How to save a site offline ?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Yagami Light

How to save a site offline ?

Postby Yagami Light » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:00 pm

Hello!
I have found something nice on the Internet (about NS) and I am afraid the enemy will eventually take it down.
I wonder, how do you people save a website and its content for offline view?
This site has lots of pdfs and I want to save them all (I can't download them; I can read them online though).

Help help?
Thank you. :)
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

NinRick

Re: How to save a site offline ?

Postby NinRick » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:34 pm

Idk if this helps you but you can safe pages, tho only one page at a time, well hyperlinks do not work offline tho. So you would need to safe the pdfs anyway.

1) Open Google Chrome
2) Options -> tools -> safe as..
How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Astaroth’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... SHTAR.html)

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent: https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3 ... on__1_.pdf

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL LERAJIE!

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:11 am

Yagami Light wrote:Hello!
I have found something nice on the Internet (about NS) and I am afraid the enemy will eventually take it down.
This site has lots of pdfs and I want to save them all (I can't download them; I can read them online though).

Help help?

Check out the program called Httrack. It lets you download everything on a website, including files.

F/HZ666

Postby F/HZ666 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:01 am

Screenshot them if you can't save them directly from the source.

Above your arrow keys on the keyboard there is a button marked "Print Screen". Press it when you have anything on your screen you want to save.

Then, open up Paint or anything similar. Press "Ctrl+V" and you now have a screenshot ready to save.

Remember to stay organized and keep them in order! (I would suggest numbering them or naming them something inconspicuous that you will remember if you are worried about people seeing them.)

To keep it simple:
1) Get as much info on the screen at once as possible.
2) Press "Print Screen".
3) Open Paint or similar and press "Ctrl+V".
4) Keep them in order.
5) ???
6) Do RTR.
7) HAIL SATAN!
[Avid Lurker and an artist of certain capacity]
I am always learning.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:13 am

F/HZ666 wrote:Screenshot them if you can't save them directly from the source.

Above your arrow keys on the keyboard there is a button marked "Print Screen". Press it when you have anything on your screen you want to save.

Then, open up Paint or anything similar. Press "Ctrl+V" and you now have a screenshot ready to save.

Remember to stay organized and keep them in order! (I would suggest numbering them or naming them something inconspicuous that you will remember if you are worried about people seeing them.)

To keep it simple:
1) Get as much info on the screen at once as possible.
2) Press "Print Screen".
3) Open Paint or similar and press "Ctrl+V".
4) Keep them in order.
5) ???
6) Do RTR.
7) HAIL SATAN!

On Firefox you can right click than click "Take a Screenshot." The good thing with this is it gives you a rectangle that you can drag the edges of to surround whatever you want. This lets you save a much bigger picture than just what you can see now on the screen. Like if you scroll up or down, you can get this in the picture too.
Be Happy  :P 
ImageBlue Lives Matter!

F/HZ666

Postby F/HZ666 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:23 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
On Firefox you can right click than click "Take a Screenshot." The good thing with this is it gives you a rectangle that you can drag the edges of to surround whatever you want. This lets you save a much bigger picture than just what you can see now on the screen. Like if you scroll up or down, you can get this in the picture too.

I don't know how I forgot about that function. Thanks for the reminder! :lol:
[Avid Lurker and an artist of certain capacity]
I am always learning.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

Soaring Eagle 666

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:53 pm

Yagami Light wrote:Hello!

Help help?

Post the link here. I can give specific suggestions if I inspect the site myself.

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:30 am

Try HTTrack