Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Popular YouTuber tweets "christianity is a Scam"

hailourtruegod

This Keemstar person made a video tweet yesterday saying how xianity is a scam. I find it really cool to see this especially since this person has about 4 millions subs on YouTube and 2 million followers on twitter so seeing our RTRs at work is very delightful :D

If anyone has an anonymous Twitter account then I recommend leaving the link to exposing christianity and if you see my comment give it a like :)

You can even comment on other tweets after that where he's responding to the triggered christards too.

Link to video tweet

https://twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1067594056711241730?s=19

It’s good, since I started to closely follow the situation in 2010 or so, more and more people are irreligious. The problem is that many of them are turning atheist and are rejecting any idea of spirituality right away, but for some atheism is stepping stone to total liberation. I think HP Maxine was also atheist for several years.

Christianity is falling, and that is obvious, it is falling but by bit every day, and is on the unstoppable road to complete destruction. Now, what I want to see is kikes being exposed to what they truly are. So far, they’ve been getting away with everything, and they have a huge protection. But, it seems this has came to an end, too. I want to see same happening to as is happening to Christianity now, people openly calling them liars and enemy of Gentile races.

Atheism really isn't a bad thing for the people to have as long as they grow out of it. Being atheist is more about being separate from the jewish religions. The truth is in our soul, someone may forget for a short time but you can't deny it really. I was atheist my whole childhood, passionately hated everything about all the jewish programs. But that didn't really get in the way of seeing the truth about the gods. Most atheists are open to learning more and questioning the "official" story of history, so most of them can easily come to the truth fully.

iu

Time to spread the truth.

Larissa666 said:
It’s good, since I started to closely follow the situation in 2010 or so, more and more people are irreligious. The problem is that many of them are turning atheist and are rejecting any idea of spirituality right away, but for some atheism is stepping stone to total liberation. I think HP Maxine was also atheist for several years.

Christianity is falling, and that is obvious, it is falling but by bit every day, and is on the unstoppable road to complete destruction. Now, what I want to see is kikes being exposed to what they truly are. So far, they’ve been getting away with everything, and they have a huge protection. But, it seems this has came to an end, too. I want to see same happening to as is happening to Christianity now, people openly calling them liars and enemy of Gentile races.
Better atheist than xian or anything else beside Spiritual Satanism. At least they don't get brainwshed by the church and they don't give their energy to the jewish thoughtform.

The atheist that you see in front of a crowd has a higher chance to question and listen to different sides than the stereotypical neck beard with a fedora. Even if they didn't have this character trait to be logical they are forced to in a way because of the audience they have who respect them for being open minded. So yes I agree, better an atheist than a xian. As so many things nowadays it's all going in the right direction thanks to us SS and the RTRs Satan and our gods gave us.

Ghost in the Machine said:
iu

Time to spread the truth.

Hell yeah :cool:

Let's get it boiss

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back