Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

DO IT THE RTR!

Zammel

Yes, the HP have do these topic many times but this are very important.
Muche people says: I not have time. Seriusly? You not have 10 minutes? In all day? In the Satanism exist only to two duties: Accumulate knowdelenge for become god and do RTR for crackdown the bastard parasites called Jew!
We are SS, Spiritual satanist, but the SS cannot means this, mean: Schutzstaffel (Defense squad). We are the Defense squad of Gentles! We are in the first line angaist the Jew,Grey and Reptilian together with Father Satana and Demos/Gods!
I do the RTR Before my dedication because they are the only ritual can i do! Is not enough?
Yes? Is too pocket for move your lazy? I have psichiatrical problem but this not stop me! I do the RTR despite my problem and you can have more healty than me you not!? DO the RTR! The Gods work for us very hard because they LOVE THEM and we repay with the lazy!? DO the RTR is show respect to our ancestor killed from bastard Jews/Xian/muslim! Doing the RTR for Adolf Hitler and the other martyr of German Reich! Adolf see us from Orion/hell and they smile because we can finish their work! All the spirit that they did not reincarnated cheering for us! Because they return in a world free from suffering,poverty and Jews! Is too ask 10 or 20 minutes(for two RTR) at day?
Hail Satana
Hail Azazel
Hail Adolf Hitler
Hail all HP and satanist in the world! We figth toghter angaist the evil.

Note: I ask apologies for my bad english! :oops: Hi from Italy.

Nice motivational post ;) I could understand the message you meant to give.

This is probably the best type of repetitive thing to say next to keep meditating everyday. Always nice to see the passion in our people to better the world. :D <3

You said „I do the RTR Before my dedication “ I hope that you are deticated bro. Nobody should meditate or do the RTR if they are not dedicated, it is just too risky. Deticate your soul and then you can start :)
Apart from that, nice motivation! Off to do another RTR !

HAIL SATAN!
VICTORY AHEAD!

Zammel said:
Muche people says: I not have time. Seriusly? You not have 10 minutes? In all day? In the Satanism exist only to two duties: Accumulate knowdelenge for become god and do RTR for crackdown the bastard parasites called Jew!
We are SS, Spiritual satanist, but the SS cannot means this, mean: Schutzstaffel (Defense squad). We are the Defense squad of Gentles! We are in the first line angaist the Jew,Grey and Reptilian together with Father Satana and Demos/Gods!
I do the RTR Before my dedication because they are the only ritual can i do! Is not enough?
Yes? Is too pocket for move your lazy? I have psichiatrical problem but this not stop me! I do the RTR despite my problem and you can have more healty than me you not!? DO the RTR! The Gods work for us very hard because they LOVE THEM and we repay with the lazy!? DO the RTR is show respect to our ancestor killed from bastard Jews/Xian/muslim! Doing the RTR for Adolf Hitler and the other martyr of German Reich! Adolf see us from Orion/hell and they smile because we can finish their work! All the spirit that they did not reincarnated cheering for us! Because they return in a world free from suffering,poverty and Jews! Is too ask 10 or 20 minutes(for two RTR) at day?
Hail Satana
Hail Azazel
Hail Adolf Hitler

Oh My God you are so cute. I Wanna get bitched out by someone Italian. You are so right with your post. ;) PLEASE keep tellin it. I will love to hear it some more.

NinRick said:
You said „I do the RTR Before my dedication “ I hope that you are deticated bro. Nobody should meditate or do the RTR if they are not dedicated, it is just too risky. Deticate your soul and then you can start :)
Apart from that, nice motivation! Off to do another RTR !

HAIL SATAN!
VICTORY AHEAD!
I am dedicated and I was (and now) do the RTR. Because I was help Satana. Dedicated from September.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Zammel said:
Hail Satana
Hail Azazel
Hail Adolf Hitler

Oh My God you are so cute. I Wanna get bitched out by someone Italian. You are so right with your post. ;) PLEASE keep tellin it. I will love to hear it some more.
In the past Life I am german/ SS. ;) I haved asked ti Father and him answered Yes. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back