Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Void of Course Moon question

Ardgion

How do I know when the void of course moon going to be? I found on forum a post about it that led me to JoS site where it said that it appears every couple of days and that we shouldn't do first aura cleaning when that happens.

Well, I have been doing those meditations for some time and I just found that post today. So I hope all is fine and i just want to know how can i see when it is void of course moon.
And I was thinking of finding a job soon so it would be great to know not to apply for job on the day when void moon happens.
Thanks in advance.
Hail Satan!

There is the SS calendar which is for 2018 now and will be renewed for 2019, it shows all the void moons.
You can also find void moons timing on the internet.

Ardgion said:
How do I know when the void of course moon going to be? I found on forum a post about it that led me to JoS site where it said that it appears every couple of days and that we shouldn't do first aura cleaning when that happens.

Well, I have been doing those meditations for some time and I just found that post today. So I hope all is fine and i just want to know how can i see when it is void of course moon.
And I was thinking of finding a job soon so it would be great to know not to apply for job on the day when void moon happens.
Thanks in advance.
Hail Satan!

I use a phone app called Deluxe Moon. Works accurately everytime! Head on over to your Google play store today to see how Duluxe can Deluxe your life.

Thanks, I've been looking a bit in both SS calendar and app and i have a question about calendar. I can see void of course moon and mostly of the time void moon happens only couple of hours. So should we not do any stuff the whole day or just in those couple of hours the void moon happens?
Thanks again.

Should I do meditations in that time?
Because I found on one site that it's perfect time for it.

Ardgion said:
Should I do meditations in that time?
Because I found on one site that it's perfect time for it.

I wanna clear up a misunderstanding here, you can perform your daily meditations on a VoC with no problem, its just when your starting a working/meditation on the hour of a VoC then its fucked.

And here, you can find out what days and times the VoC happens on this website
http://www.moontracks.com/void_of_course_moon_dates.html

Thanks, now I know everything I needed to know, I'll keep an eye for VoC daily and I'm tracking it on JoS calendar.
Thanks again, cheers. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back