Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

spiritual warfare ideas

Levimega

hi I've started uping my game with all the knowledge the high priests have posted by playing a4 papers around I also have an idea to get some business cards made with buddha sayings on them and put them inside organza bags with crystals and just leave them around. since I don't have a website I gotta be a bit creative so I'll just post here I encourage all us satanists to be generous and warn about this Jewish Christianity and it's removing of spiritual knowledge and would like to say these sermons have really helped me see and I think they are deserving of the title high preist or priestess. maybe give rice balls for ancestor too

I don't think you should be paying to give away crystals just to whoever random stranger picks it up. Most wouldn't know the value or how to use it anyway.
If you make business cards put www.kabbalahexposed.com on them.

These posters you make with the a4 papers, you can put www.kabbalahexposed.com and www.joyofsatan.org on them so whoever reads it can learn more. Or you can make some poster that looks like it would interest people who would want to learn about christian/jew (even if they support it) them put the kabbalahexposed

next paper I'll put kabvalah exposed internet adress. I don't want to have Christians getting to scared when they read satan. even if people dont know about crystals it would be nice if they had one when they did find out about them . I really wanna do this organza bag idea maybe joy of satan theme but what kind of crystal? I've gotten lapis lazily marbles for about 2 50 each australian dollar

ok so I got 10 little soft sunglasses pouches for 8 dollars australian and 6 amethyst marbles for 13 australian dollars and I'll print little instruction tickets for the crystals in the bags. I'll write somthing like..... amethyst marble instructions: blow on crystal with intention to charge it with desired wish and it will hold that idea. more information at joyofsatan.org...maybe someone has better instruction ticket idea for this promo. hail satan!

I'd also love to stuff edible gold leaf into miniature vials which would cost about 4 dollars a pop as gifts promoting satanism it's cheap but it looks expensive

You should do a working to make sure these only go to people who deserve it. People who are actually meant to come to the truth. Because not everybody is ready yet, not everyone is meant to yet. I dont want these to go to people who will just take the cool things you put in there but ignore the message.

I've thought about going to public library to the religion section and put my completed RTR inside the bible and Koran. Just a thought

If you give crystals away with your energy your enemies can bind you without your knowledge or curse you with your own will dont do that but put satanic sites on business cards put them in xian stores and put niding poles in the ground to curse our enemies and as a declaration of war but dont get caught doing it like dont put your name or info on business cards remember jews will hunt you down and torture you and kill you avoid crystal idea though be safe and smart HAIL SATAN

Hornet666 said:
I've thought about going to public library to the religion section and put my completed RTR inside the bible and Koran. Just a thought
You should put a link of exposingchristianity.com and kabbalahexposed.com, even in the occult section.

Just do the final RTR. And spread simple joyofsatan website links on the internet. Outside the internet only if you know what you are doing.

You should put a link of exposingchristianity.com and kabbalahexposed.com, even in the occult section.
that's a good idea Luis. I've even thought about putting my completed RTR in an envelope and dropping several of them off to the nearest churches in my area. At the moment I take my completed RTR with me to work I then rip it up into pieces and put it the work toilet which is currently blocked at the moment so it gets crapped on daily lol.

occultumlapidem if you are from Aus. Maybe go to Bondi and bury some RTRs in the sand there. Plenty of Jews in that area. Places like Bondi, hunters hill, la perouse,newcaslte, ballarat have strong jewish presence.

Hornet666 said:
occultumlapidem if you are from Aus. Maybe go to Bondi and bury some RTRs in the sand there. Plenty of Jews in that area. Places like Bondi, hunters hill, la perouse,newcaslte, ballarat have strong jewish presence.

strong enemy presence I'd rather stay in my feild of influence.. also I've been printing chakra lotises and colouring them in traditional colours it's great I recommend doing it after final rtr

so I've just been giving out amethyst marbles to people and telling some about the syllable AUM and charging a crystal with that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back