Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kundalini altar

Levimega

Hi all. I'm thinking of making a kundalini altar I'd use blood red cloth with cheap ruby's and some candles. what wood should I use? also maybe a price of paper with an affirmation. but what to write?

Set your altar on your base chakra xd you don't need an altar for kundalini spend your time and money for other needed things my comrade

Hail Satan

Ghost in the Machine said:
Might I ask what the intention of this altar is?

the intention of the altar is gunna be to raise my kundalini. just a pure space of rising energys

occultumlapidem said:

the intention of the altar is gunna be to raise my kundalini. just a pure space of rising energys

Raising the kundalini when you are not ready can end in disastrous results and even death. It should never be one of the first things you work on. If you've ever heard of spontaneous human combustion then you know what I'm getting at. I've been part of JoS for 8 years and still don't have mine risen just yet. You not only need to be mentally and spiritually fit but also physically fit. It can be highly dangerous when you are not ready and I strongly advise against doing such a drastic thing.

With that, I find it difficult to believe that you are ready.

occultumlapidem said:

stick to jos information

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back