Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hitler NOT A Christian

This has a lot of disinfo.

However it shows that all sensible "Christians" who believe Hitler was some sort of "Christian" are totally retarded.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
This has a lot of disinfo.

However it shows that all sensible "Christians" who believe Hitler was some sort of "Christian" are totally retarded.

Thats what got me. I thought it was gonna be all nonsense. Then I was like woah even these idiots can see the truth.

The comment section is purposely disabled to keep people from responding with truth to the massive amount of lies and dis-info in the video.

Hail Father Satan. Ultimately the truth is coming out, which is revealing not only the evil of the catholic "crutch", but the lie of churchianity as a whole. Keep up the Final RTR.

Of course they can all "True Christians" do also know Hitler was the Anti-Christ. And that he wanted to end up their jewish cult. And that he imprisoned all of their jewish cultists and the rest he castrated from all offices of life.

They aren't dumb they are an empire of power. They know how to recognize their enemies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back