Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When is an affirmation appropriate?

Adrellis

Yeah, it's time I ask this question alright. So I just went through my list and stripped down the total number of affirmations I was doing, from 12-13, down to 5. Some are just not needed anymore, that is, something else has replaced them..

far as I get it, affirmations first change the spiritual side of things, and good luck getting them to affect the physical world around you. They're internal changes, not magic spells to bend the world to one's will..on their own, at first, with nothing else I mean. Eventually one can just will everything to burn around them, sure, but not at my level.

so when and where do I use an affirmation with rune combination to change something? when is something a spiritual problem primarily and not just "tackle it on the physical"?

I stopped one redundant yet permanent affirmation that would help counter my Saturn, but I am still doing the "obliterate your Saturn" affirmation daily. THAT is a spiritual thing..but I was doing multiple affirmations to try to change things in my daily life, mentally and physically. For instance I got one ot heal my eyes, whereas I had a separate THAUR affirmation for eyes, ears, right pinky, big left toe (yes that one from before), and teeth..and doing a Sun spiritual square because it was recommended, instead of the individual ones..

I just don't think I get when to use such a thing. They're powerful but only if used for the right thing. Ok, knowledge, I got one, a LONG one for learning electrical engineering..but I have past ones I doubt did anything, despite 108/216 runes and making them permanent..i just don't know, a sad thing to say, but i am sad about this.

yes I typed more than was needed.

Affirmations do nothing more then program the energy required for every working to be successful.
Workings, which I am going assume is what you meant instead, wont change the physical world at all, its the energies behind it that make it, is whats changed. For instance vibrating HAGL at the annoying neighbor across the street isn't going to make him spontaneously explode, BUT if done correctly the energies of HAGL could lead to the man getting caught in an explosion at the gas station. You get what I mean?

Every time that you raise or try to direct energy, use an affirmation. Every time that you are trying to make something happen, affirm that it happens. It could just be in your mind if you are in a situation where you dn't want to speak it, that's fine. There is no difference between spiritual and material, you can't affirm only the spiritual but not the material, because they really are connected together and whatever you do to one effects both. It does not matter what power you have now because, obviously it will keep getting easier, but the way you do this is the same at every level. If you affirm something to happen materially, this first clears the path astrally for this to manifest, then this clears the path materially for the full manifestation. They work together. Like after the affirmation and some energy put into motion here, you will instinctively take some specific actions, probably without even noticing, and these actions you take lead you to get what you wanted. This isn't only your own actions being influenced, it's the whole situation. Overall, everything works together and comes together to give you what you needed. Like situations outside of yourself that you have no way of even knowing about will come about in a way that benefits you. Remember, the astral and physical influence each other and are 2 sides of one same thing. If something is really little importance to you, it is not urgent and you don't care much if it does or doesn't happen, you might not want to waste your power on it. But if you want or need something to happen, making a good affirmation is usually the first step. Remember nobody has ever created anything good without having the idea and energy direction first.

so it's always appropriate. but the physical hasn't been changing much(healing), so it's still working astrally. which probably means there's either a really big hang-up...or i'm just not even close to strong enough yet. yes, i know thinking and saying such a thing works against me, but, it's truth: "yet." I wish these things hadn't had gone wrong, there wasn't much that was noticeable that I could do to prevent most..ok, ears? I've listened to loud music. Such isn't punishment but consequence. I can fix it.

but this means I got some serious astral and spiritual things to clear up. there's got to be a direct way to fix it. i'm doing the "opening blocked chakras" to help, it has helped..working on both yoga forms more, it does something, not sure what..undoing my Saturn is vital (me asking these questions is SAturn ruling its ugly head, let that be as much as I'll say on it)..

I just feel like I'm making no progress, because there's not a lot going on. oh there's energy going, there's definitely LOTS of energy, at my limit, being directed to some of these things..perhaps too much on the case of the toe, but it's not changing. that energy hasn't manifested or whatever physically, and spiritually..

ok, how do I establish a healthy energy flow to my legs/feet? that's probably the issue. I've done SAULO into the hip chakras but, as well, it's not yet safe or comfortable to direct energy there and leave it.

that..might..solve it.

all of my spare time should be spent fixing the toe. it was bleeding multiple times daily, but I got some..help on that. it no longer bleeds but bending and moving the wrong way still digs the ingrown section of the nail into some soft, squishy skin. not fun.

I want an achievable solution even if it's a thousand steps, so long as it's done without a surgical visit

Zygisrko said:
Affirmations do nothing more then program the energy required for every working to be successful.
Workings, which I am going assume is what you meant instead, wont change the physical world at all, its the energies behind it that make it, is whats changed. For instance vibrating HAGL at the annoying neighbor across the street isn't going to make him spontaneously explode, BUT if done correctly the energies of HAGL could lead to the man getting caught in an explosion at the gas station. You get what I mean?

Affirmations alone can change the way the mind thinks. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ErrantThoughtforms.html
----
"Thoughtforms create a mass of energy. They are the result of intense emotions and thoughts. Their lifespan is determined by how much energy is put into them. Continually dwelling upon something over a period of time gives the thought/emotion energy which takes on a form of its own. Every individual is different according to the strength of his/her aura and thoughts. Some people are born with a naturally strong mind and aura owing to previous lifetimes. Most people have thoughtforms attached to their aura. The results of daydreams, fantasies, anger, hatred, desires and so forth, when repeatedly dwelled upon, form permanent thoughtforms. Thoughtforms can be either positive or negative. Either way, they can interfere with a person’s thought processes."
----
I have put very little energy into the specific affirmations in my signature, but these affirmations have become embedded in my mind and affect everything I do.

Bravera said:
Zygisrko said:

Affirmations alone can change the way the mind thinks. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ErrantThoughtforms.html
----
"Thoughtforms create a mass of energy. They are the result of intense emotions and thoughts. Their lifespan is determined by how much energy is put into them. Continually dwelling upon something over a period of time gives the thought/emotion energy which takes on a form of its own. Every individual is different according to the strength of his/her aura and thoughts. Some people are born with a naturally strong mind and aura owing to previous lifetimes. Most people have thoughtforms attached to their aura. The results of daydreams, fantasies, anger, hatred, desires and so forth, when repeatedly dwelled upon, form permanent thoughtforms. Thoughtforms can be either positive or negative. Either way, they can interfere with a person’s thought processes."
----
I have put very little energy into the specific affirmations in my signature, but these affirmations have become embedded in my mind and affect everything I do.
I coulda swore by I've gone through and destroyed old thoughtforms, the ones I've made when I was younger. imaginary friends and whatnot, they were called back then. i do have head fantasies often but i don't thnk i can sense energy to see if it's a thoughtform or not, causing it.

there's probably a way for me to figure out the root cause.

so a lot of my problem has been rushing things. more things need to be done, always, I've not escaped that. but rushing things doesn't help. i've been putting multiple runes into one breath, as when i was earlier/younger in my path, there was no difference. I couldn't direct energy well enough to make a difference.

now? major difference. one rune one breath is far more powerful. half the total number of runes feels like triple the power..amazing.

not sure how this'll help except it should. it's an improvement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back