such information would have every cuck and sperglord pissing in their pants with uncontainted excitement "OMG, worldly powers, I'm gonna crush buildings with my mind and fight ghosts! LOLZ I'm gonna be the most powerful being in the universe, I'm gonna skip everything I should do and go straight to the magnum opus and make my own world where My Little Pony is real and I can do whatever I want rofl xD"

We already deal with members who viciously rush through everything and burn themselves out completely, some even causing permanent damage to their souls. Becoming a god is not a one day process, neither is it a one life-time process. For many it could take several life-times to reach godhood. There needs to be precaution and patience.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Dypet Rod said:

The sheer chaos if everyone on the planet in their current state of growth knew they could become a god would be insurmountable. The enemy would be in mass panic mode in desperation, the entire government would collapse as a result and the whiplash of such events would cause major catastrophes. In such a war there is going be loss, but we want to reduce those losses as much as possible.

And such information would have every cuck and sperglord pissing in their pants with uncontainted excitement "OMG, worldly powers, I'm gonna crush buildings with my mind and fight ghosts! LOLZ I'm gonna be the most powerful being in the universe, I'm gonna skip everything I should do and go straight to the magnum opus and make my own world where My Little Pony is real and I can do whatever I want rofl xD"

We already deal with members who viciously rush through everything and burn themselves out completely, some even causing permanent damage to their souls. Becoming a god is not a one day process, neither is it a one life-time process. For many it could take several life-times to reach godhood. There needs to be precaution and patience.

Lol, that's very true. Every now and then, we already deal with mental cases like this for much less than possibly having the steps for the Magnum Opus available.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back