Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Lucifer Part Of The Ancient Sumerian History?

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
So earlier tonight while I was at work a friend of mine was trying to debate me saying that Lucifer has nothing to do with the ancient Sumerians! But I'm trying to tell him he does, and his name is all throughout history and ancient history, even under different names. And he just doesn't believe me. Really loki I think my friend is scared of Lucifer, :D. But can anybody help me out and point me to where I need show him. Please and thank you.

Give this sermon a good read :) It's by High Priest Jake Carlson: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/xianilluminati/

Lucifer is just the Latin name of Venus. Enki in Sumeria is Murruga in India and Murrgan is called Sukraya the name of Venus. The Yezidi's where priests of Sumeria and Babylon their god is Shaitan and they open state they came from ancient India and this god is Murruga in India.

HP Mageson666 said:
Lucifer is just the Latin name of Venus. Enki in Sumeria is Murruga in India and Murrgan is called Sukraya the name of Venus. The Yezidi's where priests of Sumeria and Babylon their god is Shaitan and they open state they came from ancient India and this god is Murruga in India.

So who is Satan? Are Lucifer and Satan the same person, or no?

Al_Jariel66 said:
So earlier tonight while I was at work a friend of mine was trying to debate me saying that Lucifer has nothing to do with the ancient Sumerians! But I'm trying to tell him he does, and his name is all throughout history and ancient history, even under different names. And he just doesn't believe me. Really loki I think my friend is scared of Lucifer, :D. But can anybody help me out and point me to where I need show him. Please and thank you.
"Lucifer" is a title many pre-abrahamic and abrahamic figures have gone by, including Rabbi J*sus. The JoS only believes in a separate pre-abrahamic Satan whom was worshipped as the god creator in ancient pre-Jewish times. So your friend may be misunderstanding you and thinks you're talking about the abrahamic Devil. Here's some evidence:

"The Serpent Lord was Enki but in parts of Chaldea he had been called Shaitan." - Genesis of the Grail Kings by Laurence Gardner. Shaitan is arabic for Satan.

It’s known that at one point, the Yazidis have fled to Russia and settled in the Caucasus region. According to “The New Soviet Psychic Discoveries, A First-Hand Report on the Startling Breakthroughs in Russian Parapsychology” in Russia and the Caucasus, there was a benevolent and protective being called “Shaytan” and He was very much loved and revered. In origin, the Yazidis are an Indo-European ethnic group with very ancient roots that goes way back to India where Melek Taus (Shaitan) is worshiped as Murugan aka Sanat (anagram of Satan) Kumara.

"None of us is allowed to utter his name, nor anything that resembles it, such as eitn (Satan), aitn (cord)..."
- Mishefa Re, The Black Book [13th Paragraph]: http://www.yeziditruth.org/yezidi_scriptures

Academic Scholar said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
"Lucifer" is a title many pre-abrahamic and abrahamic figures have gone by, including Rabbi J*sus. The JoS only believes in a separate pre-abrahamic Satan whom was worshipped as the god creator in ancient pre-Jewish times. So your friend may be misunderstanding you and thinks you're talking about the abrahamic Devil. Here's some evidence:

"The Serpent Lord was Enki but in parts of Chaldea he had been called Shaitan." - Genesis of the Grail Kings by Laurence Gardner. Shaitan is arabic for Satan.

It’s known that at one point, the Yazidis have fled to Russia and settled in the Caucasus region. According to “The New Soviet Psychic Discoveries, A First-Hand Report on the Startling Breakthroughs in Russian Parapsychology” in Russia and the Caucasus, there was a benevolent and protective being called “Shaytan” and He was very much loved and revered. In origin, the Yazidis are an Indo-European ethnic group with very ancient roots that goes way back to India where Melek Taus (Shaitan) is worshiped as Murugan aka Sanat (anagram of Satan) Kumara.

"None of us is allowed to utter his name, nor anything that resembles it, such as eitn (Satan), aitn (cord)..."
- Mishefa Re, The Black Book [13th Paragraph]: http://www.yeziditruth.org/yezidi_scriptures

Wow :eek:, I knew it, this is too heavy. thank you all for your help. I will show him this in advance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back