Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seeing Flashes Of Light In My Sleep

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
So one night as I'm getting for bed, I was so exhausted/fatigue from the long day I had and I was getting tired around 10 or 11:00 and jumped in the bed. But while as I was asleep, I can see flashes of light in my sleep at night when I hear faint noises. The flashes of light looks like geometric shapes or patterns, and I'm curious to why I see this. Does this indicate that my Third eye is active? From all the previous meditations I've done in the past years? Hence this just started to occur about a half a year ago, and I couldn't figure this. Please share your answers, Thank You.

I have the same thing happening to me, those flashes of light always disappear half a second after I notice them so I can't notice their shape though.

Al_Jariel66 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you were during sleep, it can be a form of dreaming, plus some 3rd eye activity, but not directly the 3rd eye.

Okay so what about geometric shapes and patterns? Is that somewhat part of the third eye activity?

Yes but these can also be seen during trance. Go deep into trance and see if you get the same, but stay awake.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you were during sleep, it can be a form of dreaming, plus some 3rd eye activity, but not directly the 3rd eye.

Okay so what about geometric shapes and patterns? Is that somewhat part of the third eye activity?

Yes but these can also be seen during trance. Go deep into trance and see if you get the same, but stay awake.

Okay sure thing, thanks for all your help

HAIL SATAN!

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ok so I was trying that trance you were telling me about with the third eye, and I was sitting in my dark bedroom, particularly lit by my computer monitor. And as I'm going through the trance, I was also listening for faint noises again to if the flashes of light will re-appear again. Somehow I don't have control over this. Would it help more if I train my auric sight?

As HP Cobra has said, geometry and colors is definitely third eye. I have gone from patterns to seeing entire sceneries, such as cities and landscapes than I cannot recognize and do not know where do these come from.

This was absent for the several months, where I barely did any meditations, it is so interesting how quickly astral senses shut down if you neglect them. But even more interesting is how they are seemingly unable to really close once opened, all it takes is to restart meditations, and everything comes back right where it left off. Wonderful! :)

Larissa666 said:
As HP Cobra has said, geometry and colors is definitely third eye. I have gone from patterns to seeing entire sceneries, such as cities and landscapes than I cannot recognize and do not know where do these come from.

This was absent for the several months, where I barely did any meditations, it is so interesting how quickly astral senses shut down if you neglect them. But even more interesting is how they are seemingly unable to really close once opened, all it takes is to restart meditations, and everything comes back right where it left off. Wonderful! :)

Okay thanks

Its also a symptom of anxiety to see lights. When I'm really angry I see little dots of bright light flying around me like some kind of CGI effect. This may or may not be related but it's not a cause for concern in itself at least

Larissa666 said:

That's interesting.
Today I woke up with a weird image in my head of city or some sort of metallic room, I can't really tell what that was cause I was still like half asleep. It's the first time something like this happened to me, it's like someone have uploaded an image to my brain.

Can you see Astral entities now, If I may ask?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back