Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

spell on lottery

Goldenage18

Have you ever experienced playing a new lottery game and winning almost immediately but after a while losing without mercy ?...
This happens every single time to me
Both when i start again an old game or a new one , even my spells bring me to the same results.
My suspects are that lottery has a spell upon it
( probably jews behind) :
The winnings you experience at the beginning may be just the fuel to get you addicted to play more and in the end lose all of your money .

Goldenage18 said:
Have you ever experienced playing a new lottery game and winning almost immediately but after a while losing without mercy ?...
Both when i start again an old game or a new one , even my spells bring me to the same results.
The winnings you experience at the beginning may be just the fuel to get you addicted to play more and in the end lose all of your money .
The lottery is nothing more than a great scam and a Jewish gambling game designed to rob you of money to make you feel a false sense of success. Even those who win the jackpots must pay over %50 in "taxes" to the local and federal government. Think about the State lottery from Orwell's 1984 novel, it's whole purpose was to keep the "Proles" distracted and no one got paid for "winning".

Yes, there is a spell behind it, the Torah and all of it's curses. Quit playing this useless game and put your workings and efforts toward real money that fully belongs to you.

Like an electronic lottery video game or website? Because obviously nobody is going to actually win that. The website is literally programmed so that you can't win. There's nothing a spell can do to change hard programming inside a website.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Like an electronic lottery video game or website? Because obviously nobody is going to actually win that. The website is literally programmed so that you can't win. There's nothing a spell can do to change hard programming inside a website.

I'm referring to the normal lottery, not that online

Scion of Atlantis said:
Goldenage18 said:
The lottery is nothing more than a great scam and a Jewish gambling game designed to rob you of money to make you feel a false sense of success. Even those who win the jackpots must pay over %50 in "taxes" to the local and federal government. Think about the State lottery from Orwell's 1984 novel, it's whole purpose was to keep the "Proles" distracted and no one got paid for "winning".

Yes, there is a spell behind it, the Torah and all of it's curses. Quit playing this useless game and put your workings and efforts toward real money that fully belongs to you.

The reason why I'm into lottery is because
Doing a money spell and expecting it to fall from the sky isn't something that realistic :lol:

Energy hasn't a mind by its own so I have to know from where money comes

Goldenage18 said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
Goldenage18 said:

The reason why I'm into lottery is because
Doing a money spell and expecting it to fall from the sky isn't something that realistic :lol:

Energy hasn't a mind by its own so I have to know from where money comes
From my experience lottery spell is a waist of time and money. You better of to try to use magick to find the perfect job for you or to build a business and make it successful.

Well, hold on a second fellas...

The big lotteries have people that have won multiple times. The common thread in all their stories is that they all pick their own numbers.

So I suppose if someone was going to try to win a major lottery that person would have to work on their abilities to pick the right numbers.

So I would imagine that in a money working would not grant desired outcome because the lottery is not ruled by controllable factors such as productivity or charisma, or managerial talents. Or good business ideas. Or hard work.

No no no.

If you really want to win lottery, you'd have to do something with a moon square. Or aura programming. Or working on seeing what the numbers would and could be. You could cultivate your soul in a certain direction by vibrating the names of the appropriate gods. And programming that raised energy properly.

Consider this, however:
Even if you did win that much at once, what will you do with it? When you have the money you'll open a lot of doors both good and bad.
Most winners blow through their money in a few years. Some end up killing themselves. Some end up dead from close people being jealous. Most end up back where they started with a drug problem.
So don't be dumb like those people: have a plan and make sure you work on your solar chakra and soul so you have good ideas and follow through to keep your wealth.
Asking gods associated with the sun for their help when you win can only help you keep your gains, sanity, and life.

Cheers,
Starcopper

Starcopper said:

The big lotteries have people that have won multiple times. The common thread in all their stories is that they all pick their own numbers.

So I suppose if someone was going to try to win a major lottery that person would have to work on their abilities to pick the right numbers.

So I would imagine that in a money working would not grant desired outcome because the lottery is not ruled by controllable factors such as productivity or charisma, or managerial talents. Or good business ideas. Or hard work.

No no no.

If you really want to win lottery, you'd have to do something with a moon square. Or aura programming. Or working on seeing what the numbers would and could be. You could cultivate your soul in a certain direction by vibrating the names of the appropriate gods. And programming that raised energy properly.

Consider this, however:
Even if you did win that much at once, what will you do with it? When you have the money you'll open a lot of doors both good and bad.
Most winners blow through their money in a few years. Some end up killing themselves. Some end up dead from close people being jealous. Most end up back where they started with a drug problem.
So don't be dumb like those people: have a plan and make sure you work on your solar chakra and soul so you have good ideas and follow through to keep your wealth.
Asking gods associated with the sun for their help when you win can only help you keep your gains, sanity, and life.

Cheers,
Starcopper

Hi Starcopper,
Can you please elaborate on this:

Syt said:
Starcopper said:

No no no.

Consider this, however:

Cheers,
Starcopper

Hi Starcopper,
Do the money working and program it to win the lottery. Use the affirmation and state youre winning the specific lottery.And then tell us your results here. The lottery isn't going anywhere. If that fails you can do another square for general money working and try a different life route.

Hi Starcopper,

Not really. I'm not going to put it together for people. If and when I figure something out I may elaborate further later. I'm busy with my own workings

Syt said:
Starcopper said:

No no no.

Consider this, however:

Cheers,
Starcopper

Hi Starcopper,
I'm not him but he said to use vibration to make you win and/or predict the numbers. Wich will take A LONG TIME. Unless you are rised or a God. Trust me, i tried and what i got from it is waisted time. Just one time i was "close" to win a lot and for example i tried to materialize this numbers 8 16 32 with magick and the numbers that did go out were close 7 15 33, this is what happened After putting shit tons of energy. Then i tried another time and only one number did go out and i never won anything, just waisted time.

Do you know why? Because the spell of the jews, lottery is just jewish shit. You "could" win but it's not sure and you could just end up waisting a shit ton of energy and time that you could use to make money elswhere and It would take even less energy and time.

luis said:
Syt said:
Starcopper said:

No no no.

Consider this, however:

Cheers,
Starcopper

Hi Starcopper,
I'm not him but he said to use vibration to make you win and/or predict the numbers. Wich will take A LONG TIME. Unless you are rised or a God. Trust me, i tried and what i got from it is waisted time. Just one time i was "close" to win a lot and for example i tried to materialize this numbers 8 16 32 with magick and the numbers that did go out were close 7 15 33, this is what happened After putting shit tons of energy. Then i tried another time and only one number did go out and i never won anything, just waisted time.

Do you know why? Because the spell of the jews, lottery is just jewish shit. You "could" win but it's not sure and you could just end up waisting a shit ton of energy and time that you could use to make money elswhere and It would take even less energy and time.

Luis ,what meditation/spell have you exactly done ? For how many days? .

Starcopper said:

No no no.

Consider this, however:

Cheers,
Starcopper

Why a moon square ? moon could just empower psychic senses but many other workings can do the same

luis said:

I think it's not really about trying to force specific numbers to happen, but instead to sense and feel what numbers are the winning ones and pick those. Many times, the winning numbers are decided before it ends, so you aren't really going to change them to some other numbers that you like better. If you work enough on your 6th chakra. Do enough jupiter and moon squares to open your psychic senses very strongly. Then you will just be able to feel what the winning numbers are so you know what numbers to pick. Like how sometimes you can feel into someone's mind and know what they are thinking, or see things that are even physically covered up. I think the best way to compair it is like if you are taking a test but you don't know the answer, but you can feel and sense what the answer is by feeling the teacher's soul because the teacher is focusing so hard on what the answers are. The world is much more connected than it seems, you can see things far away if you focus.

luis said:
and for example i tried to materialize this numbers 8 16 32 with magick and the numbers that did go out were close 7 15 33...
I had the exact same kinds of results but it was before the Final RTR. Not advocating to put all his hopes on it but your workings for wealth might manifest easier than before.

Egon said:
luis said:
and for example i tried to materialize this numbers 8 16 32 with magick and the numbers that did go out were close 7 15 33...
I had the exact same kinds of results but it was before the Final RTR. Not advocating to put all his hopes on it but your workings for wealth might manifest easier than before.
I guess if you have the time like a teenager, you could try.

I did get this results not with money workings but with a working to make those numbers come out. I honestly don't have that much in this kind of working but you never know, maybe a mix of magick and a bit of 'luck' can help. There a people that without magick win...so you never know. But like i said do it only if you got the time and are advanced enough to were you can do many reps of a mantra like Satanas (wich is the one that i used plus Akasha). Just don't put all your hopes on it.

Maybe it's disappointing but I saw many people who spent millions on lottery and gambling for years and won nothing.
Actually most people who have sudden rises, win the lottery or inherit or get huge amounts of money from somewhere have these oppurtunities/possibilites and "promises"in their birth chart.
As for me, I don't deny it, if I had not any possibility and chance to win I would have never started to buy lottery and scracthcards. But I have these things in my chart and proved it right.
It seems some events somehow "fated" or "predestined" in a level but our choices and our free will are the most important. And our ability to change our "fate" and to overcome the influences of planets.
So I think with intense spiritual working and firm will maybe those people can win who have not too much chances based on their birth charts...

I'm interested in it and I like this topic. Once I already promised to make a post about predicting sudden rises in astrology (as I'm studying vedic astrology) but I still have no time recently. I did some similiar post on the old forum...

That spell can be broken too. By breaking the jewish curses, by the constant destroying their Metatron.
We already know that performing the final RTR every day helps in our personal matters too...
As Egon said too.

I also do often the terminating jewish wealth ritual and it's amazing that anytime I did it unexpected money came to me.

And this pdf already was shared here few times. It obviously helps a lot and I am speaking from my own experiences again. :D

http://web.archive.org/web/20160506033235/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Money_Spells.pdf

I tried with AUM SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI NAMA as well and it works.

And I would recommend to do some runic ritual for 40 days.

I have Jupiter in the second house and in aspect to the ruler of that house and I never made a lot of money or won in the lottery. Other things in my chart suggest i could have a lot of money but I have no idea how or even where to start right now I am below the poverty line so its probably not just the Chart going on. Then again I never made much effort to make money but I am thinking soon I will after reading hooded cobras sermon. I am trying to figure out what I would be good at though. I remember sometimes awhile back id win 50 but thing is it would be after buying about 20 or more tickets winning nothing. I only bothered with the scratch off tickets. That is proof to me that you can win but most the time id get not much. I also noticed that the convenience store I went to to claim the lottery scammed me once I only caught on after I left so I couldn't do much it was a winner of 50 and they gave me 30. Anyways so if you get a winning ticket scan it yourself or be sure how much you win before cashing it.

Most the time I didnt win I haven't played the lottery scratchoffs in awhile and never played the bigger tickets but at my level of money right now it would be a waste of time. I may do it if I can get a good Job soon. I'll let you know if I ever win big lol.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
You can achieve anything if you set your mind and workings to it. As my personal opinion.
Yes i belive so too but we are saying that it will probabily takes a lot of energy and time so it's not a quick solution for people that need more right away. If someone has the time then it's worth a try. Honestly i had some pretty interesting results even if i didn't win.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
You can achieve anything if you set your mind and workings to it. As my personal opinion.

I remember a SS sister told me that
Winning the lottery would imply an extremely large amount of energy
Just because there are many people wishing to win it and therefore putting energy into it,
I'm not sure if it's the case ,because all those people are at the same time programmed to hate money or rejecting it ,
They're basically smashing their wishes

Goldenage18 said:
Hps.mlimlal666 said:

I remember a SS sister told me that
Winning the lottery would imply an extremely large amount of energy
Just because there are many people wishing to win it and therefore putting energy into it,
I'm not sure if it's the case ,because all those people are at the same time programmed to hate money or rejecting it ,
They're basically smashing their wishes
After what HPs said i now want to try again lol but i need to do a 40 days spell with Satanas and the elements (this combinations is the best), the other time i didn't do for 40 days and still got some results.

The problem that i have is why we can't win? There are people that are winning and they don't even use magick! This people have just lucky planets...but if we can overcome the energy of the planets (like we protect from negative Saturn) then we can probabily rise enough energy for the lottery...i think if you can it's worth a try.

Egon said:
luis said:
Sorry Egon but i thought about what you said and i'm just corious to ask you this. Can you give me more informations on how you did it?

To reach those results i did this, in total i did 4000 or a bit more vibrations (of course not in a day but in many days lol) and i use an affirmation not to make me win at the lottery but to make the numbers that i wanted go out in a specific day. Did you do It like this, i just thought if this is the case then making 8000 or more in total vibrations would maybe work to make those numbers go out?

If this worked would be so good >~< but i don't want to put all my hope on this, i'm just scared to try again and not winning anything :roll:
But the results that i had kind keep me wanting to try again.

luis said:
Sorry Egon but i thought about what you said and i'm just corious to ask you this. Can you give me more informations on how you did it?
I don't remember which mantras exactly and how much lol (not more than 108/day for sure), but yes I did try to make it the numbers I've chose, some affirmations with Satanas for sure. What I do now is simply a general money working. If it comes by lottery then fine, but I'm not trying to change the numbers as this way I'd always have to try playing all the rounds with the same numbers and it would waste money and energy.

Egon said:
luis said:
I don't remember which mantras exactly and how much lol (not more than 108/day for sure), but yes I did try to make it the numbers I've chose, some affirmations with Satanas for sure. What I do now is simply a general money working. If it comes by lottery then fine, but I'm not trying to change the numbers as this way I'd always have to try playing all the rounds with the same numbers and it would waste money and energy.
What i want to try is to make some numbers go out in a specific day. 108x4=4.300 so this is why i asked :lol:

The thing is i've done many money workings and It never come through lottery. Having a lot of money would make anyone life much easier and the fact that i could have get those results make me wonder if i do double (like 216 for 40 days or 108 for 80 or 90 days) i could make those numbers go out, at the same time if this doesn't happen i would have wasted my time and energy :/

But you gived me hope Egon :lol: the fact that we did a similar working (108 for 40 days with Satanas to try to make numbers go out) it means that what happened to me was not a coincidence and that maybe there is hope, if that much energy could only give those results than maybe double the energy could make it work. At least i hope >~<

luis said:
Egon said:
What i want to try is to make some numbers go out in a specific day.
What i meant here is that in my affirmation i say the day that i want to make the numbers that i have choosed out.

These numbers on all the tickets and the winning numbers are generated by computers and they are made before the lottery ends. So you aren't going to make specific numbers come up that you imagine and try to make them become the winning ones, because it's already decided what the winning ones are. Instead do workings to increase your sensitivity in your 3rd eye and intuition, and workings that you can intuitively see what the winning numbers are so that you pick the numbers that you know are going to win. Work on 3rd eye, astral vision, projecting your astral vision to see things that are far away, intuition, things like this. Because I don't think it will work if you just try to force whatever numbers you want to be the winning ones, you have to see what the real winning numbers are going to be and pick those.

And if you actually do win through Satanic ways, spend a large percentage of the money furthering advancing Satanism to more people in the world.

These numbers on all the tickets and the winning numbers are generated by computers and they are made before the lottery ends. So you aren't going to make specific numbers come up that you imagine and try to make them become the winning ones, because it's already decided what the winning ones are. Instead do workings to increase your sensitivity in your 3rd eye and intuition, and workings that you can intuitively see what the winning numbers are so that you pick the numbers that you know are going to win. Work on 3rd eye, astral vision, projecting your astral vision to see things that are far away, intuition, things like this. Because I don't think it will work if you just try to force whatever numbers you want to be the winning ones, you have to see what the real winning numbers are going to be and pick those.
Energy can influence anything even computers. Just like the God's can.

The fact that i played (this numbers are not the ones that i played i don't remember those) 8 23 32 and the numbers that came out were 7 24 31 means that with a lot of energy it could be possible to win.
And if you actually do win through Satanic ways, spend a large percentage of the money furthering advancing Satanism to more people in the world.
Of course ;)

If any SS win i hope they do spend some to advance Satanism!

I once did a one day spell for the lottery and I found a $5 winning scratch off ticket on the ground the next day.
This was my affirmation:
"I am acquiring a winning lottery ticket, easily and effortlessly, in a happy and positive way for me."
I did find one but it was only 5 dollars.
HPs Maxine then made a post saying that not all workings are a one shot deal. They need to be repeated...
If I had done that spell for 40 days, I could have won it big maybe. I know my affirmation was on point though but.... You might want to specify the amount for the winning lottery ticket or else you might be doomed to $5 winners only...

HauptSturm said:
I once did a one day spell for the lottery and I found a $5 winning scratch off ticket on the ground the next day.
This was my affirmation:
"I am acquiring a winning lottery ticket, easily and effortlessly, in a happy and positive way for me."
I did find one but it was only 5 dollars.
HPs Maxine then made a post saying that not all workings are a one shot deal. They need to be repeated...
If I had done that spell for 40 days, I could have won it big maybe. I know my affirmation was on point though but.... You might want to specify the amount for the winning lottery ticket or else you might be doomed to $5 winners only...
Well you actualy got what you asked, a winning ticket easily and effortlessly, you didn't even had to buy lol
You didn't say how much money you wanted the winning ticket to have so you got a 5 dollars one, i actualy changed my mind with this topic magick can really do anything you just have to creative and put enough energy.

I don't think doing that spell for 40 days would have make you win more because of the affirmation.

I've realized a little mistake I have always done ,if you're working to win the lottery either by making your numbers win or attract winning numbers ,it is always better to avoid checking them (if they're winning or not ) on a daily basis.
Emotions could influence negatively the outcome of any goal, it is almost inevitable to
Have bad feelings when you see that the ticket you've bought the same day was a useless piece of trash ,you're going to get thoughts like : " it's useless" "it's difficult"
"I'm losing" ecc...
Put all the tickets apart to check them
it the future.
In the case of working to win the lottery, I think it's unnecessary to buy tickets every day but when you work on bringing specific number you should do.

I have started again my spell ,this is still an experiment so if you really need to improve your economic situation try a generic money spell ,mistakes here are costly :cry:

Goldenage18 said:
I've realized a little mistake I have always done ,if you're working to win the lottery either by making your numbers win or attract winning numbers ,it is always better to avoid checking them (if they're winning or not ) on a daily basis.
Emotions could influence negatively the outcome of any goal, it is almost inevitable to
Have bad feelings when you see that the ticket you've bought the same day was a useless piece of trash ,you're going to get thoughts like : " it's useless" "it's difficult"
"I'm losing" ecc...
Put all the tickets apart to check them
it the future.
In the case of working to win the lottery, I think it's unnecessary to buy tickets every day but when you work on bringing specific number you should do.

I have started again my spell ,this is still an experiment so if you really need to improve your economic situation try a generic money spell ,mistakes here are costly :cry:
Jupiter will be in Sagittarius for some time, so you if you are still so insistent on trying to win this, you can bolster this working with a Jupiter square where the affirmation is about you getting large sums of money freely and easily in a positive way, and if the Lottery continues to fail to deliver, this square and affirmation will get money coming toward you in an alternative way.

Goldenage18 said:

Here’s an idea that might work better, a person would need to make sure their transits were in line first of all for a large lucky win. Second, a working towards winning physical objects with high monetary value at this time instead of a lottery enter a local raffle or something lesser known and obsessed over. Or, look to what you need the money for and do a working for that. Paid off car? Do a working for a good quality safe or expensive whatever you want paid off car, perhaps it’ll come in some way. I’d recommend doing a strong 40-90 day removal of barriers towards these things, because jumping right into it may cause issues in the working or things to go south.

Planetary mantras towards debilitated money houses or planets would also be helpful. There are also blockages in the soul that prevent us from getting what we want or even knowing what it is that we really want. Doing these workings may bring them to the surface and it’s most beneficial to keep an open mind towards it so a working can go better. Wanting to be better is helpful in achieving anything. These blocks can be emotional, involve self acceptance, dwelling on issues, ect. Obsessing over your working because you want it so bad is actually detrimental and imo why people don’t have good luck. Send the energy and don’t dwell, and the same goes for any principal in trying to achieve something. We send energy unconsciously whenever we try to do something or make moves in life, with every thought ect.

Sundara said:
Goldenage18 said:

Here’s an idea that might work better, a person would need to make sure their transits were in line first of all for a large lucky win. Second, a working towards winning physical objects with high monetary value at this time instead of a lottery enter a local raffle or something lesser known and obsessed over. Or, look to what you need the money for and do a working for that. Paid off car? Do a working for a good quality safe or expensive whatever you want paid off car, perhaps it’ll come in some way. I’d recommend doing a strong 40-90 day removal of barriers towards these things, because jumping right into it may cause issues in the working or things to go south.

Planetary mantras towards debilitated money houses or planets would also be helpful. There are also blockages in the soul that prevent us from getting what we want or even knowing what it is that we really want. Doing these workings may bring them to the surface and it’s most beneficial to keep an open mind towards it so a working can go better. Wanting to be better is helpful in achieving anything. These blocks can be emotional, involve self acceptance, dwelling on issues, ect. Obsessing over your working because you want it so bad is actually detrimental and imo why people don’t have good luck. Send the energy and don’t dwell, and the same goes for any principal in trying to achieve something. We send energy unconsciously whenever we try to do something or make moves in life, with every thought ect.

Any of you SS, going out and aiming high with such things should be warned momentarily by me. HAVE A GODLY AMOUNT OF PROTECTION ON YOU, then proceed with the workings. One year of working to hit a big lottery and succeding is possible, but there will be curses on top of curses to deal with, misfortune and misery to destroy. If you decided this, you have to be monumentally strong and powerful. I have faith some of you can do it, but bear in mind my advice for protection. It is from experience.

NakedPluto said:
Sundara said:
Goldenage18 said:

Any of you SS, going out and aiming high with such things should be warned momentarily by me. HAVE A GODLY AMOUNT OF PROTECTION ON YOU, then proceed with the workings. One year of working to hit a big lottery and succeding is possible, but there will be curses on top of curses to deal with, misfortune and misery to destroy. If you decided this, you have to be monumentally strong and powerful. I have faith some of you can do it, but bear in mind my advice for protection. It is from experience.
The news put curses for anything. Money is cursed a lot. Rtrs and protection should help. I don't think its that impossible to use magic to win the lottery. Definitely something one should try if they have the time.

NakedPluto said:
Sundara said:
Goldenage18 said:

Yeah that’s why I recommended the long term workings before doing anything like this plus positive planets. A person has to be aware of any of their own pitfalls that could come with it, like someone who’s irresponsible and would fly off the handle or tell the wrong people. Also, it’s harder to make it come in a positive way even with stating in a positive way. A strong will towards exactly how it should come is good. I don’t think a person has to be monumentally strong to save up or make extra money quicker than the rest, just smart and determined. Like if a person starts affirming being a millionaire by 30-35 in their early 20’s, and working towards it. Winning an actual lottery where there’s 400mil would be extreme, unlikely, and yeah probably not always have the best results. A person would have to be mentally ready for that.

I heard their is a jewish curse on anyone who wins it I'm sure can be removed but it's may put you at risk aswell

Sundara said:
A person would have to be mentally ready for that.
Exactly, people need to detach their identity from their money. Money is just a tool. One will think that if he becomes rich it's all about yachts and champagne, but it's not, it's just a tool that buys you time.
And people need to stop spending money for the sake of just spending money. Rich people sometimes are miserable, they have all the money they want but they can't find their purpose in life.
An SS needs to learn financial education. An SS with a lot of money will make great things in the world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back