Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Free energy

Aquarius

I was wondering, why is no one able to create electronics that provide free energy? I mean, Rife and Tesla could do it and it was the 1900s, with the current technology we have it should be more easier to make these or am I wrong? also, such invenctions would be definitely shared on the internet and kikes wouldnt be able to shut the info so easily, or am I wrong?

Aquarius said:
I was wondering, why is no one able to create electronics that provide free energy? I mean, Rife and Tesla could do it and it was the 1900s, with the current technology we have it should be more easier to make these or am I wrong? also, such invenctions would be definitely shared on the internet and kikes wouldnt be able to shut the info so easily, or am I wrong?
Maybe because there are not people like Tesla anymore? Plus money and jews. We have free energy like solar panel but because jews and money we are not using them :/

I doubt this type of self sustaining energy can be defined by a standard or pattern or formula. It is irregular maths and requires spiritual opening i think... and even if a pattern can be found the corporations would find a way to kill you as it destroys millions of buisnessess. And even so destroying half of the jobs on earth is not a good idea until we find an alternative to the monetary system

Because the kikes have the monopoly on the energy and electricity industry, in many countries it is illegal to self-supply with your own electricity, for example here in Spain since 2015 is illegal to use solar panels.

Wotanwarrior said:
Because the kikes have the monopoly on the energy and electricity industry, in many countries it is illegal to self-supply with your own electricity, for example here in Spain since 2015 is illegal to use solar panels.
Wow thats fucking parassitic kike shit.

1. It is not as easy as people think.

2. There is no knowledge on the subject.

3. It would take a big while until it would be profitable or sustainable.

4. It would cause a toppling of huge social instability at least at first.

The status quo does not allow it. So even if the reasons above were solved this would be the actual block of it.

I personally do not want to see free energy with Muslims having free energy bombs on the planet and Israel having 'infinite free energy'. As if how they use energy until now is not enough.

Free energy people think non-plugged toaster but they don't think that someone if they had the knowledge they could destroy nations from a little village or their backyard. And this is absolutely anyone. Tesla said he could blow up 1/3rd of the surface of the planet with a million dollars of money of his time. This is something to consider.

Technological advances are being slowed down because of the jews on the planet and since their presence is threatening to others.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
1. It is not as easy as people think.

2. There is no knowledge on the subject.

3. It would take a big while until it would be profitable or sustainable.

4. It would cause a toppling of huge social instability at least at first.

The status quo does not allow it. So even if the reasons above were solved this would be the actual block of it.

I personally do not want to see free energy with Muslims having free energy bombs on the planet and Israel having 'infinite free energy'. As if how they use energy until now is not enough.

Free energy people think non-plugged toaster but they don't think that someone if they had the knowledge they could destroy nations from a little village or their backyard. And this is absolutely anyone. Tesla said he could blow up 1/3rd of the surface of the planet with a million dollars of money of his time. This is something to consider.

Technological advances are being slowed down because of the jews on the planet and since their presence is threatening to others.
Thanks this answer was what I was looking for, I havent thought about the threats of free energy. Thank you:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back