Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

is having a significant other for everyone?

DarcDeimos

So i wonder, why do people seem to need a significant other into their life?
I remember always wanting a girlfriend in my teens(24 now), I've had relationships but i always ended up being "rid off", it used to be painful but as i look back now, it just made me mentally stronger.
I haven't been in a relationship with a human girl(because i have 2 succubus with me now) for more than 2 years, yet it means nothing to me.
Is not normal to not want a relationship with human girls anymore? It's been like this even before having my succubus lovers into my life.
I look at them now and i feel BORED about their need to be in social networks(instagram, fb etc.), suddenly if you're not part of a social network you're weird, oh my.. i pity their sorry souls. Also, it would be quite problematic to find someone that agrees with Spiritual Satanism or that thinks not ill of it and our father Satan.
So, what's your thoughts regarding all this?

On a side note: i feel drawn to lady Astaroth, i suspect that she might be my guardian demon. I've seen drawings of her and i think that she is a stunning beauty indeed, but i wonder, is it normal not to feel sexual attraction towards her? It is normal to have it when you like someone but it isn't the case this time.
Thank you for reading so far!

as long as you dont become a mgtow not wanting a relationship with a "goyim" girl is fine. Tho you have to realize not all women are like that and there are many of them who are fantastic people.

DarcDeimos said:
I look at them now and i feel BORED about their need to be in social networks(instagram, fb etc.), suddenly if you're not part of a social network you're weird, oh my.. i pity their sorry souls.
Are social networks that bad?

Taurus666 said:
DarcDeimos said:
I look at them now and i feel BORED about their need to be in social networks(instagram, fb etc.), suddenly if you're not part of a social network you're weird, oh my.. i pity their sorry souls.
facebook and the like(instagram) are totally to remove, they’re just time wasting bullshits and personally they give off a disgusting big brother vibe, things like twitter i would use to post educational things for people to read.

Taurus666 said:
DarcDeimos said:
some guy who was like cofounder of fb admited that facebook is literally made to addict people especially young minds and make them slaves of it

Taurus666 said:
DarcDeimos said:
The concept behind it could be much better and functional if they weren't used mostly as an ego booster.
There's so much toxicity in there, people insulting each other, bullying and promoting material garbage, as if there wasn't enough of it out there already.
Of course this is just my opinion, as i prefer to meet and talk to people face to face, if you're meant to meet someone, you'll do that regardless of social media.

I haven't been in a relationship with a human girl(because i have 2 succubus with me now) for more than 2 years, yet it means nothing to me."

Wow. Those succubus must have no feelings at all(sarcasm). Succubus or whomever, this post is majorly fucked.

absolute13 said:
I haven't been in a relationship with a human girl(because i have 2 succubus with me now) for more than 2 years, yet it means nothing to me."

Wow. Those succubus must have no feelings at all(sarcasm). Succubus or whomever, this post is majorly fucked.
Or perhaps i didn't explain myself well. I'm not saying that is wrong to have a normal relationship, nor that we should all opt for astral companions. I've just been disappointed in past relationships because of how superficial mankind can be today.
"Yet it means nothing to me" what i was trying to say is that the it doesn't bother me if i have a relationship or not, as I'm continuing to live my life and advancing spiritually.
About the succubus part, why not? You have the opportunity to work and ahem with beings outside of what is conceived as "normal" it's yet another experience to add into your spiritual life.
Hopefully this made it clearer to you, i understand that we all see things differently so it's all right.

absolute13 said:

I believe he means that he is not bothered by not having a relationship with a human girl, not that his Succubus relationship is meaningless.

What is really perplexing me is the second part of his post.
DarcDeimos said:
On a side note: i feel drawn to lady Astaroth, i suspect that she might be my guardian demon. I've seen drawings of her and i think that she is a stunning beauty indeed, but i wonder, is it normal not to feel sexual attraction towards her? It is normal to have it when you like someone but it isn't the case this time.
We have here a case of IRL Belkar-ism
belkar.jpg

Belkar (as refered to "the halfling" in the above) is a deranged man-child from a webcomic. Now our resident Belkar is unfortunately under severe mental distress from not being able to place Lady Astarte in either lust or hate categories. As an affordable and compassionate solution to relieve our patient from the atrocious pain he has to endure I would recommand euthanasia.

Sinistra said:
DarcDeimos said:
belkar.jpg

Belkar (as refered to "the halfling" in the above) is a deranged man-child from a webcomic. Now our resident Belkar is unfortunately under severe mental distress from not being able to place Lady Astarte in either lust or hate categories. As an affordable and compassionate solution to relieve our patient from the atrocious pain he has to endure I would recommand euthanasia.
Yet another example of my inability to correctly explain myself, i apologise to anyone reading this topic, well at least you had a good laugh i guess.
It is normal to feel sexual attraction when you like someone(well you can like someone for different aspects but i guess you get what i mean here)but i see her more as a motherly figure than a woman you like.
I meant no disrespect towards her, but as I'm still in my 3rd month into SS I have questions about everything, and some things aren't exaplained in the JoS site, but perhaps that's because you have to use common sense most of the time(wich i didn't make use on my post)
Thank you for sharing your thought.

The fecking link I just posted said:
Your Demon will more than likely come to you each night when you lie down to go to bed. Demons enjoy sex very much and they can wear out a human being. One man actually had to push a female Demoness off of himself in the morning in order to get up for work after having all night sex. She didn't want to stop. Pleasure is way beyond anything with a human being and spiritual sex can become addictive. Chances are, no longer will human sexual relationships be desired or satisfying. In addition, one does not have to worry about contracting sexually transmitted diseases or experiencing unwanted pregnancies.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Incubus.html

Sinistra said:
DarcDeimos said:
belkar.jpg

LOL this is hilarious

DarcDeimos said:
Sinistra said:
DarcDeimos said:
belkar.jpg

Yet another example of my inability to correctly explain myself, i apologise to anyone reading this topic, well at least you had a good laugh i guess.
It is normal to feel sexual attraction when you like someone(well you can like someone for different aspects but i guess you get what i mean here)but i see her more as a motherly figure than a woman you like.
I meant no disrespect towards her, but as I'm still in my 3rd month into SS I have questions about everything, and some things aren't exaplained in the JoS site, but perhaps that's because you have to use common sense most of the time(wich i didn't make use on my post)
Thank you for sharing your thought.
it’s completely normal, they are as parents and friends to us:)

DarcDeimos said:
I look at them now and i feel BORED about their need to be in social networks(instagram, fb etc.), suddenly if you're not part of a social network you're weird, oh my.. i pity their sorry souls. Also, it would be quite problematic to find someone that agrees with Spiritual Satanism or that thinks not ill of it and our father Satan.

Well, most Instagram girls with many followers believe they are some kind of something extraordinary, looking for -today called-  "sugar daddies". The  rest of their followers of course have to admire their unique beauty full of make up, hyaluronic acid and plastic surgeries. They show every inch of their body like they are some kind of products. This is sick. The majority of them are kikes. They pollute other girls' brain to do the same thing. I don't say that all of them behave like this but the majority does.
Nowadays, the kike society make us believe that social media like facebook and instagram are essential, and through likes one shows their social status. They spy on us, where we live, what we like, who we talk with, the name of our dog etc.. Now instagram analyses the way we scroll down the home page and many many more. Not suspicious at all, right?

It is indeed difficult to find another person who has the same beliefs as you do but it is not impossible.

These chicks are just following the cultural norms where everyone to matter has to be a celeb which amounts to famous for being famous.

DarcDeimos said:
Sinistra said:
DarcDeimos said:
belkar.jpg

It is normal to feel sexual attraction when you like someone(well you can like someone for different aspects but i guess you get what i mean here)but i see her more as (not fully) a motherly figure than a woman you "like".
Latent (((Oedipus complex))) ?
DarcDeimos said:
i have 2 succubus with me now
I'm still in my 3rd month into SS
I rest my case.

Sinistra said:
DarcDeimos said:
Sinistra said:

belkar.jpg

It is normal to feel sexual attraction when you like someone(well you can like someone for different aspects but i guess you get what i mean here)but i see her more as (not fully) a motherly figure than a woman you "like".
DarcDeimos said:
I rest my case.
I understand what you're saying and i accept your opinion, i realise that i have said stupid things, but the way that you're trying to describe me as is just making me feel unwelcome in here and unfortunately i feel like this in daily life already.
I'm really just trying to learn, so in the future I'll try my best to share rational thoughts.
I'll finish by saying that obviously we can't all get along and understand each other, but if possible, I'd like to feel welcome here at least.

I personally believe it is relative to the individual. Whether you choose to have a significant other or not is ultimately your decision. Eventually though you may find someone who you want to be with for eternity, a perfect individual to you and I don't mean someone for a single lifetime but someone who'd truly on every level be someone you'd love for all your lifetimes. You don't have to have a significant other if you don't want one.

You never know what could happen in a million eras though.

absolute13 said:

I know you already explained yourself, but wow. Be grateful, man!

I only want ONE incubus, and it would mean everything to me. It’s never gonna happen though. Some of us aren’t as lucky as you.

DarcDeimos said:
I understand what you're saying and i accept your opinion, i realise that i have said stupid things, but the way that you're trying to describe me as is just making me feel unwelcome in here and unfortunately i feel like this in daily life already.
I'm really just trying to learn, so in the future I'll try my best to share rational thoughts.
I'll finish by saying that obviously we can't all get along and understand each other, but if possible, I'd like to feel welcome here at least.
Alright young man. I like this change of attitude. Perhaps your brain is not fully in your pants after all.

Kieith666 said:
absolute13 said:

I only want ONE incubus, and it would mean everything to me. It’s never gonna happen though. Some of us aren’t as lucky as you.

"Charming,"said the little green guy in the green suit," but we all deserve a little luck." The guest expression changed and a swift of air sneaked behind him caressing his now positive thoughts. " If only I could once in my life be sweetened by the heavens grace, pouring splashing down my face, in an endless well I would take." Dreams began to comfort a warming soul as he found belief. Assured and determined to make his mark, engraved wise choices set, he carries own and wagers, bets- an outcome to be met.

Hail SATANAMA!!!!

HP Mageson666 said:
These chicks are just following the cultural norms where everyone to matter has to be a celeb which amounts to famous for being famous.

Gotta get some celebri tities.

Sinistra why did you feel it was OK to accuse DarcDeimos of being unable to feel anything but hate or lust towards Astaroth and recommend that he die? I'm sure that Darc realizes that the Gods are not pieces of meat or potential dating prospects. You folks often assume that someone's saying the worst possible thing when you don't understand them. Instead like maybe just assume they meant something innocent by it until you know what they really meant. Now it looks like Darc doesn't know what he even said to offend you so he just keeps saying sorry. That's sad.

Kieith666 said:
absolute13 said:

He is grateful, that is why it's no big deal to him that he hasn't been with a human girl in years... because he has the succubus? He just wants a human girlfriend so that he can reproduce and apparently this means he isn't grateful? Don't assume the worst

In my opinion you look like a Person who thinks to have two succubuses. You were 3 months an ss and have two succubusses ? Are you serious, that sounds more than not real. How do you know you have two succubusses ? Did you do two rituals for an succubus or what. Satan wouldn't give you two succubusses within three months for sure dude. One yes but not two, are you talkin to thoughtforms? Do you have any spiritual senses which let you able to see your succubusses ?

Isn't it a bit wrong to have sexual thoughts about the Gods?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Isn't it a bit wrong to have sexual thoughts about the Gods?

In what way? This isn't the xian godform that will smite you and send you to eternal damnation just because you touched you wee wee after seeing a pretty lady.
Sexuality is power. The Gods are beautiful and wonderful people. To be attracted to them is only natural for us. There is no need to self censor your own thoughts towards them either. They aren't the thought police and aren't going to punish you just because you thought one of the gods or goddesses had a "smokin bod" and needed to fap one out afterwards.

This is lingering traces of enemy programming that needs to be cleansed as it was the doctrine of the enemy that declared that even having thoughts of another women was adultery and morally wrong.

Maya said:
DarcDeimos said:

Well, most Instagram girls with many followers believe they are some kind of something extraordinary, looking for -today called-  "sugar daddies". The  rest of their followers of course have to admire their unique beauty full of make up, hyaluronic acid and plastic surgeries. They show every inch of their body like they are some kind of products. This is sick. The majority of them are kikes. They pollute other girls' brain to do the same thing. I don't say that all of them behave like this but the majority does.
Nowadays, the kike society make us believe that social media like facebook and instagram are essential, and through likes one shows their social status. They spy on us, where we live, what we like, who we talk with, the name of our dog etc.. Now instagram analyses the way we scroll down the home page and many many more. Not suspicious at all, right?

It is indeed difficult to find another person who has the same beliefs as you do but it is not impossible.

I'd say it depends a lot on how society nowadays breeds attention seekers. I've seen it a lot among both young women and men - and it's such a toxic thing. I get what you mean - and this sense of competition between women, this mean attitude they have towards other females. It's bad that some people just don't realize that these pictures are mainly fake or taken at a certain time to highlight something.

And it makes a lot of young adults and teenagers feel bad about how they are and turn into brainless and superficial dolls.

Sinistra said:
DarcDeimos said:
Sinistra said:

belkar.jpg

DarcDeimos said:
I rest my case.
Hahahahahaha :lol:

Most people feel the need to have a significant other because they're unhappy, lonely, or feel like something is missing in their life. Most people can't find happiness and content within themselves, and are too desperate to have a significant other. They think being with someone will make everything okay. I myself don't want a gf anymore. Females are some fucked up creatures. Men can be fucked up too, but i feel like females are more fucked up in a significant other type of sense. Most females just aren't worthy of a good guy, but usually aren't happy in the long run because they look for the wrong things in a person.

But it's okay to not need a significant other. Happiness comes from within. But there are still decent girls out there. Maybe you'll meet the right one and want to be with her, but you should never need to be in a relationship just to be content with life.

Blue.baby1333 said:
Most people feel the need to have a significant other because they're unhappy, lonely, or feel like something is missing in their life. Most people can't find happiness and content within themselves, and are too desperate to have a significant other. They think being with someone will make everything okay. I myself don't want a gf anymore. Females are some fucked up creatures. Men can be fucked up too, but i feel like females are more fucked up in a significant other type of sense. Most females just aren't worthy of a good guy, but usually aren't happy in the long run because they look for the wrong things in a person.

But it's okay to not need a significant other. Happiness comes from within. But there are still decent girls out there. Maybe you'll meet the right one and want to be with her, but you should never need to be in a relationship just to be content with life.
Wow you’re a retard, next post you’re gonna make:” why mgtow is the best group ever”
It’s time to grow up dude.

BlueLight said:
Maya said:
DarcDeimos said:

I'd say it depends a lot on how society nowadays breeds attention seekers. I've seen it a lot among both young women and men - and it's such a toxic thing. I get what you mean - and this sense of competition between women, this mean attitude they have towards other females. It's bad that some people just don't realize that these pictures are mainly fake or taken at a certain time to highlight something.

And it makes a lot of young adults and teenagers feel bad about how they are and turn into brainless and superficial dolls.

Yes, society (kikes) boosts this behaviour. Well, I think that women have this mean behaviour you mention because each one feels that is the most amazing and special creature among all. If a woman with this belief sees other beautiful women, she becomes mean because she is jealous.

It's not just the fact that these pictures are fake, but the illustrated women on these pictures is also fake themselves, and kikes make thousands of money from all these cosmetic surgeries. It's a win-win situation for them. On the one side they make money, and on the other side they brainwash the masses to do the same thing in order to have some thousands of followers. Young people these days believe that having some thousands followers and some hundreds of "likes" they will feel happy and all their problems will disappear.

Aquarius said:
Blue.baby1333 said:

Wow you’re a retard, next post you’re gonna make:” why mgtow is the best group ever”

Why are you so angry with my response? Why should any human feel like they need a pointless temporary relationship just to be happy? It's one thing to be in a relationship when its a special person you vibe and connect with, but to be in one just to fill a void Just shows how emotionally weak a person is. How am i a retard just because i can find happiness without a significant other? And that's not saying i wouldn't be in a relationship. That person would just need certain qualities for me to actually want them, which most people don't have.

Blue.baby1333 said:
Aquarius said:
Blue.baby1333 said:

Why are you so angry with my response? Why should any human feel like they need a pointless temporary relationship just to be happy? It's one thing to be in a relationship when its a special person you vibe and connect with, but to be in one just to fill a void Just shows how emotionally weak a person is. How am i a retard just because i can find happiness without a significant other? And that's not saying i wouldn't be in a relationship. That person would just need certain qualities for me to actually want them, which most people don't have.
Lol dude you dont even realize why i called you a retard? You’re literally projecting mgtow crap in here”woman are some fucked up creatures” yes blameshift the fact you can’t attract one on all women lol

I'm pretty sure women and men are just equally bad when it comes to their morals and dealing with relationships. Maybe men are more worse however when it comes to crime and physical violence and women are worse when it comes to gossip and other less direct aggression. That's reasonable to suggest as a possibility as well as there is nothing misogynistic or misandrist about it. Perhaps this is in part due to how the sexes are socially conditioned. I'm sure that both sexes do in fact cheat at about the same rate.

I've noticed that for instance when a man stands up a woman, she will openly complain and even get away with taking revenge or kicking him in the balls. But when a woman stands up a man, the man typically holds in his pain over it because there is often no venue for him to make a complaint or get emotional support over it so often you never hear about it even happening. Now of course, on the other hand, men are going to be much more likely to rape and commit violent crimes.

Here is some proof to back up what I was saying about the perceived double standard... somewhere in the article, near the end I believe, she confesses that she proudly kicked the man who stood her up in the balls and does not regret it, whereas on the other hand if you look up "woman stands up man/woman stood me up" you will find that the advice given is that it's bound to happen and just suck it up and move on:

https://www.lovepanky.com/flirting-flings/dating-game/stood-you-up-stood-me-up-on-date?fbclid=IwAR1Mwu-_gF1lfSDXOWN8gShLoEc33k4kJXSnFkurcgSc4FK_vDEZuUh-pJQ

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back