Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need advice

C10

so i did my dedication quite a long time ago,wanted to do some meditations - but everytime i do ANY of them i feel like i'm doing something wrong and its not gonna work - is there something i can do to somehow contact demon without "being open" ?

also i noticed that when i close my eyes and nothing distracts me too much i'm hearing some kind of high-pitched voice in my head - i seem to be able to control its location slightly,(by default it seems to be on the middle of my forehead) - is that good thing or bad ?

The first question,this is just enemy trying to stop you. Nothing important there. Just means you should do some meditations and definitely do the Final RTR. These free and grow your soul so you aren't effected like that anymore by any enemy stuff. Good news, this is probably the single weakest form of enemy attempt to stop someone. Just gently saying "I don't think you should do that..." When you get to be stronger, all that will go away real easily.

Second question, I'm not sure. Most likely that's just your on inner voice. But your inner voice could be influenced by something that your psychic senses are subconsciously feeling, either good or bad. Same as above, just keep growing and you'll be in control.

i mean - about that second question of mine,i wasnt precise:

its not a voice - more like a sound,and its not annoying,after i got used to it,it seems to be pleasant

ok so there is still 1 question unanswered - is there ANY WAY to contact demon without "being open" and having soul/astral powers developed already ?

C10 said:
ok so there is still 1 question unanswered - is there ANY WAY to contact demon without "being open" and having soul/astral powers developed already ?
They can hear you even if you can't hear them. Go through Father Satan before contacting any specific Demon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back