Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something that really irritates me

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

There are non Satanist people in my family who are older than me that attest that the jewish holocaust was real and happened as a historical fact. Yet they have not done the research and studying that I have that proves beyond any doubt that the jewish holocaust is a lie. People in my life think they just know that the jewish holocaust really happened without doing any studying or research at all and they think that they know better than I do.

1. How could it be 6 million of them at a time when there were only 15 million of them in the entire planet? Are you saying more than 40% of all jews in the world were living in Germany?

2. There were only about 200,000 jews in all of Germany before and throughout WW2.

3. Every single country in the war all had concentration camps, including France, England, America, and even in Canada. But the only ones you ever hear about are in the country that lost. Obviously the winners write the history to hide their own guilt.

4. In both world wars combined, more than 350 million White Europeans were killed. So clearly these wars were at least 5800% more against white people than against jews, and this is even when assuming that the ridiculous number of 6 million is accurate.

5. Joseph Djugasvili, (who changed his name to Stalin his birth name Djugasvili literally translates to "Son of a Jew") killed hundreds of millions of "his own" people in Russia. Why not be more outraged about this? Isn't it strange the allies were working with Stalin the most evil leader in all of history AGAINST the one single person (Hitler) who was on path to stop him?

6. Stalin had the biggest military in the entire history of the world, spent 15 years, 3 different 5 year plans, doing nothing but building up his military with every single cent of the country's production plus donations from the rest of the world (especially Wall Street jews in America) and his entire goal was to swoop down through Europe in a surprise attack and take over the entire planet under communism. Hitler is the only person who went against him to try to stop this, meanwhile the brittish and french were coming from the back of Hitler's army with the nly direction of trying to pull his resources and attention away from stopping Stalin. Remember the Yalta conference, Stalin was a central member of the Allies.

7. The Broomberg Massacre: when the Polish military purposefully and directly murdered over 90,000 innocent German men women and children in just a couple weeks. Obviously Hitler had to send in army force to save his people and stop this genocide. This is the event taught in schools as "Hitler invaded Poland for no reason at all how crazy"

8. Germany has paid hundreds of billions of dollars of tax-payer money to jews. People who weren't alive at the time paying their taxes to other "people" who weren't alive at the time either.

9. The Leuchter Report: America's top expert in chemical execution studied the camps, took ALL sorts of samples and measures and everything, and tested for all kinds of chemicals. And found with absolute conclusive proof NOTHING AT ALL NOT EVEN ANY TRACE OF ANY TYPE OF POISON CHEMICAL AT ALL.

Could go on all day listing shit like this, but This is enough for now I don't want to write anymore.

Don't expect someone to go against what they have been trained to think their entire life just because you told them different.

HP Mageson666 said:
Don't expect someone to go against what they have been trained to think their entire life just because you told them different.

How do we change the world then. I get the above too but people have to understand they dont really have to change any faster than they want but at least everyone should be able to see the truth. Seeing as their whole life is lies. It's not that much of a loss anyways cause the whole world is superficial so it's boring anyways so why not try something new for a change and live like nature is intended that's what I'd tell them and if they have to conform for something like a job or social status that's fine they dont have to lose everything btw but the truth is just so liberating.

With the holocaust I never tried to talk to anyone about it outside of Highschool when they taught it I'd make fun of the Jews and try to hint in my work I didn't believe it. I even used the Joy of Satan site as a source in something (dont remember what it was about that's over 10 years ago)

Anyways it's all bullshit and ah it makes my head spin and angry yet mystified at the same time most people puzzle me I mean do they actually somehow like the way things are.

I dont understand most people especially not the blacks in America I mean I am not racist and I dont hold I'll will against other people because of being another gentile race at all but thinking about it and the kind of crap they push makes me almost literally throw up. How can they be so arrogant. I hate that they hate me just because of my skin color and think people like me oppressed them while claiming to be against racism.

That's enough fuck the kikes I dont even understand the way the world works enough to get through to a lot of people and that's why I doubt talk about this stuff much. I have a hard enough time even understanding social cues and how to interact and stuff anyways. It's not easy

I've given up on trying to debate people irl because frankly most people are just fucking retarded lol. And I've noticed the older they are the more defensive they are when receiving new information.The older folks also say the most braindead retarded garbage I've ever heard. A lot of these people seem to have the idea that because they are older they are automatically more informed and experienced even though some of them are borderline illiterate.

I remember talking to a guy in his 50's who claimed he knew a lot because he watched a lot of documentaries. When I asked him to consider those could be false he was baffled by the idea.

"It's on TV! It's 100% true if it's on TV! I watched the history channel!"

I wanted to bash his head to a wall tbh

You can't have a conversation with someone older than you because they think they are better than you for being older. Even if they are complete retards and can't tell their ass from their elbow there's no debate to be had. They have to pretend they didn't waste the last 30 years of their life by acting like they became knowledgeable and experienced with time. When in reality they are just as retarded as when they were 15.

I have found that younger people are more accepting to have a serious talk and consider new information. Possibly because they haven't been under enemy influence as long or our work is having effect and protecting the youth from enemy trash to some extent. I just wouldn't encourage debating people irl in any case. Waste of time, and could prove dangerous too.

darkmonkey666 said:
How do we change the world then.

We create conditions and make changes that allow new generations to grow up free from enemy influence. Unless I'm mistaken this is what we're doing. Getting rid of jewish lies and bullshit before the youth gets poisoned and corrupted by it. If we can get the youth to reject their bullshit and see the truth they will change the world as they grow up. There's a reason jews have always pushed to poison children from a young age by encouraging xians to bring their kids to church and put them into their program early in life to be "saved". This is one example.

They also push their bullshit in schools to program children and such.

As for the older generations I think they are hopeless. You can't just remove several decades of jewish influence in a person's brain with a few conversations. No matter how many facts and evidence you shove in their face they will deny all of it to their dying breath.

Boomers are smug because they were raised being told they where special and elite people for being consumers of Jewish media and general le happy merchandize.

darkmonkey666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

How do we change the world then. I get the above too but people have to understand they dont really have to change any faster than they want but at least everyone should be able to see the truth. Seeing as their whole life is lies. It's not that much of a loss anyways cause the whole world is superficial so it's boring anyways so why not try something new for a change and live like nature is intended that's what I'd tell them and if they have to conform for something like a job or social status that's fine they dont have to lose everything btw but the truth is just so liberating.

With the holocaust I never tried to talk to anyone about it outside of Highschool when they taught it I'd make fun of the Jews and try to hint in my work I didn't believe it. I even used the Joy of Satan site as a source in something (dont remember what it was about that's over 10 years ago)

Anyways it's all bullshit and ah it makes my head spin and angry yet mystified at the same time most people puzzle me I mean do they actually somehow like the way things are.

I dont understand most people especially not the blacks in America I mean I am not racist and I dont hold I'll will against other people because of being another gentile race at all but thinking about it and the kind of crap they push makes me almost literally throw up. How can they be so arrogant. I hate that they hate me just because of my skin color and think people like me oppressed them while claiming to be against racism.

That's enough fuck the kikes I dont even understand the way the world works enough to get through to a lot of people and that's why I doubt talk about this stuff much. I have a hard enough time even understanding social cues and how to interact and stuff anyways. It's not easy

To hold ill will towards another person or people of race when it's deserving is deserved. If they are flucked and retarded individuals they are flucked retarded individuals

Old folks are often in their own bubble, because they don't care about the internet and have had the same opinions and acquaintances for years. I have seen some who were nationalist minded and having some racial consciousness however. But they were also like that for years. It wasn't a sudden wake up.

Hating on the world itself would be xtian (gnostic xtian). The overall low quality of humanity is of the main problems. Along the enemy having created that and exploiting it of course.

People when told the world "humanity", they think about their own neighbourhood. This is how you can have white towns full of libtards such as in New-England in the case of the USA but it was also very common in many countries in Europe before jews opened the rapefugees floodgates.
People don't realize their own limited experience of living with civilized and decent beings cannot in anyway be generalized to humanity as a whole.
Notice the ones having been forced to live in difficult neighbourhoods filled with crime and racial tension they don't end up libtard they are much more woke about race as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back