Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

getting straight to the point. race. love..

serpentwalker666

I'm just going to get straight to the point. The first person I ever loved and still deeply care about is not someone of my own race. And is biracial. Of both white and black race. I am white. The reason I am writing this is I feel terribly conflicted inside. More so then I have ever felt in my entire life. This person is the only person who I have ever felt and had a deep soul to soul bond connection with. We both come from a background of terrible childhoods, mental abuse to an extent on my side. And more of physical abuse she dealt with in her life. I have always cared deeply about this person. Very deep at the soul level. I have spent a long time trying to move on and find someone who made me feel the same way she did. And I have never found anything close. I write this as I am currently in a relationship with said person. And I feel extremely deeply conflicted and in deep psychological pain and emotional pain, over the fact that it is in direct opposition for me to be with this person. This is the only person in my life i can say I ever fully truly cared for, and had made me happy for once in my life. And the fact that I cannot be with this person because it would be treason to the Aryan race. Leaves me inexplicably, and violently torn inside. And makes me at the moment wish I could just be homeless on the street inn the cold. With no relations to anyone. I know i have the gods. And I wouldn't never want to go against their wishes. But how I feel at this moment. Is just completely broken inside. I know it isn't okay, I know in the depths of my being it isn't okay. I've been a Satanist for 4 years and have read all of the sites and accompanying articles . And I just do not know how to feel at this moment in my life. I borderline wish I was just dead. I wrote this because I could not just lurk in the shadows and Satan and the gods I know would want me to write this.

I went through this exact same thing with a half white half native girl. I had that guilty feeling deep inside for 2 years and it honestly destroyed the relationship and me a little. It might seem worth it because you love them so much but from my experience its not. Just because you love someone deeply doesnt mean you need to poke them. Since youre already in a relationship you should do a working to end things in a peaceful way and just be their friend. Itll be hard but if you really love them sometimes you have to let go. I learned this too late and now shes gone out of my life forever, dont make that mistake too. Thats just my 2 cents tho someone else might be able to better help you

You could also do a love working afterwards to find that with a white girl. You dont need to die over this person. I dont think they would want that

This person is still part white. And we don't know which side she is closer to, she might even be more white than black which would mean she has a mostly white soul. So 2 mostly white people who love each other, nothing wrong there. I think as long as you never have any children with this person, it seems like you're a good match with each other to love each other. The only real crime was if you made children with her, it wouldn't be fair for them to be all mixed up. Do what you think is best. Ask Satan.

Dude I'm half cast myself. Satan still loves me. He's always been by my side. My father is pure white, my mother is Polynesian. On my mother's side I have inherited my grandfather's Sharman traits. Which is why it was second nature coming to Satanism. I don't feel any less disadvantaged to anybody here. I feel I'm on the right path. And my journey and advancement is something personal that I have with father Satan and my guardian demons. Seek guidance and ask father Satan and your guardians to help you with your relationship. Listen to your intuition

serpentwalker666 said:
I'm just going to get straight to the point. The first person I ever loved and still deeply care about is not someone of my own race. And is biracial. Of both white and black race. I am white. The reason I am writing this is I feel terribly conflicted inside. More so then I have ever felt in my entire life. This person is the only person who I have ever felt and had a deep soul to soul bond connection with. We both come from a background of terrible childhoods, mental abuse to an extent on my side. And more of physical abuse she dealt with in her life. I have always cared deeply about this person. Very deep at the soul level. I have spent a long time trying to move on and find someone who made me feel the same way she did. And I have never found anything close. I write this as I am currently in a relationship with said person. And I feel extremely deeply conflicted and in deep psychological pain and emotional pain, over the fact that it is in direct opposition for me to be with this person. This is the only person in my life i can say I ever fully truly cared for, and had made me happy for once in my life. And the fact that I cannot be with this person because it would be treason to the Aryan race. Leaves me inexplicably, and violently torn inside. And makes me at the moment wish I could just be homeless on the street inn the cold. With no relations to anyone. I know i have the gods. And I wouldn't never want to go against their wishes. But how I feel at this moment. Is just completely broken inside. I know it isn't okay, I know in the depths of my being it isn't okay. I've been a Satanist for 4 years and have read all of the sites and accompanying articles . And I just do not know how to feel at this moment in my life. I borderline wish I was just dead. I wrote this because I could not just lurk in the shadows and Satan and the gods I know would want me to write this.
Ol argedco luciftias said:
This person is still part white. And we don't know which side she is closer to, she might even be more white than black which would mean she has a mostly white soul. So 2 mostly white people who love each other, nothing wrong there. I think as long as you never have any children with this person, it seems like you're a good match with each other to love each other. The only real crime was if you made children with her, it wouldn't be fair for them to be all mixed up. Do what you think is best. Ask Satan.
This is race mixing because a half black and half white person is just Black since Black is the dominant gene. Thus they're just a Black person. This has already been confirmed by our Black High Priestess. This is also still wrong and unacceptable whether or not they ever have children, race mixing is extremely disrespectful and is a crime against humanity. You must keep in mind that if they're not the same race as you then they're not "the One", no matter how deep your bond is due to past life ties or similarity or whatever.

You're literally in a relationship with a Black person, which is extremely disrespectful and hateful to them + the Black race. So if you truly love and respect her, let her go. I'm saying this as someone who's mixed with Black and Aryan and this is also just the reality of it.

Academic Scholar said:
serpentwalker666 said:
This is race mixing because a half black and half white person is just Black since Black is the dominant gene. Thus they're just a Black person. This has already been confirmed by our Black High Priestess. This is also still wrong and unacceptable whether or not they ever have children, race mixing is extremely disrespectful and is a crime against humanity. You must keep in mind that if they're not the same race as you then they're not "the One", no matter how deep your bond is due to past life ties or similarity or whatever.

You're literally in a relationship with a Black person, which is extremely disrespectful and hateful to them + the Black race. So if you truly love and respect her, let her go. I'm saying this as someone who's mixed with Black and Aryan and this is also just the reality of it.

It is also showing how much you hate your race and yourself when you race mix, it also degrades the soul, it has been said so in a sermon.

You likely feel such a way because deep down you know that it's not natural. Interracial relationships never work out in the long term and they only contribute to more suffering on both ends after a time. Black is in fact the dominant gene in mixed races and the two of you are very different on the soul level, the two of you could not be in a loving relationship that is healthy, especially on the spiritual level.

Things may seem 'okay' for now but even you recognize that it's not meant to be that way. If you remain in this relationship while advancing yourself, you will eventually awaken your soul enough where it definitely feels wrong and you will start to actually feel repulsed by the idea of being in such a relationship and will want to break up anyways. This is when conflict happens, arguments and hatred starts to build out of deep frustrations that seem to start coming out of no where.

If you feel such extreme affections for someone who isn't of your race, then it is a sign that you're not advanced enough yet. I'm not telling you to hate this individual or loath their existence, but even an extremely close friendship with her will eventually produce conflict and frustration as we are separate for a reason. Do what you will, but you are right to assume that it is entirely unacceptable and you are doing a disservice to both her and yourself.

I ask of you to not do anything stupid though such as ending your life, as this is only counterproductive and will not solve the issue of which you will only have again in your next lifetime if you don't deal with it now. Advisably the relationship is to end on the romantic level but to avoid a harsh whiplash from ending it so abruptly, for now I simply want you to leave things as they are with your relationship for now and simply open and work on your third-eye as it incites wisdom and opens your spirit to understandings. Keep consistent with this for at least a month or 2 and you will eventually see what I mean by 'repulsed'.

The relationship will naturally begin to feel uncomfortable and ending it won't be too hard on you, in fact you will reach a point where you will want to break off the relationship. You don't have to believe me or expect anything specific, I just want you to work on your third eye and you will eventually see for yourself. Also remember to make sure it isn't a Void of Course Moon when you start the working by using this tracker.

Despite all of this though, she doesn't have to mean anything less to you as a person. In time you will understand as you grow.

This makes no sense, you’re just telling him to go on with race mixing, if it’s bad for them to have children it’s bad for them to mix too since when you have sex with somebody you retain their dna inside yourself, HP Mageson explained this already sometime ago.

Ghost in the Machine said:
You likely feel such a way because deep down you know that it's not natural. Interracial relationships never work out in the long term and they only contribute to more suffering on both ends after a time. Black is in fact the dominant gene in mixed races and the two of you are very different on the soul level, the two of you could not be in a loving relationship that is healthy, especially on the spiritual level.

Things may seem 'okay' for now but even you recognize that it's not meant to be that way. If you remain in this relationship while advancing yourself, you will eventually awaken your soul enough where it definitely feels wrong and you will start to actually feel repulsed by the idea of being in such a relationship and will want to break up anyways. This is when conflict happens, arguments and hatred starts to build out of deep frustrations that seem to start coming out of no where.

If you feel such extreme affections for someone who isn't of your race, then it is a sign that you're not advanced enough yet. I'm not telling you to hate this individual or loath their existence, but even an extremely close friendship with her will eventually produce conflict and frustration as we are separate for a reason. Do what you will, but you are right to assume that it is entirely unacceptable and you are doing a disservice to both her and yourself.

I ask of you to not do anything stupid though such as ending your life, as this is only counterproductive and will not solve the issue of which you will only have again in your next lifetime if you don't deal with it now. Advisably the relationship is to end on the romantic level but to avoid a harsh whiplash from ending it so abruptly, for now I simply want you to leave things as they are with your relationship for now and simply open and work on your third-eye as it incites wisdom and opens your spirit to understandings. Keep consistent with this for at least a month or 2 and you will eventually see what I mean by 'repulsed'.

The relationship will naturally begin to feel uncomfortable and ending it won't be too hard on you, in fact you will reach a point where you will want to break off the relationship. You don't have to believe me or expect anything specific, I just want you to work on your third eye and you will eventually see for yourself. Also remember to make sure it isn't a Void of Course Moon when you start the working by using this tracker.

Despite all of this though, she doesn't have to mean anything less to you as a person. In time you will understand as you grow.

Something I also take into consideration is she knows everything there is to know about me. That I am SS. And why I meditate and do yoga. And I did not persuade her, she is curious and would want to learn about the chakras and such.
So hopefully if or when she opens her chakras I can give her helpful tips. And she can know and understand what she truly wants as well.

serpentwalker666 said:
Something I also take into consideration is she knows everything there is to know about me. That I am SS. And why I meditate and do yoga. And I did not persuade her, she is curious and would want to learn about the chakras and such.
So hopefully if or when she opens her chakras I can give her helpful tips. And she can know and understand what she truly wants as well.

I'm glad you understand and hope that you will do what I advise for the best of both of you. Be wary about showing her our truth as well, let her go into it of her own accord, you can gently nudge her in the right direction but do not force her. You must understand too that many individuals who become exposed to the truth that we have revealed after thousands of years of living a lie are not likely to take it very well at first depending on how strongly the enemy has influenced them.

I speak of this in regards to the truth about races and our differences that we must hold to in order to enable our true individual racial potentials. We discuss topics of race quite often and there's no telling exactly how she will take our truth because of how the enemy has corrupted society with bull such as 'racism'. If she does decide to join us at some point in time, she will eventually learn about the jews and their twisted lies. I would of course encourage her to open her own third eye once it is deemed appropriate.

We can not be among fancies of romance for other races, it is not natural nor is it healthy for either side, and the enemy uses it as a tactic to destroy our individual capabilities. And though the two of you will eventually see the truth and no longer desire a romantic relationship, the both of you can still be powerful allies. Because despite racial or even species differences, if they are an ally of Satan and fight by our side then we look out for them and aid them in whatever ways we can. Just because you can't be partners in love does not mean you can't be partners in battle.

Hail Satan!

Yes I agree. I want to try and throw the winds of fate in the right direction when it comes to this. It is just incredibly hard for me at the moment. I'm fully aware of what's right and what's wrong when it comes to this. I just have to do my best and obviously I will not force her towards anything she does not rightly agree with or is in direct opposition to understand... I appreciate all the posts, and try to figure this out in a way that everything works out hopefully..

Hail Satan

serpentwalker666 said:
Ghost in the Machine said:

I think you will be fine. there are cases when a person who is half black and half white, they look white for the most part but that is only if the black person has some white ancestry too but that isnt the case usually. Do not be hard on yourself and it doesnt mean you have to severe ties abruptly. Time is the best healer and you can slowly severe emotional ties and when I say that I mean, romantic and such. You can always still love someone and want the best for them.

Satan understands this as well. No one should expect you to just do a 180 overnight. Talk to Satan and the gods about this. As long as you two are still friends, care about each other's well being and understands the boundaries, it should be fine. You can still be friends with a gentile and support each other to be good citizens.

Also, be happy and proud that you also have a chance to find a good partner with your own race and have many children to help do your race a service.

Take your time and also continue to work for Satan in many ways.

Thank you for posting and expressing yourself- we are here for you.

I appreciate your post Hps Shannon. This person I am with is someone I have been involved with both, romantically and sexually, On and off for a very solid part of my life. Im going to really do the best i can here. Most of all I felt I did need to express myself. And own up to when I've done or do things I shouldnt. As I've always been 100% honest with satan. Even when I am in the hundred percent wrong in my motives, and actions. And I know forgiveness is nothing without change,I'm not sure what else I can say. This is going to be incredibly difficult for me. Hopefully me and her can both spiritually advance, and see what we really want out of life in the future. That's all I can really hope for. And slowly try to cut the stronger ties.

serpentwalker666 said:
I appreciate your post Hps Shannon. This person I am with is someone I have been involved with both, romantically and sexually, On and off for a very solid part of my life. Im going to really do the best i can here. Most of all I felt I did need to express myself. And own up to when I've done or do things I shouldnt. As I've always been 100% honest with satan. Even when I am in the hundred percent wrong in my motives, and actions. And I know forgiveness is nothing without change,I'm not sure what else I can say. This is going to be incredibly difficult for me. Hopefully me and her can both spiritually advance, and see what we really want out of life in the future. That's all I can really hope for. And slowly try to cut the stronger ties.

Severing the sexual ties and such doesn't have to be negative or difficult. Again, you aren't expected to cut all ties. I'm sure it would hurt more if you were told and expected to never talk to or see her ever again. You must take your time and don't rush this. This is your own experience and life and you must work with Satan to fix and correct the situation. Listen to them for sure.

You are not a robot. Give yourself time and work on using the powers of your mind to break the ties that bind both of you in a sexual way. But being friends who care about one another is not bad. No one is asking you to stop loving her or seeing her. Just turn the love you have for her into something platonic and spiritual. Be aware though that seeing her a lot could make it difficult to work on the situation. I'd give it some time for a little while. Like a break from hanging out in person constantly.

Stay with her and do whatever the fudge u want with her including have kids lov e shouldn't be against the gods and the fact that it is is messed up

Thaliagrace said:
Stay with her and do whatever the fudge u want with her including have kids lov e shouldn't be against the gods and the fact that it is is messed up
lol no we are national socialists, if you want to mix yourself out of existance with racemixing go on but dont come preaching your bullshit here

Thaliagrace said:

That really isn't a good answer. Look I confess myself I didnt used to listen to this because I couldn't find someone in my own race I thought at the time but thing is it causes nothing but trouble and degenerates not only you but all people involved. It is best to stay racially pure. You will be able to sense the problem when you are more aware and naturally you will not want to do this anymore.

From experience you wont get along with the person fully. You wont be happy cause something inside you will tell you it's wrong and the Gods themselves will tell you it's wrong. So dont make that mistake. Now I dont even really hang out that much with people of a different race. The Jews are the ones wanting you to do this. The person I found out was encouraging this relationship and actually messed with a love spell energy with me I believe was half Jewish. So fuck the kikes ok

It's good to know I wasn't the only one to struggle with this at least with me in the past. My venus is in Sagittarius and the 9th house so of course I'd be attracted to different races or was (not so much anymore now that I am deprogramming) but also I could meet a foreign white person who teaches me about a different culture I'd go for that before betraying my race anyday.

I just say no now and you all should too.

Godmode said:
What does any of this have to do with wanting to be homeless? You shouldn't say stuff like that because it's disrespectful to people who actually are. I'm sure if you were actually homeless involuntarily you would not like hearing people say stuff like that.

Otherwise like what if you just adopted maybe? I think there could be a way around this but I really don't want to sound like I'm promoting it. Otherwise truly your best option is to not have sex with this person but it's totally fine to keep an intimate "platonic" relationship. I don't think anybody here is about ripping apart black people from white people out of fear they'll procreate. I think that your relationship to this person sounds really sweet and innocent and healthy. It might be fine even, if you mix with this person, the children then only 1/4 black, and they mix with whites bringing it to 1/8 etc. Might not even be that bad, but will not be an easy path. I recommend keeping this person as someone to love and appreciate but still try and think of a better way maybe. It's really hard to find love, you know
aaand here’s another one promoting race mixing

Guys this is a delicate subject in a way. I do remember a mixed raced person posted in our old forums that they were mixed and slightly confused about whether they should date a white or black person. The general answer that was given was that with time if they follow their intuition and meditate more to clean the mixture they would know who would be best for them.

If another HP can interject, further explain how it goes that would be appreciated.

My general thoughts on the subject:
Because the logic of this and why I think this is a delicate subject is because there's simply not ONE answer fits all. Each case is unique. One might be less black than white and want to live among white people and raised in this kind of environment, and vice versa. Then there a percentages of each race, how does that apply as well for a situation does one go to a doctor and ask the %'s of white or black DNA in themselves?

Conclusion I've drawn based on the replies:
So far what I've read is that it's set in stone and that mixed race & a white person are both traitors if they are in a relationship and sleep together. So just as confirmation with this statement which I don't feel anybody elaborated on... The consensus I've seen in the replies is that the dominant race is always black, NO MATTER WHAT SITUATION & CASE we are referring to, and with this FACT, we can only solve this by "washing away" the white out of the severe mistake(race mixing) so that only the black remains. Put this way, it sounds plausible and quite frankly true. This is a conclusion drawn based on the replies I've read.

But please someone confirm if this true and what our HP's believe.

In no way do I advocate race mixing by saying this but I'm also trying to further understand this in a reasonable and logical way.

Braun666 said:
Guys this is a delicate subject in a way. I do remember a mixed raced person posted in our old forums that they were mixed and slightly confused about whether they should date a white or black person. The general answer that was given was that with time if they follow their intuition and meditate more to clean the mixture they would know who would be best for them.

If another HP can interject, further explain how it goes that would be appreciated.

My general thoughts on the subject:
Because the logic of this and why I think this is a delicate subject is because there's simply not ONE answer fits all. Each case is unique. One might be less black than white and want to live among white people and raised in this kind of environment, and vice versa. Then there a percentages of each race, how does that apply as well for a situation does one go to a doctor and ask the %'s of white or black DNA in themselves?

So far what I've read is that it's set in stone and that mixed race & a white person are both traitors if they are in a relationship and sleep together. So just as confirmation with this statement which I don't feel anybody elaborated on... The consensus I've seen in the replies is that the dominant race is always black, NO MATTER WHAT SITUATION & CASE we are referring to, and with this FACT, we can only solve this by "washing away" the white out of the severe mistake(race mixing) so that only the black remains. Put this way, it sounds plausible and quite frankly true. This is a conclusion drawn based on the replies I've read.

In no way do I advocate race mixing by saying this but I'm also trying to further understand this in a reasonable and logical way.
It's true, the black genes are dominant while white ones are recessive from the little i know about genetics.

Well I guess I was just flat out wrong then. What is a mixed person supposed to do then exactly, just find someone who is exactly equal percentage or what?

In no way do I advocate race mixing by saying this but I'm also trying to further understand this in a reasonable and logical way.[/quote]

I actually thought it was more or less the other way around in that. Well anyways I said "might". "Might be fine". Apparently it is simply not, so there's your answer.

a person of mixed race working on their soul, will amplify the dominant race's genes and basically purge the recessive race's genes, in the end. as for 2 mixed or mixed and pure to have relationships, that I don't get(if it should be, or should wait until later). having kids? mixed shouldn't have kids until they've fully healed from it..as being mixed seems to be a wound, or dross...or worse.

clarify whatever I got wrong, please.

It has been mentioned before and it's clear that if one is race mixed, to just go to the race that one feels closer to and look closer to genetically.

I've seen those who are half black and half white, yet look closer to white physically. It all depends though. If one is race mixed then they go with the race they are closer to and have children with so that their children can be born into a race-- have their own people-- culture, etc finally.

That is better than creating mixed subraces... i.e mixed people being and having children with other mixed people and so on. I know of a case with two people who are half black and half white, they both had a child and their child came out looking 80 percent white with curly dirty blond hair and bluish- green eyes, lighter skin, etc.

So even if mixed people went with other mixed people, a dominant race has a higher chance of manifesting. So, to avoid all the unnecessary or random outcome, it's best for everyone to go with their own race if they care about racial kinship, culture and community. Everyone wants and desires this.

Let's not try to say that mixed people are doomed. They are still gentile and they still have the gene template of a specific race and so they can return to the race they are close to and become part of that race again.

Adrellis said:
a person of mixed race working on their soul, will amplify the dominant race's genes and basically purge the recessive race's genes, in the end. as for 2 mixed or mixed and pure to have relationships, that I don't get(if it should be, or should wait until later). having kids? mixed shouldn't have kids until they've fully healed from it..as being mixed seems to be a wound, or dross...or worse.

I don't know where you came from with most if that information. Once you are mixed, you stay like that even if you advance that is why it's important not to race mix in the first place.The thing is returning to your respective race through partnership. Most people who are mixed usually feel drawn to one race more than the other.

Mixed race people as a wound, dross or worst? You shouldn't paint that picture.
Mixed people can have kids but with the race they are closer to genetically. That's it. Since they still have the genetic template.

(I don't know if I got my message sent, the website was down for a moment when I clicked submit. Sorry for potential spam.)

In my honest opinion mixed people like mulattoes shouldn't try to return back to their original races because white people are already a minority and I don't want people with mixed genes to ruin the remaining pure blood lines. Arabs have already formed a subrace of their own, some mulattoes could do the same in heavily mixed countries. Mixed people should look for someone who is like them and not to mix with the pure races so that they wouldn't ruin purer blood lines.

I heard the magnum opus makes one pure in race if your mixed and you will return to looking like your dominant race. I have no hate for mixed people but what makes me sick is the people forcing them into this way through having kids with mixed races.

Oh and the above stuff I am working on this. I have to learn more to control myself sexually as I have a lot of 8th house including Pluto and Mars stuff so it's hard next time if someone tries to get me of a different race. I feel really bad and swear to myself I won't do it again.

In the other relationship the one person was a Satanist and I wasn't sure I could find that anywhere else. A Jewish infiltrator well I found out later he was a Jew had a hand in that claiming the "demons brought us together and didn't want us separate"

I am keeping with my race now and understand the importance but I still keep feeling guilty and bad for that mistake.

I don't want to be doomed or hated by Satan I hope he forgives me and understands I am not like most people at all so I get overly intensly attracted to anyone who is even somewhat free in the way that I see freedom even if they are not fully SS so I have to control myself.

Any suggestions on this. I completely know it's wrong and understand why. I love my culture as it originally was and support Hitler as a hero but I am not sure I can control my passions and I know the enemy will try it on me sometime in the future.

Valontuoja said:
(I don't know if I got my message sent, the website was down for a moment when I clicked submit. Sorry for potential spam.)

In my honest opinion mixed people like mulattoes shouldn't try to return back to their original races because white people are already a minority and I don't want people with mixed genes to ruin the remaining pure blood lines. Arabs have already formed a subrace of their own, some mulattoes could do the same in heavily mixed countries. Mixed people should look for someone who is like them and not to mix with the pure races so that they wouldn't ruin purer blood lines.
I have your same idea

So to clarify, if a mixed race person was more drawn to the white race throughout most of their lives. And desired only white partners. It would still be in their best interest for white-black mixed person to be with another white-black mixed person. As a black-white mixed person with a white person, would create more of a subrace over generations? As Im under the impression that a mixed person feeling most drawn inside to a certain race, is their own racial soul group.

HPS Shannon said:
I don't know where you came from with most if that information.

probably information I read long ago and was too stupid to understand, so my memory fucked it up.

i don't know shit, so i'm going to stop posting. it's only making things worse.

HPS Shannon said:
Adrellis said:

I don't know where you came from with most if that information. Once you are mixed, you stay like that even if you advance that is why it's important not to race mix in the first place.The thing is returning to your respective race through partnership. Most people who are mixed usually feel drawn to one race more than the other.

Mixed race people as a wound, dross or worst? You shouldn't paint that picture.
Mixed people can have kids but with the race they are closer to genetically. That's it. Since they still have the genetic template.

I hope I'm not asking something that has already been answered. But it's in regards to reincarnation...

My question is that mixed race people fall under the category of "natures mistakes"(For lack of a better term)... All in all I'm not even sure if this can be answered but here it goes(this is not to advocate race mixing btw).

Being that there are mixed race people here. Should we practice eugenics to the extreme in the future world how will they be able to reincarnate? Overall if the races are to remain pure, then the unpure(mixed raced peoples) would just dissipate in the astral? After they have chosen the race they want to be with they themselves will cease to exist having no "mixed race body" to reincarnate in?

I'm not trying to offend anyone here. I can only speculate, knowing Satan, that he will take care of those souls in his own way.

I will certainly inquire about this to Father Satan in due time.

:idea:
Adrellis said:
HPS Shannon said:
I don't know where you came from with most if that information.

probably information I read long ago and was too stupid to understand, so my memory fucked it up.

i don't know shit, so i'm going to stop posting. it's only making things worse.

If you continue to repeat that phrase or remark it can become a reality you manifest for yourself. That reality is of stupidity- not knowing shit.

The question of interracial relations just looks to me more like a taboo rather than reality. It has been glamorized a lot.

There are literally endless millions of people from your own race you could have a relationship with. For all tastes, all times, all conditions. The three main races have literally millions of potential candidates.

If one is so mentally stuck on the fact that they need another race, I cannot help but consider it a mental sticking to the situation, and not based on reality.

What makes one think that only one or a particular person from another race is like what one needs to have happiness, sexual pleasure, and so forth?

The attractions here seem more like taboo like "Lets do it for the lolz" rather than very factual. One must be sure that there are people, no matter where they personally are, in the millions today, that they can relate to, so to say.

As for the people who are 'everything goes' in regards to birth, creating children, and so forth, you can certainly be stupid, but you will also reap the consequences of this stupidity later. For example, as Muhammed Ali stated, no other woman could understand him to the depth of his own woman from his own race.

If you want to go big and have great experiences in love and otherwise, you have to consider such with people from your own race. This is even biochemistry related which is proven in regards to attraction. One feels better around their own love wise, sex wise, and the related.

If you just want to larp around, one can larp around, but they may also have consequences for it. One of them being unhappiness, unpredictability, and all sorts of other issues.

The issue in my situation is not that I want to be just tabooing around HP. I fully understand why you would see it that way. I look at this way, this person seems very insistent on being in relationships with white men. And seems to me feel more at home with whites in general then people of the black race. As even if I didn't know her she would most likely have a relationship with a white man. And even me explaining to her the importance of racial consciousness and soul groups. Seems still insistent that I am someone she still truly wants. So either way this person still seems certain they want to be with white people. So this kind of leaves me in a conflicted situation. I am not trying to justify my situation in the slightest. Just felt I should elaborate. As taking everything into consideration I know what is in best interest, and I'm trying to think and give myself some time on what I should do and go from here.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
The question of interracial relations just looks to me more like a taboo rather than reality. It has been glamorized a lot.

There are literally endless millions of people from your own race you could have a relationship with. For all tastes, all times, all conditions. The three main races have literally millions of potential candidates.

If one is so mentally stuck on the fact that they need another race, I cannot help but consider it a mental sticking to the situation, and not based on reality.

What makes one think that only one or a particular person from another race is like what one needs to have happiness, sexual pleasure, and so forth?

The attractions here seem more like taboo like "Lets do it for the lolz" rather than very factual. One must be sure that there are people, no matter where they personally are, in the millions today, that they can relate to, so to say.

As for the people who are 'everything goes' in regards to birth, creating children, and so forth, you can certainly be stupid, but you will also reap the consequences of this stupidity later. For example, as Muhammed Ali stated, no other woman could understand him to the depth of his own woman from his own race.

If you want to go big and have great experiences in love and otherwise, you have to consider such with people from your own race. This is even biochemistry related which is proven in regards to attraction. One feels better around their own love wise, sex wise, and the related.

If you just want to larp around, one can larp around, but they may also have consequences for it. One of them being unhappiness, unpredictability, and all sorts of other issues.

Ali went further and stated that not even a black women from another country could socialize, cook, or know how to treat him as an American Black women.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:

many of the people who race mix are cucks who can’t find a white woman, many of the black women who are not native here would date anybody who is white but for some reason be shy when it comes to other black dudes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back