Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When exactly did Mercury Retrograde end?

HauptSturm said:
And what did it go into?
A lot of weird stuff happened...
Went into Scorpio I believe.

Take a look at your copy of the Calendar for Spiritual Satanists to find out the exact time it ended for your timezone. It should be over in all timezones by now. It was a fairly rough Mercury Retrograde.

The retrograde actually forced me to work on my own personal computer in my own room since every other computer glitched out and wouldn't function properly. Been doing RTRs instead since I wasn't being supervised to pass the time. Was a powerful one but it's a good thing my own computer was protected.

Is there a website or somewhere online where I can find out when a planet is retrograding or going to retrograde?

The one in my post.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Is there a website or somewhere online where I can find out when a planet is retrograding or going to retrograde?

StraitShot47 said:
Welcome to Hell, did you get the tour?

Enjoy your stay!
It wasn't too bad but I can say that something minor happened to me at the very beginning of Mercury retrograde and something very significant (but still very minor) happened to me a few hours after it ended early morning Dec. 7th..... But all is good, nothing too bad really. Dec. 2, Dec. 3, and Dec 4 were rough days as well.

HauptSturm said:
StraitShot47 said:
Welcome to Hell, did you get the tour?

Enjoy your stay!
It wasn't too bad but I can say that something minor happened to me at the very beginning of Mercury retrograde and something very significant (but still very minor) happened to me a few hours after it ended early morning Dec. 7th..... But all is good, nothing too bad really. Dec. 2, Dec. 3, and Dec 4 were rough days as well.

I can only assume the 2nd thru the 4th sucked because of the retrograde.

When I say Hell, I don't mean a place of torment. Just throwing that out there.

StraitShot47 said:
I can only assume the 2nd thru the 4th sucked because of the retrograde.
I think it was because the start of Hanukah and my dad was praying next to me constantly (we were driving for hours) and I was not doing any protection. I got sick because of it and it sucked. Beginning of retrograde I had a minor car accident with no other cars involved so no big deal, no damage to my car. End of retrograde I had an encounter with the police that ended with nothing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back