Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Elettrokinesis

If i'm not wrong from the fire element or fire+air.

Working with the elements. Focus most on akasha, that's what lightning is made of. Opening all the chakras in your arms and hands. There's some meditation about using your aura and hand chakras to put candles out just by focusing on it practice with that.

FigliodiThor said:
how can electrocinoesis develop?
You can buy sparks from the court wizard in Whiterun. You only have to be a novice in destruction to use it but I'd recommend leveling up your mana first.

FigliodiThor said:
This kind of magick can probably be taught by a daemon. If you have an guardian demon ask him/her. Or if you don't then trust me your not developing electrokinesis soon.

luis said:

I think Iroh explains it better on The Avatar The Last Airbender, it has something to do with positive energy and negative energy and separating them and clashing them together to cause electricity. In other words positive charges and negative charges. But in reality I think this is a master ability of energy manipulation.

FigliodiThor said:
With mastery of the elements comes the ability to manifest them. However, this often takes years of experience and training, as well as enough spiritual power to simply be able to discharge lightning from your being. Keep consistent in your meditation, don't try to rush it, and you'll get to such a point eventually.

But if you don't have the patience or you want instant results now, you could simply visit the Arcane University in the Imperial City to buy some lightning spells from Raminus Polus. ;)

Al_Jariel66 said:
luis said:

I think Iroh explains it better on The Avatar The Last Airbender, it has something to do with positive energy and negative energy and separating them and clashing them together to cause electricity. In other words positive charges and negative charges. But in reality I think this is a master ability of energy manipulation.
In this anime those who have this ability are those who can control the fire!So I think someone has tho master the element of fire !

If you can't even contact the gods to ask them how to do this then you're not ready for it, and getting instructions from a cartoon isnt the best idea.

Νίκος said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
luis said:

In this anime those who have this ability are those who can control the fire!So I think someone has tho master the element of fire !

Exactly, that would be true.

Lightning is Akasha, not fire. But if you work with building up the skill of pyrokinesis, it's probably similar enough it would help train you for handling electricity too.

Aquarius said:
If you can't even contact the gods to ask them how to do this then you're not ready for it, and getting instructions from a cartoon isnt the best idea.

True indeed, but the way Iroh broke it down it seems as if he was using "metaphysical science" on how it works in a way. And I know for sure he's correct on the breathing part of the cartoon.

the breath becomes energy in the body, the energy extends pass your limbs and becomes fire, or a force

And this is a kids show, kinda strange when you think about it. :?

FigliodiThor said:

Some methods can be useful, like:

*When you meditate visualize you aura like a electric sphere, in this forum the teaching is visualize your aura like a sun, but is you want develop elektrokinesis visualize your aura be electrical, feel the corrents of rays through your chakras and around of you.

*Take a battery, relax, go to meditative state and concentrate in your hands chakras, when you feeling the energy in your hands take the battery, one hand in the positive pole and other hand in the negative pole, now, with your hands feel the electricity flowing inside of the battery through your hands, the sensation can be minimal but with practique you can be able to feel the energy inside if the battery.

*Most andvanced*
Take a bulb with one hand, relax and now you need acumulate energy in your hand and concentrate in send your electrical energy toward the bulb. Obviously dont expect turn on the bulb in the firts try. Need feel the electrical corrents in your hands toward the bulb. This excersice need be done in a complete dark room, because you need see any small flash of the bulb.

Gaal zuh said:
FigliodiThor said:

Some methods can be useful, like:

*When you meditate visualize you aura like a electric sphere, in this forum the teaching is visualize your aura like a sun, but is you want develop elektrokinesis visualize your aura be electrical, feel the corrents of rays through your chakras and around of you.

*Take a battery, relax, go to meditative state and concentrate in your hands chakras, when you feeling the energy in your hands take the battery, one hand in the positive pole and other hand in the negative pole, now, with your hands feel the electricity flowing inside of the battery through your hands, the sensation can be minimal but with practique you can be able to feel the energy inside if the battery.

*Most andvanced*
Take a bulb with one hand, relax and now you need acumulate energy in your hand and concentrate in send your electrical energy toward the bulb. Obviously dont expect turn on the bulb in the firts try. Need feel the electrical corrents in your hands toward the bulb. This excersice need be done in a complete dark room, because you need see any small flash of the bulb.

Good idea, Maybe I should try that.

It would help to gain a foundation in the basics of electricity and magnetism first, and then use that knowledge to ask yourself what you think electrokinesis is (hint: electricity is not a lightning arc; sith lightning probably comes to mind, and I'm not saying it's impossible, but you're putting your cart before the horse, so to speak).

Do you think it is possible to fix electronic devices through elektrokinesis? If yes, can you suggest to me an exercise

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Lightning is Akasha, not fire. But if you work with building up the skill of pyrokinesis, it's probably similar enough it would help train you for handling electricity too.

I think this talked about in a topic in the past.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38206&start=50

From what is talked about in the past and from my personal experience, i think it's tied to both Air and Akasha. Air becomes the positive/negative charges and Akasha becomes the medium between.

Osiris Silvio said:
Do you think it is possible to fix electronic devices through elektrokinesis? If yes, can you suggest to me an exercise
No, not at all. For many devices, the part that fails is the electrolytic capacitor in the power supply that filters away the AC ripple off of the rectified DC voltage that the device uses. This capacitor heats up and degrades over time, the electrolyte liquid inside it starts heating up. And the capacitor gets damaged, it starts to short out and leak DC voltage through itself. There is a little x shaped groove in the top surface of the capacitor, and this is an emergency vent so that when the capacitor overheats and explodes, instead of the whole cap exploding, only this groove will either pop up or might open up completely. Or the whole capacitor might explode, I have heard and seen this happen. So you might open it up and see a capacitor with a popped up top, or you might see one that is completely seperated apart with pieces scattered around.

This is what kills most devices like power supplies or televisions. If you take them apart, it is easy to see which of the filter caps are damaged and replace them which should leave the device working perfectly well again.

Or it could be a broken wire, or a broken wire lead on some component. Which would need to be soldered back together, or replaced.

Or a potentiometer knob, if the knob sounds scratchy or sounds messed up, you may need to replace the potentiometer. It is possible for these knobs to become damaged and develop a scratchy sound, or develop spots where the conductive strip is broken so the circuit is broken.

But my point is that every possible problem with an electronic device is purely physical, and there is no way that any meditation could fix any of these things.

Osiris Silvio said:
No, not at all. For many devices, the part that fails is the electrolytic capacitor in the power supply that filters away the AC ripple off of the rectified DC voltage that the device uses. This capacitor heats up and degrades over time, the electrolyte liquid inside it starts heating up. And the capacitor gets damaged, it starts to short out and leak DC voltage through itself. There is a little x shaped groove in the top surface of the capacitor, and this is an emergency vent so that when the capacitor overheats and explodes, instead of the whole cap exploding, only this groove will either pop up or might open up completely. Or the whole capacitor might explode, I have heard and seen this happen. So you might open it up and see a capacitor with a popped up top, or you might see one that is completely seperated apart with pieces scattered around.

This is what kills most devices like power supplies or televisions. If you take them apart, it is easy to see which of the filter caps are damaged and replace them which should leave the device working perfectly well again.

Or it could be a broken wire, or a broken wire lead on some component. Which would need to be soldered back together, or replaced.

Or a potentiometer knob, if the knob sounds scratchy or sounds messed up, you may need to replace the potentiometer. It is possible for these knobs to become damaged and develop a scratchy sound, or develop spots where the conductive strip is broken so the circuit is broken.

But my point is that every possible problem with an electronic device is purely physical, and there is no way that any meditation could fix any of these things.

Right and rong, device can not be repaired with the meditation, but you can find according to our website the problem within the device with this meditation:

Merging Astral Consciousness:

"Fix electrical equipment and appliances- you can find the problem by merging with the item."
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Merging_Astral_Consciousness.html

Just wanted to add as a nother common problem is cooling, the cooling system is designed in some devices to be less efficient so the device stops working after waranty or they wanted to safe money by getting a smaler cooler.

Additional cooling or cooling software (there are free ones) in case of a pc to see if cooling is enouth can safe you some money.

And don´t forget mercury retrograde, on the page I think there was a advice to do aop (aura of protection) for the devices if needed serious, like a Blood dialysis machine.

Good advice with the capacitors.

Osiris Silvio said:

You are right, but eventually, and I mean really eventually, in a sense that one has godlike abilities it would be possible to fix physical things with powers of the mind. This however, at the very least, is many decades away from most of us.

There are thousand steps to be done before exercising this and one should not worry too much theirselves with this.

Al_Jariel66 said:
Aquarius said:

True indeed, but the way Iroh broke it down it seems as if he was using "metaphysical science" on how it works in a way. And I know for sure he's correct on the breathing part of the cartoon.

the breath becomes energy in the body, the energy extends pass your limbs and becomes fire, or a force

And this is a kids show, kinda strange when you think about it. :?
People get intuitions about the true nature of reality and also a lot of the stuff that gets twisted has more than a speckle of truth in it.

Osiris Silvio said:

I think so too, thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back