Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

sore throat after opening the 5th chakra

DarcDeimos

Hello brothers and sisters! I'm currently on day 23 of HP HoodedCobra666 40 days training program as i dedicated myself to father Satan a month ago.
A few days ago i did the opening of the throat chakra, and the day after i had a sore throat. I never had any type of discomfort with the opening of the six eye and the crown chakra so i was wondering if that was indicating that i did succeed in opening the throat chakra and that maybe i failed in opening the other two?
Apologies if I'm being a bother, but i have to make sure that I'm doing things right.
Thank you in advance!

Work more on opening the 6th chakra. If you feel a burning like this in a chakra, it means the one above it is blocked so the energy is getting trapped under it. Read the post about experimenting using muñka on the chakras for a month, this helps a lot unblocking them.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Work more on opening the 6th chakra. If you feel a burning like this in a chakra, it means the one above it is blocked so the energy is getting trapped under it. Read the post about experimenting using muñka on the chakras for a month, this helps a lot unblocking them.
Thank you, I'll start working on it today, hopefully I'll get through it by next saturday!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back