Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sorry and Thank You.

Reckoned666

Dear Brothers, Lovely Sisters.
First and foremost, I can proudly say that on November 29th, 11 to 12 pm, GMT +2 Time,
I've successfully dedicated by Blood,
and officially joined the family.

Secondly, I'm sorry for all the pain, chaos and discombobulation I've caused. It's painfully obvious,
that with my pursuit of power and advanced meditations coming from PLR I couldn't control myself and got imbalanced.
I know there are some rumors and strange information leaks regarding what I said or wrote, and so on.
Regarding Stormblood, I gave him the right to use the information I give him however he wants. I trust him 666%.
Regarding BRR, She's a passionate girl, which is a defender. I doubt she meant any harm.

Thirdly, I am eternally thankful for your posts, letters, RTR's and overall support. I've had the opportunity
to experience what a Family truly is. Oceans, Continents apart, yet our Souls seek and help each other regardless
of such meek consequences.

Lastly, I realized that in my pursuit of knowledge and power, I've lost my sight of True goal. True goal of Satanism is not only advancement of self.
It's the Advancement of the Satan's race, nation, family, and such. It ties into Universal, Racial, National consciousness.
I thought that the only way is to sprint forward without looking back, and it doesn't matter who's behind you, as long as you're first.
However, It seems that I was the last and the weakest one. The Family is as strong as its weakest link. So i'm taking a step back in order to move
two steps forward, and I'm going to be a reader and listener first and foremost again.

I hope we can elevate each other to new Heights, and finally, Win this War - Once and For All.

Good to know.

Do you have any serious planning as to ground yourself and mature up?

Disconnect from Disneyland and reboot your computer. Keep meditating and do it seriously.

It is clear you are not going on a balance as well, and you're rushing. There is absolutely no point to rush. Except if you want to trip and lose very valuable time.

I also read some of the stuff you said to others, and it's clear you're largely deluding yourself. What you need to question is to do introspection, and see what leads to your needs to promote or say these things. This will show you what gaps in the soul need filling.

you can litteraly reboot your computer and affirm. as this computer reboots so do I. with strength increased a hundred fold. also sweep your room and imagine all dirty energy leaving.

Well, congratulations on having finally dedicated by blood, this is a first good decision after all that happened.

As for the rest, Hooded Cobra has said plenty already. It's important for you to keep working to advance in a realistic and effective way and avoid letting yourself fall again. Be strict with yourself. Also, even though you are now physically dedicated, you may still have to work on the things you mentioned you were experiencing. I don't know what you do for protection, but put special effort into protecting yourself.

I hope everything is alright with you from now on.

Reckoned666 said:

I'm going to link you to something that Cobra made a long while back called 40 Days of Power. It's essentially a basic training schedule for you to follow through with and I highly recommend it to all newly dedicated members.

This will help you figure out where to start, what to work on first and how to advance yourself at a steady and safe pace. By the end of the 40 days so long as you've followed through with it from beginning to end, you should hopefully have all of your chakras open and be acclimated to a certain amount of power.

After that you should continue to meditate on your chakras daily to make them stronger. This will further help you after you're done the 40 Days of Power, and I want you, for the time being, to only do the meditations under the BEGINNERS column. Until you've completely mastered everything under that column which could take from a few months, to several or even a couple years depending on various factors, only then would I suggest moving on to intermediate and repeat the same process and so on. Slow progress is STILL progress.

We've dealt with far too many members who were weak and lazy for ridiculously stupid reasons. We cannot afford to tolerate or deal with those who come crying for recognition, fame, attention or wanting us to do their work for them. I'm glad you seem to have pulled your head out of your ass for the time being but if you want to last around here you need to do your part.

Prove to us that you're worthy of fighting by our side, prove to Satan and most of all prove to yourself. Satan does not prioritize the immediate protection of those of us who sit around and do nothing, so do not think that being dedicated automatically enables you to be lazy just because you think you don't have to worry about the enemy anymore.

And before you start any workings or major plans in meditation such as the 40 Days of Power, make sure that you do NOT start it on a Void of Course Moon as many workings started on them will likely fail. Use this to tell when it isn't a void moon, and if it isn't then start the 40 Days as soon as possible.

occultumlapidem said:
you can litteraly reboot your computer and affirm. as this computer reboots so do I. with strength increased a hundred fold. also sweep your room and imagine all dirty energy leaving.

Just remember to be very careful when creating an affirmation and include something like "in a very positive and happy way for me" in it.

Congratulation, and welcome to the Family!

The Dedication is a huge step, but is just the beginning. Now, the real journey starts, the journey towards advancing physically and spiritually, to the level of God.

And also, keep up the spiritual warfare, and do it whenever you can, every day of the year if possible, do the RTR until we see the jewish abomination crushed and reduced to nothingness.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Reckoned666 said:
First and foremost, I can proudly say that on November 29th, 11 to 12 pm, GMT +2 Time,

Secondly, I'm sorry for all the pain, chaos and discombobulation I've caused. It's painfully obvious,
that with my pursuit of power and advanced meditations coming from PLR I couldn't control myself and got imbalanced.
I know there are some rumors and strange information leaks regarding what I said or wrote, and so on.
Regarding Stormblood, I gave him the right to use the information I give him however he wants. I trust him 666%.
Regarding BRR, She's a passionate girl, which is a defender. I doubt she meant any harm.

Thirdly, I am eternally thankful for your posts, letters, RTR's and overall support. I've had the opportunity
to experience what a Family truly is. Oceans, Continents apart, yet our Souls seek and help each other regardless

Lastly, I realized that in my pursuit of knowledge and power, I've lost my sight of True goal. True goal of Satanism is not only advancement of self.
It's the Advancement of the Satan's race, nation, family, and such. It ties into Universal, Racial, National consciousness.
I thought that the only way is to sprint forward without looking back, and it doesn't matter who's behind you, as long as you're first.
However, It seems that I was the last and the weakest one. The Family is as strong as its weakest link. So i'm taking a step back in order to move
two steps forward, and I'm going to be a reader and listener first and foremost again.

I hope we can elevate each other to new Heights, and finally, Win this War - Once and For All.

I've been sort of floating around my own personal void the past week or so, so when I checked back in I was quite surprised to see that post of yours you made a few days ago. I know very little details about whatever is going on and what you're referencing with "leaks" and what-have-you, but I'm more than happy to let that shit stay in the past to focus on future endeavors. I'm also very happy to see that you've worked past what was no doubt a difficult obstacle and you seem to be treating it as a good learning experience.

Just remember always that this family is here to support you not only because of Satanic unity and brotherhood, but also because many of us deal with those bad experiences as well, thus we come from an area of understanding that non-Satanists cannot. I felt familiar tugs of pain when reading your other post, reminding me of my own dark struggles, and I wouldn't wish that anguish on anyone except the Jews. You're not alone in this fight, you never have been.

You're moving forward again, friend. Father Satan is proud of you.

After the way you behaved and the shit you tried to pull off. Don't think just saying sorry means anything. Any troll can pretend to be sorry. If you don't shape up by action you will be shown the door. This is your last chance. Remember that.

zolaluckystar said:
I really like that:

"You're moving forward again, friend. Father Satan is proud of you".

I agree :D

This seems like the perfect place to post this: Its an image of Satan. Its not my work. I found it online. I merely painted it out to make it three times as big again and added Satan's sigil. Its not a perfect job, you can see its not matched out flawlessly but It was just really for my own pleasure and fun. I wasn't trying for perfection.

It made me think of when HPS Maxine wrote how one time: Father Satan levitated in front of her, and He said: "Do I look dark to you?" And He was surrounded by all this light......so beautiful! I decided today to have some fun playing with it. I really liked the result, so......thought I'd share it :)

adHu19p.jpg

In honor of your 'birthday' Reckoned. Your real life truly begins upon Dedication, so Happy Day! (I like to celebrate mine each year)

WOW! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

This looks so freaking beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE FREAKING AMAZING for doing that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing this with us, truly!

And that painting is from here: https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com
:)

zolaluckystar said:
I really like that:

This seems like the perfect place to post this: Its an image of Satan. Its not my work. I found it online. I merely painted it out to make it three times as big again and added Satan's sigil. Its not a perfect job, you can see its not matched out flawlessly but It was just really for my own pleasure and fun. I wasn't trying for perfection.

It made me think of when HPS Maxine wrote how one time: Father Satan levitated in front of her, and He said: "Do I look dark to you?" And He was surrounded by all this light......so beautiful! I decided today to have some fun playing with it. I really liked the result, so......thought I'd share it :)

adHu19p.jpg

In honor of your 'birthday' Reckoned. Your real life truly begins upon Dedication, so Happy Day! (I like to celebrate mine each year)

I remember that picture :) Good job, Zola. I had heard this experience about Satan levitating in front of Maxine before, but didn't know about he saying that. It must be a real spectacle to be delighted by such a sight.

Now that you mentioned that about the "birthday"...when I dedicated, the Sun was in one of the fire signs, and my birth sign and my ascendant are the other two. Can it get more fiery than that for me? Lol.

Reckoned666 said:

Every week we get new names that come on with a somehow seemingly knowledge as though they have been here for years. Acts like everything that emanates from their mouth is the will of G-D and reflects the personality of a snickering jew. People for whatever reason give a shit what this no name account has to say and then they get exposed left and right untill they disapear only to become a new name with more experience and knowledge only to try a new tactic.

Oddly enough this new name usually goes after me with an obvious profound hatred. Probably due to the fact that i worked to expose them 10 times over already. Tell me are you the jew who had a jewish father I argued with 2 years back? Who believed they could dedicate and with great arrogance told me why I was wrong. No? Oh good. Then tell me where is he? Hopefully no one is stupid enough to think he just left. No, hes still here under a new name, now having learned to just not mention his Jewish Father.

Next, why would you trust some internet name you never met? I dont even trust my family that much and you promote trusting some internet name you dont know who has pushed garbage here as well.

In 13 years that Ive been here I have been known by 3 names. One was my personal email when I came off the street. Because you know thats what real people do. No guys my email has always been I love Satan, Strange coincidence right? In 09 I made the Pen name DamnPlanetSaturn and then in 2012 told everyone I changed my name to Aldrick.

In that time I recognize very few people here. The clergy, Lydia, Allison and... Im sure theres someone Im missing, my apologies. Very few people last and are consistent.

I dont know what you wrote or said only what tiny bits to me I have seen. Because I dont care and your not important to me. But when I read this I physically want to vomit. Not a part of me trusts this is real in anyway. So im not playing this game. Like you said you are stepping back as a tactic. Because you realize going forward got you no where. So you sympathy ploy us with a dedication. Not buying what your selling sorry.

I'll just leave two comments to Aldrick, since I've spoken at length with Reckoned already.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Every week we get new names that come on with a somehow seemingly knowledge as though they have been here for years. Acts like everything that emanates from their mouth is the will of G-D and reflects the personality of a snickering jew. People for whatever reason give a shit what this no name account has to say and then they get exposed left and right untill they disapear only to become a new name with more experience and knowledge only to try a new tactic.

So should we remember everyone how you came here? What one has to do is only read the sermon volumes from HP Hooded Cobra and will find about you.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Next, why would you trust some internet name you never met? I dont even trust my family that much and you promote trusting some internet name you dont know who has pushed garbage here as well.

And everyone here knows how much garbage you've pushed. So, before talking about other people, clean your own backyard.

I may have only started partaking actively in 2016, with only one post in 2013 asking about a feeling on my anahata during astral projection with an account I can't even remember the name of. But I've read a lot since my dedication in 2011. So, go clean your backyard, instead of making subtle references and asking questions about things you're ill-equipped to properly understand.

Aldrick Strickland said:

This is so true. I had some self-deluded asshole posting private info about me on these forums because of an online disagreement. This endangered me and others. It is best to stay safe and not trust anyone online.

Nick Vabzircnila said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

This is so true. I had some self-deluded asshole posting private info about me on these forums because of an online disagreement. This endangered me and others. It is best to stay safe and not trust anyone online.

Bingo. I get messages in my box all the time, I had this one troll send me pics of them. It was this fat ugly jew in a dress. God I should post the pics to the forum lol. They started out saying how the JOS was partly wrong and then when I called them out as a jew, sent me those pics. hahaha.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Bingo. I get messages in my box all the time, I had this one troll send me pics of them. It was this fat ugly jew in a dress. God I should post the pics to the forum lol. They started out saying how the JOS was partly wrong and then when I called them out as a jew, sent me those pics. hahaha.

Lol! The selfies were probably a form of divine kikeish punishment for calling it out. You know like skunk musk? Or maybe it wanted to try and get you to apply for a loan in some twisted way... one never knows.

Was it this one by any chance?

Screen-Shot-2018-05-12-at-09.12.46-00c3ab2.png

Nick Vabzircnila said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:

Lol! The selfies were probably a form of divine kikeish punishment for calling it out. You know like skunk musk? Or maybe it wanted to try and get you to apply for a loan in some twisted way... one never knows.

no. I dunno how to send pics on here.

Stormblood said:
I'll just leave two comments to Aldrick, since I've spoken at length with Reckoned already.

Aldrick Strickland said:

So should we remember everyone how you came here? What one has to do is only read the sermon volumes from HP Hooded Cobra and will find about you.

Aldrick Strickland said:

And everyone here knows how much garbage you've pushed. So, before talking about other people, clean your own backyard.

I may have only started partaking actively in 2016, with only one post in 2013 asking about a feeling on my anahata during astral projection with an account I can't even remember the name of. But I've read a lot since my dedication in 2011. So, go clean your backyard, instead of making subtle references and asking questions about things you're ill-equipped to properly understand.

Typical stormblood. But that one time in 2012! Tons of arrogance, some put downs. None of it works, then runs away. Im leaving now! Work on your self. Then I laugh and you embarass yourself some more.

Tell you what ill end it here since you run the same script everytime.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

no. I dunno how to send pics on here.

Use imgur.com
Then put and type in the image url in between those ]here[ and then it should work.

To send pics you need their online link (use free hosting websites to put pics online) then put the picture link between [/ img] or use the img button.
By the way we don't need any more pics of stinking kikes on these forums.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aldrick, you mean you were a bit too rude a few times close to a decade ago?! :eek: Does this mean we can't be friends anymore? :cry: I don't know if I can handle someone who said something mean that many years ago, it's just too much for me! :cry: It's almost like ten years ago you didn't yet have the decade of growth and improvement you've gained since then.

something about people in glass safe-spaces habitually throwing rude rocks... But it's okay to be as rude as you want, so long as you try to pretend that you're somehow better than Aldrick. You can be as rude as you want and still get to feel like some kind of moral superior if you just ignore yourself and act like you aren't doing anything wrong.

I wonder Aldrick, what about you makes you so cool that some people can just never resist from following you around trying to get your attention every time you make a comment somewhere? Because at this point it's so predictable it's almost boring. I think I'm actually more surprised if I don't see you quoted in some rude way like this. Do you know, is whining maybe some type of flirting technique? I guess we're just ill-equipped to properly understand. Kind of feels like when the smaller deer tries to fight the bigger one to be the new big deer. :lol: Except this isn't supposed to be some kind of competition here. We're all meant to be the big deer.

Aldrick my brother, I'm always excited to read when I see you commenting. Until the 75% of the time I see the same person trying to pick on you for absolutely no reason. But it's getting so old it's kinda funny now. You know it's coming! :lol:

Aldrick Strickland said:
Stormblood said:

Aldrick Strickland said:

Aldrick Strickland said:

Typical stormblood. But that one time in 2012! Tons of arrogance, some put downs. None of it works, then runs away. Im leaving now! Work on your self. Then I laugh and you embarass yourself some more.

Are you confusing me with someone else? What you described is surely not about me, as that's not my behaviour and, furthermore, I never written anywhere in 2012. I suggest a memory working and to keep cleaning and healing from the huge mess you've done with your spiritual plastic surgery. I'm sure you'll get there faster, if you stop raging against other members, especially people you don't know about. So focus on that, will you?

Stormblood said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Stormblood said:

Are you confusing me with someone else? What you described is surely not about me, as that's not my behaviour and, furthermore, I never written anywhere in 2012. I suggest a memory working and to keep cleaning and healing from the huge mess you've done with your spiritual plastic surgery. I'm sure you'll get there faster, if you stop raging against other members, especially people you don't know about. So focus on that, will you?

Your bringing up when I was banned once for supporting the Gibbons back in 2012. its what you go to every fuckin time. Its quite pathetic. Dont tell me how to advance, little boy.

No its never you. Hey I know perhaps you should go bind me. Since you know SO much about how things work.

Chill out guys. You can do mistakes.

Aldric has been a longterm member and he has his story. But he has persisted and grown.

As for you Stormblood you need to also consider that there have been all sorts of incidents like the one that was about to happen, in which, Aldric has seen for himself where these end. So he doesn't want these stupid things to happen. The difference right now is that it did not escalate.

Another thing to consider is, you say you talked to the guy, but what the guy tells you, if it's true or not, or his message here, will be proven in time. Or if he even understood what the deal is.

But when this Reckoned person was saying a bus of horseshit, that was also fine, wasn't it, because he was a friend and such. And as it's known if you're friends with someone they are always right...well maybe they fucked up and if you're a friend to them you need to understand why and put some sense into their head, too.

Or they can believe they are Batman and jump off rooftops but when they die consider it your fault, too.

Guys, not to take sides or trying to sound like a "hero" or anything here, but out of respect to the forums and the good experience of all other members in it, just seek to stop this argument. I honestly admire both of you (Aldrick and Stormblood) as individual members, and although I've never personally talked to either of you, I believe both of you are still SS who are seeking to improve and advance in your own walks like everyone else here. Mercury Retrograde has already been interfering with things, so let's seek not to make it worse.

Dypet Rod said:
Guys, not to take sides or trying to sound like a "hero" or anything here, but out of respect to the forums and the good experience of all other members in it, just seek to stop this argument. I honestly admire both of you (Aldrick and Stormblood) as individual members, and although I've never personally talked to either of you, I believe both of you are still SS who are seeking to improve and advance in your own walks like everyone else here. Mercury Retrograde has already been interfering with things, so let's seek not to make it worse.

:arrow:

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Chill out guys. You can do mistakes.

Aldric has been a longterm member and he has his story. But he has persisted and grown.

As for you Stormblood you need to also consider that there have been all sorts of incidents like the one that was about to happen, in which, Aldric has seen for himself where these end. So he doesn't want these stupid things to happen. The difference right now is that it did not escalate.

Another thing to consider is, you say you talked to the guy, but what the guy tells you, if it's true or not, or his message here, will be proven in time. Or if he even understood what the deal is.

But when this Reckoned person was saying a bus of horseshit, that was also fine, wasn't it, because he was a friend and such. And as it's known if you're friends with someone they are always right...well maybe they fucked up and if you're a friend to them you need to understand why and put some sense into their head, too.

Or they can believe they are Batman and jump off rooftops but when they die consider it your fault, too.

This is much needed interrupt as I still don't know how to detach when someone is spreading lies about me. A couple of people have told me I should let it go, especially as the conversation goes nowhere. Thank you for the interruption.

I initially intervened because I don't like when one tries to project and enforce his hangups on other people. Hangups being trust issues in this case. I used to have them and be very paranoid about everyone, to the point that it even got in the way of astral communications, intuition and personal life. Now I've healed from that thanks to Satan's teachings, reverting back to my original self for where this is concerned, yet without the former naivety.

I don't need to address Reckoned here to help him clean himself and heal, but I'm not going to talk about him or anything related to him, even if I have his permission to do so as some matters are meant to stay private.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dypet Rod said:

:arrow:

I pretty much initiated this round. So I will take blame for this go around.

zolaluckystar said:
I really like that:

adHu19p.jpg

Magnificent, I do not remember the exact day of my birthday as SS, only it was in October 2011 and I wanted to do my initiation on Halloween but I was impatient and I ended up doing it before.
This song from Two Steps From Hell is called Freedom Fighters and by chance the same image of Satan appears in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVGprrog_Ww

As for Reckoned I do not think he's an infiltrator, the impression he gave me is that he tried to go too fast and he ended up overloaded.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Aldrick, you mean you were a bit too rude a few times close to a decade ago?! :eek: Does this mean we can't be friends anymore? :cry: I don't know if I can handle someone who said something mean that many years ago, it's just too much for me! :cry: It's almost like ten years ago you didn't yet have the decade of growth and improvement you've gained since then.

something about people in glass safe-spaces habitually throwing rude rocks... But it's okay to be as rude as you want, so long as you try to pretend that you're somehow better than Aldrick. You can be as rude as you want and still get to feel like some kind of moral superior if you just ignore yourself and act like you aren't doing anything wrong.

I wonder Aldrick, what about you makes you so cool that some people can just never resist from following you around trying to get your attention every time you make a comment somewhere? Because at this point it's so predictable it's almost boring. I think I'm actually more surprised if I don't see you quoted in some rude way like this. Do you know, is whining maybe some type of flirting technique? I guess we're just ill-equipped to properly understand. Kind of feels like when the smaller deer tries to fight the bigger one to be the new big deer. :lol: Except this isn't supposed to be some kind of competition here. We're all meant to be the big deer.

Aldrick my brother, I'm always excited to read when I see you commenting. Until the 75% of the time I see the same person trying to pick on you for absolutely no reason. But it's getting so old it's kinda funny now. You know it's coming! :lol:

lol, this time was my fault cuz I instigated but yea... hehe

I wish they would get new material at this point. 2015 was fun, i had some good arguements. Now they are so lazy they use the same ones for YEARS. Like its the first time being addressed.

That Allocentrism post I didnt agree with! Zodiac Mantras! Cobra or some other daddy figure in their mind said i dont agree with you!

its like holy shit, get some new material. Or better yet, deal with the present arguement. Or im just gonna start saying random shit too. Since the arguements are that level of unrelated.

Like the Zodiac mantras... they work. There are 88 constellations near us, imdividual stars and so forth.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Star_Magick.html

It literally says first line, to alter personality traits. You can get energy from many things. Not knowing or understanding this just makes you look like a dumb noob.

If you dont like em, dont fuckin use em. Holy god damn shit.

But I mention one thing and its yeah? Oh yeah! watch this guys. Ive got him here. Zodiac mantras....

Ohhh. Done. Im sorry I just destroyed your arguement. I mean can I use this too? Like can I just start saying Zodiac mantras or maybe allocentricism post and just win every time too? Will this work in college when answering a question?

Math? Zodiac Mantras.... And you pass!

I cant even have fun argueing anymore, its like the crafty ones left and now im stuck with bots they left behind or something.

Not that their bots. No worse I can feel they are legitament satanists instead of trolls! Its like trolls! Where did you go? Come back! Save me from debating my people.

Wotanwarrior said:
zolaluckystar said:
I really like that:

adHu19p.jpg

Magnificent, I do not remember the exact day of my birthday as SS, only it was in October 2011 and I wanted to do my initiation on Halloween but I was impatient and I ended up doing it before.
This song from Two Steps From Hell is called Freedom Fighters and by chance the same image of Satan appears in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVGprrog_Ww

I think it's actually good that you were "impatient" and did not wait to do it on the Halloween. Because plan your dedication too much, and this opens a door for the enemy to mess it up more easily, knowing the specific day when you plan to perform the dedication. They can cause all sorts of holdbacks to happen on the day they know you plan to dedicate, as well as in the days that precede it so you can't get to perform your dedication. What happened to Reckoned here is pretty much a perfect example of this. So it was better that you did it before, it's like you listened to your intuition.

Just yesterday, I checked the message I had left on the Yahoo group in order to know the exact day I had performed my dedication, and from the technical info there was along with the message, it was most likely on August 13, 2013.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Sinistra said:
Do you have a protonmail ?

whats that lol
Its the new way of asking for one's email around here, old man. An email is a sort of virtual mailbox based on internet instead of postal services ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back