Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I caught people that where praying form me

Catalincata94

I fucking hate when people pray for me and i caught two of them.
Today i was having all kinds of thoughts like i'm not supposed to be here and doubts about Satanism.
I asked Satan why i have these thought then after some time i found and listened to a sermon whit Maxine and she was talking about how others where preying for her and also this is why people have doubts about Satanism and i remembered that i knew about this and also that i have a relative my aunt and uncle that are chistards that fucking pray and i think they read the bible too, i called my aunt and asked her if she was praying for me, i said "Answer me honesty, where you praying for me?" She said yes and and i said "Don't pray for me because i dont the need the help of god or of the angels" (i didn't said that i'm a Satanist) and that "this is my choice that i don't need the help of god because i know when somone prays for me and i don't need it" she said something like "It's not your business for who i pray, i can pray for anyone i wan't" then i got angry and told her if she continues to pray for me then she won't put foot ever again in this house and she asked me is that your house and and said no but it will be... anyway afther this i had a bad feeling like i shouldn't talk to her like that but i think she deserves it and also that i shoud say that i'm sorry and say it nicely but i can't accept this she is parying for me and i'm fucking geting crazy because of that and i'm sure she prayed for me for a year or two, once i told my mother to tell her to not to pray for me if she does because i don't need her help (i'm not a christard) but no even then she was like "no its not your business for who i pray".
There was another christard, my psychiatrist that i left in september and once i was talking to her and she told me that she is praying for her fucking patients and she was talking about other fuckchrist bullshit.
I feel better now.
My aunt said she is fine with that but didn't understand if she meant she is fine to not to pray anymore for me or she is fine not to put foot in this house any more. So i forgot to ask her if she stops preying for me or not. If she continues to pray for me i'm gonna kill her with magic. Just wait until i get better.

This xian magick is extremely dangerous to the gentile soul. When someone prays for something the you become a target of the kabbalistic Torah thoughtform and it starts fucking with you. I remember once I went to a church on whim to see what the fuck people did there. And in between their prayers I started hyperventilating. It was like someone was trying to suck out my breath,my very soul. I started seeing heated air currents all around me. Very fucked up situation. I had to gtfo out there asap. Ive never gone near any church or any abrahamic building like that again. However they too are affected by our magick like we are affected by their magick. The RTR kicks ass.

First calm down, you can definitily protect yourself from their pray and you can even bind them. There is really no need to be this worried, just reflect their energy, protect yourself and bind them.

luis said:
First calm down, you can definitily protect yourself from their pray and you can even bind them. There is really no need to be this worried, just reflect their energy, protect yourself and bind them.
Not sure if i can bind them, it says i need to infuse elements in to the herbs for maximum power and i'm still a begginer i didn't invoked elements yet. I need to do the trance for that and i can't enter a trance right now i tried but my mind many times where in other places and some times the voice interfered with me and i coudn't hold the falling effect continuously.

Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
Not sure if i can bind them, it says i need to infuse elements in to the herbs for maximum power and i'm still a begginer i didn't invoked elements yet. I need to do the trance for that and i can't enter a trance right now i tried but my mind many times where in other places and some times the voice interfered with me and i coudn't hold the falling effect continuously.
You just need to vibrare the rune Isa for a multiple of its number in one of them (do only one for working) and state an affirmation like:"Now *insert name* stop to pray for me for ever" or something like this, right after this vibrate Surya or Raum for 108 in your soul for cleaning yourself and use an affirmation like:"My soul is compleatily clean for any negative energy Forever" or something like this.
This is has to be started in a waning Moon and don't start it when the Moon is void. Check the Jos for more informations and if you don't know what to do ask here. Hope this helped you.

their prayers will not affect you if you do the final rtr and keep cleaning your aura,send the energy back to them

Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
i never read in the jos where it says you must enter a trance for everything,trance makes it more powerful but you can still do without it.stop bothering about trance and just do your working,I have a feeling you are just giving excuse,you don't need to be advance to do magick like aura of protection and bindings

Catalincata94 said:
luis said:

Vibrate Isa rune 88, 108 or 216 times and affirm this 9 times while visualising the person getting chained and unable to reach you: "(name) is unable to harm me, is unable to influence me and is unable to control me in any way whatsoever"

This affirmation comes from Stormblood's help :)

luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
You just need to vibrare the rune Isa for a multiple of its number in one of them (do only one for working) and state an affirmation like:"Now *insert name* stop to pray for me for ever" or something like this, right after this vibrate Surya or Raum for 108 in your soul for cleaning yourself and use an affirmation like:"My soul is compleatily clean for any negative energy Forever" or something like this.
This is has to be started in a waning Moon and don't start it when the Moon is void. Check the Jos for more informations and if you don't know what to do ask here. Hope this helped you.

And make sure to not think of this working as it can back fire at you. Also, do it for 40-90 days.

shinninglight said:
Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
i never read in the jos where it says you must enter a trance for everything,trance makes it more powerful but you can still do without it.stop bothering about trance and just do your working,I have a feeling you are just giving excuse,you don't need to be advance to do magick like aura of protection and bindings
I never go in trance when i do spells or at least never tried, it just come with time and a deep concentration is enough. My spells always worked anyway,so just do the spell and do not worry about trance.

luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
Alright, i mostly know when to start a working but not sure in which day is better for black magic, saturday in the hours of saturn? And when vibrating Surya should i also vizualize a white light or just vibrating it in to my soul?

shinninglight said:
Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
Yeah you are right i do make excuses some times... i will start a working with isa that luis told me to make them stop praying for me.

Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
Alright, i mostly know when to start a working but not sure in which day is better for black magic, saturday in the hours of saturn? And when vibrating Surya should i also vizualize a white light or just vibrating it in to my soul?

Just clean your aura and chakras as per usual.

shinninglight said:
their prayers will not affect you if you do the final rtr and keep cleaning your aura,send the energy back to them
Will the final RTR work if after the ritual i vibrate surya for cleaning my aura and soul like 54 times and affirming "My soul and aura is completely clean of any negative energies forever"?
Because i cant vizualize the light well on me/aura its faint but i will try to vizualize as much as posible when vibrating surya.
I'm also doing two workings for eliminating thoughtforms with algiz and aura of protection with surya, is the final RTR good for eliminating enemy thoughtforms? And if i do the RTR i can stop the working with algiz?
Also i would apreciate if a HP would answer these questions if you can't.

shinninglight said:
Also can i program the energy from my meditations i mean the energy buzz to program it to create an aura of protection?

Catalincata94 said:
shinninglight said:
Also can i program the energy from my meditations i mean the energy buzz to program it to create an aura of protection?
Absolutely.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
luis said:
Catalincata94 said:

And make sure to not think of this working as it can back fire at you. Also, do it for 40-90 days.
Then in this case i can't do it o.o i sometimes think about the workings it lasts just for a sec or two because i know i shouldn't think about them... it's not that i want to think about them, it just apears in my mind then i try to think about something else and concentrate on other things...

Catalincata94 said:
shinninglight said:
Will the final RTR work if after the ritual i vibrate surya for cleaning my aura and soul like 54 times and affirming "My soul and aura is completely clean of any negative energies forever"?
Because i cant vizualize the light well on me/aura its faint but i will try to vizualize as much as posible when vibrating surya.
I'm also doing two workings for eliminating thoughtforms with algiz and aura of protection with surya, is the final RTR good for eliminating enemy thoughtforms? And if i do the RTR i can stop the working with algiz?
the final rtr clears all enemy curses and frees the soul,this includes thoughtfroms,yes you can use surya as long as you clean your aura after the rtr its fine,am using normal aura cleaning myself after doing rtr.

Catalincata94 said:
shinninglight said:

Some people recommend waiting around 15 minutes after doing an RTR before cleaning your aura, however I don't think this is necessary.

Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
luis said:

Then in this case i can't do it o.o i sometimes think about the workings it lasts just for a sec or two because i know i shouldn't think about them... it's not that i want to think about them, it just apears in my mind then i try to think about something else and concentrate on other things...
Just do the working :lol: do not worry about all those things, the working is going to work even if you think about it. If you never try how are you going to learn how to do it? Nobody here did their first spell perfect but then we learned with time how to do them. If you put energy in something it is going to work anyway, so don't make excuse and just do it.

Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
luis said:

One or two seconds is normal, but continuously thinking about it is not good.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Void meditation can help and he has to start doing spells, i'm not perfect when it comes to concentration but my spells work anyway and spell anfter spell i learned how to be more perfect. He should do it anyway if not he is never going to learn how to do them.

luis said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Void meditation can help and he has to start doing spells, i'm not perfect when it comes to concentration but my spells work anyway and spell anfter spell i learned how to be more perfect. He should do it anyway if not he is never going to learn how to do them.

Fully agreed.

shinninglight said:
Catalincata94 said:
shinninglight said:
the final rtr clears all enemy curses and frees the soul,this includes thoughtfroms,yes you can use surya as long as you clean your aura after the rtr its fine,am using normal aura cleaning myself after doing rtr.
Alright, thank you. Then i should start doing it when the moon is waning on sunday in the hour of the sun because of the surya cleaning.

luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Just do the working :lol: do not worry about all those things, the working is going to work even if you think about it. If you never try how are you going to learn how to do it? Nobody here did their first spell perfect but then we learned with time how to do them. If you put energy in something it is going to work anyway, so don't make excuse and just do it.
Alright i will do it :) thanks bro!

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Alright thanks :)

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
luis said:

Vibrate Isa rune 88, 108 or 216 times and affirm this 9 times while visualising the person getting chained and unable to reach you: "(name) is unable to harm me, is unable to influence me and is unable to control me in any way whatsoever"

Or " (name) is unable to harm me, is unable to influence me and is unable to pray for me in any way" this way she wont be able to pray for me XD
Or "(name) is unable to harm me, is unable to influence me and is unable to control me in any way whatsoever.
(name) stops praying for me forever"

Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Or " (name) is unable to harm me, is unable to influence me and is unable to pray for me in any way" this way she wont be able to pray for me XD
Or "(name) is unable to harm me, is unable to influence me and is unable to control me in any way whatsoever.

Just do the working as it is.

Also, about the timing: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624
Use the calender which is of your country time and check it if the timing is right.

Also,binding spells are only done on Tuesday or Saturday in the hours of Mars or Saturn. To know the planet at the time according to the hour it is at, instal ChronosXP on your pc.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Use the calender which is of your country time and check it if the timing is right.

Also,binding spells are only done on Tuesday or Saturday in the hours of Mars or Saturn. To know the planet at the time according to the hour it is at, instal ChronosXP on your pc.

Also, immediately clean your chakras and aura AFTER you finish doing this working as it is a black magick working.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Also, immediately clean your chakras and aura AFTER you finish doing this working as it is a black magick working.
Well i try as much as posible but my vizualization is poor... maybe the sun mantra will help me in cleaning the aura and chakras after finshing the isa working or not? Like i finish the working and then i do the sun mantra 54x and affirm "this solar energy cleans any and all negative energy from my aura and chakras"

FlamingRedRose666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Also when i do workings like the ones that i'm doing now the working for the thoughtforms the voice keeps talking to me and telling me like "is no use it wont work" "because why keep bothering if you dont even do it for 40 days you said you will do the finar rtr and you will stop doing this one" and before the working it tells me " i won't let you do it i will talk to you".

Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Also when i do workings like the ones that i'm doing now the working for the thoughtforms the voice keeps talking to me and telling me like "is no use it wont work" "because why keep bothering if you dont even do it for 40 days you said you will do the finar rtr and you will stop doing this one" and before the working it tells me " i won't let you do it i will talk to you".

Personally, it feels like your own mind is rebelling against you...

Just do the best you can with visualisation, if you never do it, how are you going to improve in it?

Do the working or the RTR even if you hear that voice. My mind races a lot, but then I start doing that specific working and I begin to ignore it. You could also do the banishing ritual, I'm sure it would help, if you think it won't help, then it WON'T help you. Some workings really do take your own mind to focus positively on it, others require you to forget about it.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Just do the best you can with visualisation, if you never do it, how are you going to improve in it?

Do the working or the RTR even if you hear that voice. My mind races a lot, but then I start doing that specific working and I begin to ignore it. You could also do the banishing ritual, I'm sure it would help, if you think it won't help, then it WON'T help you. Some workings really do take your own mind to focus positively on it, others require you to forget about it.
Thank you. you are right i will do it even if they talk to me. i thought about doing a banishing ritual with vinasa but not sure if is an entity or thoughtform one brother said the vinasa destroys the soul of anything it is focused on and if it's a thoughtform in my mind then what happens said he o.o

Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Thank you. you are right i will do it even if they talk to me. i thought about doing a banishing ritual with vinasa but not sure if is an entity or thoughtform one brother said the vinasa destroys the soul of anything it is focused on and if it's a thoughtform in my mind then what happens said he o.o

Yeah, right, like a banishing ritual can destroy a soul, what kind of retard is he? -_-

Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

A banishing ritual is only for banishing negative entities and the like, it's not a destruction or a death spell.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

A banishing ritual is only for banishing negative entities and the like, it's not a destruction or a death spell.

it sais it used for destruction only
"Vinasa is an ancient Sanskrit word of banishment and acts to destroy the unwanted energy and/or entity. This word is to destroy and should not be used for any other purpose."

Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

"Vinasa is an ancient Sanskrit word of banishment and acts to destroy the unwanted energy and/or entity. This word is to destroy and should not be used for any other purpose."

I've read that, but I believe that the True Gods would stop whoever is trying to destroy somebody who still has a chance of becoming something greater.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

I've read that, but I believe that the True Gods would stop whoever is trying to destroy somebody who still has a chance of becoming something greater.
I see, but we shouldn't always rely on the Gods help or protection.

Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

I see, but we shouldn't always rely on the Gods help or protection.

True, but until we come to SS and or are still new, we require some help in order to be stable.

VINASA won't harm you if you don't intend it to.
On exemple of affirmation you could use "In a healthy and positive way for me the energy of VINASA is now permanently destroying all the enemies of Satan and their energies affecting me"

Concerning the Gods saving people. They try to stop people from having self harmful habbits but common sense is necessary here. If some fool jumps from a skyscraper and thinks the Gods will save him from his own stupidity.. He would simply get violently "grounded" back into reality.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back