Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews In Certain Places?

Dark_Void

I don't know if this has been answered are not, but I was wondering: why are there so many Jews in certain parts of the U.S. (New York, Washington DC, Florida, California, etc.) but not in other parts (Wyoming, Montana, The Dakotas, etc.)? I'm sure there has to be some reason for this. Does it have to do with ley lines? I've heard places like New York and Washington DC are located on powerful ley lines.

The original reason is places with huge immigration, all different races and nationalities of people coming together, it's easier for them to blend in there. Like when they were scattering like the scared rats they are out of Europe after the Europeans rose up to stop the abuse. Jews were NOT welcome in most parts of the world, and any mass immigration from any nationality was noticed by skeptical people, so the only places they could go were places that are easy to blend in. If there's a million different cultures jammed into one little place, that's a good hiding place. And they also want to be where the power is, where the big companies are being run that they want to climb to the top of. There's a huge amount of big business in New York and California. You know when they see shekels their eyes just pop out of their heads. But jews are very fragile and they don't like the cold, so they retire and move to Florida where it's hot. Plus Florida is a huge port for illegal drugs and illegal immigration, wherever there's crime, disorder, destruction, and shekels that's like all their favorite things right there. Lot of cocaine is smuggled in through Florida, and that's another one of jew's favorite things. Where there's power, companies or politically or illegally, they flock.

Wyoming, Montana, North + South Dakota; not really anything there, just big wide open freezing empty land. Nothing jews like there, so no reason for them to be there. And whatever profits from things like oil drilling or whatever else there is there, they don't need to actually be there to grab the shekels. The humans do the hard work out in the cold, the jews just get to sit there in Florida snorting coke and getting strangled and shit on by hookers (This is actually what they like to do :eek: ) and see the numbers go up in their bank account. You know they don't like to work.

Another point, in my opinion, is that Jews blend in easier in cities. Cities have many different ethnic groups that speak different languages, plus they are often degenerate and crime-ridden places. If the Jews are in an ethnically homogeneous, orderly place, people realize what they are doing. That's one of the reasons Jews push immigration and lawlessness.

HailVictory88 said:
Another point, in my opinion, is that Jews blend in easier in cities. Cities have many different ethnic groups that speak different languages, plus they are often degenerate and crime-ridden places. If the Jews are in an ethnically homogeneous, orderly place, people realize what they are doing. That's one of the reasons Jews push immigration and lawlessness.

Exactly, the mafia and cartels are perfect example of this. Jew York's "Italian" mafia was jewish the only way to become a "made man" is if they had family connections to a few very specific jewish families in Italy. And they also had to recite a bible verse that ties their soul into the 42 names of the jew "god" and put their blood on a picture of virgin mary then burn the picture, and recite an oath that they are now a literal manifestation and conduit of "god" acting on the world. Exactly the opposite of us in every way.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The original reason is places with huge immigration, all different races and nationalities of people coming together, it's easier for them to blend in there. Like when they were scattering like the scared rats they are out of Europe after the Europeans rose up to stop the abuse. Jews were NOT welcome in most parts of the world, and any mass immigration from any nationality was noticed by skeptical people, so the only places they could go were places that are easy to blend in. If there's a million different cultures jammed into one little place, that's a good hiding place. And they also want to be where the power is, where the big companies are being run that they want to climb to the top of. There's a huge amount of big business in New York and California. You know when they see shekels their eyes just pop out of their heads. But jews are very fragile and they don't like the cold, so they retire and move to Florida where it's hot. Plus Florida is a huge port for illegal drugs and illegal immigration, wherever there's crime, disorder, destruction, and shekels that's like all their favorite things right there. Lot of cocaine is smuggled in through Florida, and that's another one of jew's favorite things. Where there's power, companies or politically or illegally, they flock.

Wyoming, Montana, North + South Dakota; not really anything there, just big wide open freezing empty land. Nothing jews like there, so no reason for them to be there. And whatever profits from things like oil drilling or whatever else there is there, they don't need to actually be there to grab the shekels. The humans do the hard work out in the cold, the jews just get to sit there in Florida snorting coke and getting strangled and shit on by hookers (This is actually what they like to do :eek: ) and see the numbers go up in their bank account. You know they don't like to work.

That makes sense. Maybe I’m trying to look too deeply into this.

Why not ley lines? If old temples were destroyed and replaced with churches throughout, then you can conclude powerful and the most wealthiest biggest churches to be standing upon some foundation. Why of all places would jews pick new York and costal regions of the United States to gather and procreate? Why then would hurricane and fires reach these places and push people away from the coast or anywhere else? Commerce is an answer, but jews holding spiritual knowledge as they do concludes a variety of things that explain what jews do.

absolute13 said:
Why not ley lines? If old temples were destroyed and replaced with churches throughout, then you can conclude powerful and the most wealthiest biggest churches to be standing upon some foundation. Why of all places would jews pick new York and costal regions of the United States to gather and procreate? Why then would hurricane and fires reach these places and push people away from the coast or anywhere else? Commerce is an answer, but jews holding spiritual knowledge as they do concludes a variety of things that explain what jews do.

I think you are overthinking this. You're right that ley lines make places like New York very powerful and prosperous, but that doesn't mean the jews know anything about ley lines. Maybe there's some jew scientist somewhere who has read some ancient records of where are some ley lines, but that doesn't mean jews (or even gentiles) know what ley lines are, except in very rare exceptions. But the lay lines bring prosperity to big companies, and all the jew sees is the big companies with big shekels and that's what they want. "I see gold, it should be mine" is as simple as it is.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
absolute13 said:

I think you are overthinking this. You're right that ley lines make places like New York very powerful and prosperous, but that doesn't mean the jews know anything about ley lines. Maybe there's some jew scientist somewhere who has read some ancient records of where are some ley lines, but that doesn't mean jews (or even gentiles) know what ley lines are, except in very rare exceptions. But the lay lines bring prosperity to big companies, and all the jew sees is the big companies with big shekels and that's what they want. "I see gold, it should be mine" is as simple as it is.

Jews ripped off how much knowledge from gentiles and people theydestroyed in the past. All of the knowledge they gained then and kept for themselves, plus the surplus amount of knowledge and research they did and do in human experiment s that even new age books have the information of which is the tens of institutions in regards to the human brain and our development since ww2 which cost trillions of dollars. So after all these years of constant experiments which they tell you in your face with the remote viewing Price fellow, the jews supposedly pick a place to dwell just because of something they always lender and tried/made to be in control of. Money.

This isnt overthinking, it's the opposite.

absolute13 said:
Jews ripped off how much knowledge from gentiles and people theydestroyed in the past. All of the knowledge they gained then and kept for themselves, plus the surplus amount of knowledge and research they did and do in human experiment s that even new age books have the information of which is the tens of institutions in regards to the human brain and our development since ww2 which cost trillions of dollars. So after all these years of constant experiments which they tell you in your face with the remote viewing Price fellow, the jews supposedly pick a place to dwell just because of something they always lender and tried/made to be in control of. Money.

This isnt overthinking, it's the opposite.

But in the early 1900s when most of them moved into New York city from all over the world, this is simply where most immigrants to america moved into. Because its right across the harbor from Ellis Island where the immigrants entered into America. And there was already a big mix here of all different kinds of people, so it's easy to blend in. This was a time where even different kinds of white people would be very suspicious moving into white America, like Irish people were treated as slaves. Anybody coming from any other country was very suspicious. So jews would be especially suspicious if they tried to go just about anywhere in the country other than already mixed up New York City. Hitler turned the lights on, so the cockroaches ran to hide under wherever they could. There wasn't much planning here other than "Where could we try to blend in?"

In California, you are probably right about big jew companies seeking to put their buildings on top of lay lines. And Obviously they do this around the world, like wanting to be in Palestine. I'm just saying it wasn't some big search to purposefully move into NYC to be over lay lines, this was simply the only place in the country that they were able to move into and hide there. And in all this time, many have stayed there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back