Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

learning not to give a f*ck

mymoney1z

You are right I found this the hard way. Now I release that NEVER CARE WHAT ANYONE THINK ABOUT YOU and I AM THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY RELATIONSHIP. This rules also apply to general life .

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Only thing you should care now is about yourself , and our workings. Outsiders opinions are worthless! Their opinions is not paying your bills or advancing you!

Yup. See Myla here is a smexy strong willed woman. She gets it. What do you mean you dont care about peoples opinions!! Screams the Beta Soy Boys.

Well you see I stop and i think. Do I really care that your even breathing right now.. Answer is probably not. Then just like that
Bam. Freed from all the fucks I dont give.

Ofcourse you try to learn and listen to people. But To Act like an Alpha, you basically have to know your the biggest bad ass in the room. You might get defeated but thats not really the point. Its About Mentality.

I guess having extremely strong willed men in my life Such as my Father and his Father who are both Veterans and been through tons in their lives taught me that.

I was never taught this, you have to go around caring what everyone thinks of you bullshit. I was taught you fight for those who cannot fight. You do not show weakness. You do not fall apart. You stand strong. YOU are the only God you have to answer too. You make your own way. The Hell with everyone else that tries to get in your way or tell you that you have to cow tail to them.

Stand as A Man and Die as a Man.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back