Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

the cartoon fairly oddparents

Aquarius

I used to watch this when I was a kid, timmy turner's dad constantly thinks that his neighbour dinkleberg(obviously jewish name) is plotting to do bad things to him and that everything negative in his life is because of dinkleberg, I remember that in an episode dinkleberg was caught doing something by timmy and dinkleberg actually confessed to timmy that he did everything his dad accuses him of. so yeah a jew doing jew stuff in a kid's cartoon lol thought it was funny to share

When I was very young I watched that sometimes too, and when I thought about the show later it's obviously some of the most disgustingly jewish shit ever. Like how all the power of "fairy land" is people's consciousness that is stolen from them by them believing and plugging into the thought form. The whole show is literally created to forcefully plug young children into the enemy thoughtform and pump their souls full of all this jew shit. Plus of course all of the anti-gentile human hating propaganda shit they could think up. How there's all the good fairies, and at the same time there's the "anti-world" of soulless jew fairies who's only goal is to dissolve the world and erase all the goodness from it. Literally depicted as jewish business men, I think even voiced by Ben Stein a kike with one of the most distinctly dead and soulless lifeless voices ever. The mega jew teacher Crocker is some insane freak for believing in fairies "You retarded baby goys, your gods are just imaginary fairies and you would have to be insane to actually believe in them"
Then all the propaganda you can imagine, I don't even want to type this out I don't want to affirm it, constant stuff about w**** people are all retarded, w**** people are constantly fucked over and used and abused by kikes and never get any justice or end of it, and overall just SO MUCH constant negativity and curses, which obviously just soaks into their subconscious when they watch it and attaches to their soul. The most negative "children's show" I've ever seen.

The entire plot and premise of the show is that the young gentile child is abused and hated by everyone in his life constantly all the time, and the only people who don't hate and torture him are his guardian gods, which have been bound and lowered to the position of "fairy GOD parents." But even his guardians are powerless to actually help him in any way because they have been so strictly bound by the Torrah "Book of Da Rules" that they aren't allowed to actually do anything helpful. And every single wish that he tries to make explodes in his face with all these unforseen reactions. This is the only un-kiked lesson in the whole show "be very careful how you word your affirmations." All just cursing and binding, "You know we're fucking you over, but you can't do ANYTHING about it" Whatever magic you ever attempt to use to end our torturing you is cursed to fail and blow up. And the whole time, the anti fairy kike-world is trying to actively erase the good energy field on the astral, and trying to get children to connect all their energy into this by also calling this destruction kike borg "Happy fairy land".

Obviously nearly everything on the Talmud Vision is pure kike poison, but this show specifically is one of the most purely evilest and jewish anti-human shit I've ever seen before. Remember, this is meant to all connect directly into the souls of babies before they know what's happening to plug them into the borg. And this is why Nickolodian has supported this shit for like 20 years now they still produce this program.

I never watched this show, but I have seen the animation and that of similar shows. Perhaps I am overthinking this, but I really get disgusted by the type of animation seen in today's TV shows and children's books. Many of the characters are deliberately drawn to be hideously proportioned, and the shows and books are rife with disgusting humor.

Some will say that it's just supposed to be funny for kids, but I don't think this explains it. I think the Jews promote ugliness and chaos because they despise and fear beauty and honor. If art is a reflection of the soul, it is clear why Jews promote hideous animation and drawing that depicts people as terribly proportioned freaks (as the Jews themselves are.) The children's book industry is also rife with Jews and the illustrations and humor they use in their books is revolting. I read children's books from the mid 20th century and earlier as a kid, so even though their were some Xian ones I was also exposed to books that dealt with nature, adventure, and other Gentile interests and pursuits. Nowadays children's books just seem to be about body humor and gossip/drama.

Well I must admit the show itself had a really disgusting vibe to it and I didn't fully understand why until you mentioned this. It makes sense now. I used to watch that when I was younger and even more recently (I just dont care for most kike shit and it's hard to find anything even interesting outside of some horror and drama movies and documentaries). Ah well it sucks knowing the true meaning of stuff cause I like cartoons. I dont even pay for cable or dish or any of that it's mostly trash not to mention the negative thoughtforms and energy that it brings to your environment (Crystal's and stuff btw help if you are dealing with this in your home or live with someone watching a lot of TV like this if you place them behind or around the cable outlet and receiver stuff like amynithtst and shugnite it's the same general idea as organite tower busters and works but I think the organite stuff they sell doesnt work but you get the idea create and program your own crystal protection)
Nick has some of the worst vibes of any channel. I agree its Torah trash while I might not be able to understand or explain it I sense it strongly when I tune into it.

darkmonkey666 said:
Well I must admit the show itself had a really disgusting vibe to it and I didn't fully understand why until you mentioned this. It makes sense now. I used to watch that when I was younger and even more recently (I just dont care for most kike shit and it's hard to find anything even interesting outside of some horror and drama movies and documentaries). Ah well it sucks knowing the true meaning of stuff cause I like cartoons. I dont even pay for cable or dish or any of that it's mostly trash not to mention the negative thoughtforms and energy that it brings to your environment (Crystal's and stuff btw help if you are dealing with this in your home or live with someone watching a lot of TV like this if you place them behind or around the cable outlet and receiver stuff like amynithtst and shugnite it's the same general idea as organite tower busters and works but I think the organite stuff they sell doesnt work but you get the idea create and program your own crystal protection)
Nick has some of the worst vibes of any channel. I agree its Torah trash while I might not be able to understand or explain it I sense it strongly when I tune into it.

Dude, the shows and the music. The effects of kikes doing music is wow. This sucks for black people as a whole. Better genre in the past(supposedly) and popular music today. With jews....

darkmonkey666 said:
Is this really a crystal? Just thought it's some big jew who likes to run people over in its truck.
24-suge-knight.w529.h529.jpg

All I remember from the show was the one episode where he wished for everyone to be the same. It was eye opening how disgusting such a world would be. Even if the show in it's entirety didn't have a good agenda, I definitely learned something important from that one episode.

Shael said:
All I remember from the show was the one episode where he wished for everyone to be the same. It was eye opening how disgusting such a world would be. Even if the show in it's entirety didn't have a good agenda, I definitely learned something important from that one episode.

Everyone was a blob of gray

absolute13 said:
Shael said:

Everyone was a blob of gray

Yeah exactly. Because of that episode, 10 year old me realized communism is disgusting, lol.

The episode "The Same Game" demonstrates the nastiness that comes from Grey Supremacy.

Spongebob has a similar episode. Squidward moves to Tentacle Acres. He moves to a place of his own people and goes crazy. Better not move to a country that is the same as you, goyim. You might go crazy.... As if you won't go crazy to begin with when you are surrounded by different races, which is how the episode starts....

Shael said:
yep

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back