Raising the serpent?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Grin
Posts: 76

Raising the serpent?

Postby Grin » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:53 am

Can someone explain what the process of the Magnum Opus is like and how it's related to raising the serpent and how you would raise your serpent? Also how would you know when you're ready? Would all your chakras have to be completely open and thriving? I'd also imagine you'd have to be physically strong enough and healthy enough to do such a feat.
⛧Hail the True Gods of Old⛧

ess
Posts: 253

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby ess » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:59 am

Grin wrote:Can someone explain what the process of the Magnum Opus is like and how it's related to raising the serpent and how you would raise your serpent? Also how would you know when you're ready? Would all your chakras have to be completely open and thriving? I'd also imagine you'd have to be physically strong enough and healthy enough to do such a feat.

Vovim Baghie and Kai Purr both have collections of writings going into detail about the kundalini serpent. Just google their names you should find them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5684

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:11 am

ess wrote:
Grin wrote:Can someone explain what the process of the Magnum Opus is like and how it's related to raising the serpent and how you would raise your serpent? Also how would you know when you're ready? Would all your chakras have to be completely open and thriving? I'd also imagine you'd have to be physically strong enough and healthy enough to do such a feat.

Vovim Baghie and Kai Purr both have collections of writings going into detail about the kundalini serpent. Just google their names you should find them.


Look guys I don't know for how further you will take that crap, hearsay and myth. But Vovim was a drug user who lied about his experiences, and Kai Purr exaggerated on his experiences to a disgusting extent. There are more details in both situations that are just of no use to publicize.

There are people way more advanced, and they do not write anything, simply because one grows beyond the need to flaunt feathers, and beyond the need to promote toxicity through fairytales such as these individuals.

You do not need a very highly advanced level to understand that creating 'expectations' in others in that way can have severe backlashes. One of which, these urban myths about people who have supposedly 'advanced' too far.

With that being stated, keep perpetuating the myths about these individuals, only to raise your head from their 'writings' and find out that uhm...you learned literally nothing about raising the serpent, since zero knowledge is provided, and all these individuals just promote their own self as someone 'advanced' while they can hardly provide the most basic advice on such feat. It's one of the reasons I approve this and answer this.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

ess
Posts: 253

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby ess » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:31 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

I never knew such things about Vovim or Kai Purr, thank you.

And as for the original question, you could've also just googled "joy of satan kundalini". And yes, your chakras do have to be open (self explanatory), and you do have to be physically healthy, which in turn comes with true spiritual advancement. Also 3 steps of the magnum opus are given on the meditation page, but once someone gets to a point of kundalini ascension you will get guidance from the gods. Honestly you don't have to worry about the details of kundalini and its ascension, once you get to that point (which may take a very very long time), you will get guidance.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5684

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:02 am

ess wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

I never knew such things about Vovim or Kai Purr, thank you.

And as for the original question, you could've also just googled "joy of satan kundalini". And yes, your chakras do have to be open (self explanatory), and you do have to be physically healthy, which in turn comes with true spiritual advancement. Also 3 steps of the magnum opus are given on the meditation page, but once someone gets to a point of kundalini ascension you will get guidance from the gods. Honestly you don't have to worry about the details of kundalini and its ascension, once you get to that point (which may take a very very long time), you will get guidance.


The things in the JoS meditation section are all the necessary building blocks for advancement to an extremely advanced level and beyond. Somehow people even before mastering these they undermine these, simply because, they didn't really delve or master such things. Shortly there arises the belief there is some magical potion one doesn't know about, rather than training and mastery, and then shit hits the fan.

In the end it appears these so called 'divine' characters all they did was just sit around the groups and self-advertise as some sort of extremely enlightened people to make a hoax around themselves. And then just disappear for the trolls of it. We were sitting here like WTF until people kept coming and coming with all sorts of mental problems developed from belief into this hear-say crap, and creation of random and dangerous expectations and mindsets. My reply is part of curbing this same recurring problem.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 594

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:19 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
ess wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

I never knew such things about Vovim or Kai Purr, thank you.

And as for the original question, you could've also just googled "joy of satan kundalini". And yes, your chakras do have to be open (self explanatory), and you do have to be physically healthy, which in turn comes with true spiritual advancement. Also 3 steps of the magnum opus are given on the meditation page, but once someone gets to a point of kundalini ascension you will get guidance from the gods. Honestly you don't have to worry about the details of kundalini and its ascension, once you get to that point (which may take a very very long time), you will get guidance.


The things in the JoS meditation section are all the necessary building blocks for advancement to an extremely advanced level and beyond. Somehow people even before mastering these they undermine these, simply because, they didn't really delve or master such things. Shortly there arises the belief there is some magical potion one doesn't know about, rather than training and mastery, and then shit hits the fan.

In the end it appears these so called 'divine' characters all they did was just sit around the groups and self-advertise as some sort of extremely enlightened people to make a hoax around themselves. And then just disappear for the trolls of it. We were sitting here like WTF until people kept coming and coming with all sorts of mental problems developed from belief into this hear-say crap, and creation of random and dangerous expectations and mindsets. My reply is part of curbing this same recurring problem.


On the "hear-say crap" part, I misread it as "hair spray crap" haha. Which I think would also be suitable to the conext of hese individuals' self advertising.

But very well said. Why are people not engaging and giving their attention and devotion to more simple meditations that they must master first, instead of discussing and focusing on things far beyond their level like the Magnum Opus and raising the Kundalini?

Perhaps it is because they are too worried about completing the Magnum Opus in time before they die. Perhaps it is because they are afraid of having to reincarnate, having to learn it all again in their next lives and that they may not find the Joy of Satan again. And this leads them to do their daily meditations rather with a thought of "if I don't do them, I won't advance", instead of properly relaxing and enjoying their meditation time.
You only fear dangers that are not happening to you.

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

User avatar
Grin
Posts: 76

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Grin » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:37 am

Thank you both for your replies. I completely forgot about the link on the JoS but I was also wanting any other information I could get.
Have a great night/day and Hail Satan!
⛧Hail the True Gods of Old⛧

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 565
Location: SS Pattern Screamers Division
Contact:

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Poweredbythesun » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:38 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote: Vovim was a drug user who lied about his experiences


That's unfortunate :( By the way HP, does that mean Vovim's PDF's and such are invalid? Or is there still truth in them? I haven't had time to read over all his material, but Stormblood said he liked using Vovim's 'drastically raising vibration meditation'
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Image

Brdredr
Posts: 303
Location: Fuck off.
Contact:

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Brdredr » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:45 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Look guys I don't know for how further you will take that crap, hearsay and myth. But Vovim was a drug user who lied about his experiences, and Kai Purr exaggerated on his experiences to a disgusting extent. There are more details in both situations that are just of no use to publicize.

There are people way more advanced, and they do not write anything, simply because one grows beyond the need to flaunt feathers, and beyond the need to promote toxicity through fairytales such as these individuals.

You do not need a very highly advanced level to understand that creating 'expectations' in others in that way can have severe backlashes. One of which, these urban myths about people who have supposedly 'advanced' too far.

With that being stated, keep perpetuating the myths about these individuals, only to raise your head from their 'writings' and find out that uhm...you learned literally nothing about raising the serpent, since zero knowledge is provided, and all these individuals just promote their own self as someone 'advanced' while they can hardly provide the most basic advice on such feat. It's one of the reasons I approve this and answer this.


What exactly happened to Vovim Baghie? I know he was a former High Priest who wrote a couple of PDFs, then disappeared out of nowhere.

As with the whole "flaunting feathers" thing, I completely agree. Some people are just egotistical and base their own self-worth by comparing themselves to other people. Many times, this develops into a superiority or an inferiority complex. I used to do that, until I realized how unhealthy that trait is. Most of the PDFs are just dribble, they're either stories about how such-and-such happened, or concepts that are so foreign and incomprehensible, they cause massive confusion. I have no idea what either Baghie or Kai were talking about, other than hippie bullshit mixed with Kundalini-inspired mythology.

If people are so obsessed to raise their Kundalini serpent, first of all, very unhealthy. Second of all, it happens when it happens.

People who are obsessed over these subjects say "What about---" What about NOTHING. The answer is "don't think about it" if you're advancing, fuck the details, just let it happen.

The moment somebody stops giving a shit about where they are compared to other people in terms of advancement, is the moment where they start actually advancing.
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Contact: [email protected]
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5684

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:09 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote: Vovim was a drug user who lied about his experiences


That's unfortunate :( By the way HP, does that mean Vovim's PDF's and such are invalid? Or is there still truth in them? I haven't had time to read over all his material, but Stormblood said he liked using Vovim's 'drastically raising vibration meditation'


Most of it is baloney.

Some meditations can work, but also, some people are simply naive. Do you really think for example you raised your vibration to 1 million times the speed of light, as one person wrote not long ago in their delusion and stupidity? Up until the 6 it made at least SOME sense. But here you have an example on how far people can go with trolling on these things.

"Oh I am on x6 the speed of light". "Stfu noob I am at 16x speed of light". "Kiddos I am at 6 million gassing speed of light". This is only one aspect of what much of this baloney crap caused. It drove a couple people to lunacy as well.

If that were in reality the case, the amount of generated energy within a person, would simply equate that of a black hole or worse. Chances of survival would be minimal at this point, past a point in vibrational speed, one would die, that is, *IF* they reached such a level in the literal fashion, which is not feasible, nor a clever thing to do, nor it would be cleverly spiritual of them to do this, as they would simply die.

But since it's all mind foolery and jockery, one can just say whatever they want, type of thing. Then, this creates a general approach of foolery and jockery in regards to meditation, which leads people in the reverse. They take spirituality as some sort of joke, and they leave the JoS, or beat themselves over the lack of the imaginary achievements they did not get, because, these were never meant to be gotten in the first place as they were baloney by some delusional types.

Doing the MerKaBa will only get you to a level that you can go, so to say. Additional baloney not required.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 565
Location: SS Pattern Screamers Division
Contact:

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Poweredbythesun » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:21 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Most of it is baloney.

Some meditations can work, but also, some people are simply naive. Do you really think for example you raised your vibration to 1 million times the speed of light, as one person wrote not long ago in their delusion and stupidity? Up until the 6 it made at least SOME sense. But here you have an example on how far people can go with trolling on these things.

"Oh I am on x6 the speed of light". "Stfu noob I am at 16x speed of light". "Kiddos I am at 6 million gassing speed of light". This is only one aspect of what much of this baloney crap caused. It drove a couple people to lunacy as well.

If that were in reality the case, the amount of generated energy within a person, would simply equate that of a black hole or worse. Chances of survival would be minimal at this point, past a point in vibrational speed, one would die, that is, *IF* they reached such a level in the literal fashion, which is not feasible, nor a clever thing to do, nor it would be cleverly spiritual of them to do this, as they would simply die.

But since it's all mind foolery and jockery, one can just say whatever they want, type of thing. Then, this creates a general approach of foolery and jockery in regards to meditation, which leads people in the reverse. They take spirituality as some sort of joke, and they leave the JoS, or beat themselves over the lack of the imaginary achievements they did not get, because, these were never meant to be gotten in the first place as they were baloney by some delusional types.

Doing the MerKaBa will only get you to a level that you can go, so to say. Additional baloney not required.


Huh, well at least I haven't done any of those meditations yet then. As for the raising of vibration meditation, didn't know he went that far O_O. For sure though, when I have more free time I'll have to finally try the MerKaBa meditation.

Thank you for the reply HP Hoodedcobra666 :)
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Image

Brdredr
Posts: 303
Location: Fuck off.
Contact:

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Brdredr » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:33 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Most of it is baloney.

Some meditations can work, but also, some people are simply naive. Do you really think for example you raised your vibration to 1 million times the speed of light, as one person wrote not long ago in their delusion and stupidity? Up until the 6 it made at least SOME sense. But here you have an example on how far people can go with trolling on these things.

"Oh I am on x6 the speed of light". "Stfu noob I am at 16x speed of light". "Kiddos I am at 6 million gassing speed of light". This is only one aspect of what much of this baloney crap caused. It drove a couple people to lunacy as well.

If that were in reality the case, the amount of generated energy within a person, would simply equate that of a black hole or worse. Chances of survival would be minimal at this point, past a point in vibrational speed, one would die, that is, *IF* they reached such a level in the literal fashion, which is not feasible, nor a clever thing to do, nor it would be cleverly spiritual of them to do this, as they would simply die.


If I can add onto this, Cobra...

Vibrating yourself past the speed of light to that extreme is just unnecessary, inherently unsustainable, causes drains in energy, and doesn't really do anything in terms of practicality. It all ties in with obsession, unhealthy mindsets, and worthless dribble amongst some people here who, to everyone else, is just trying to have a "bigger dick" competition with each other.
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Contact: [email protected]
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

ess
Posts: 253

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby ess » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:36 am

This actually reminds me of a post about going to "infinity times the speed of light", talking about how he got to one million times the speed of light and plans to go farther lmao.

Poweredbythesun wrote:...

I've had good results with some of his meditations. Like the Azazel Heart meditation, but I feel that's more due to the energy of Azazel himself. I also to this day use the Trine Affirmation method and I've had good results.

Brdredr
Posts: 303
Location: Fuck off.
Contact:

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Brdredr » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:41 am

ess wrote:This actually reminds me of a post about going to "infinity times the speed of light", talking about how he got to one million times the speed of light and plans to go farther lmao.

Poweredbythesun wrote:...

I've had good results with some of his meditations. Like the Azazel Heart meditation, but I feel that's more due to the energy of Azazel himself. I also to this day use the Trine Affirmation method and I've had good results.


Same here, but anyone can come up with a meditation.
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Contact: [email protected]
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5684

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:46 am

Brdredr wrote:
ess wrote:This actually reminds me of a post about going to "infinity times the speed of light", talking about how he got to one million times the speed of light and plans to go farther lmao.

Poweredbythesun wrote:...

I've had good results with some of his meditations. Like the Azazel Heart meditation, but I feel that's more due to the energy of Azazel himself. I also to this day use the Trine Affirmation method and I've had good results.


Same here, but anyone can come up with a meditation.


Not everything said by Vovim is wrong in his meditations as stated, since well most of these are based on already existing things. Well Ok aligning Azazel's Sigil on your soul, nothing bad or fancy there. I myself did them a couple times years ago, so what.

But after a point most of it is baloney. As to what is what, feel free to 'try out' if you're the curious type. After all, I sit here to answer you so that none of these matters are put under the rug.

However as stated with some critical thought it can be understood that this was more for the show off and pointless drivel past a point. So this has to be in the clear to avoid people thinking they will become superman by imagining themselves as superman and jumping out of the window. Because then they would blame 'the legends' and also the Gods for not telling them earlier. Which is why I am sitting here replying into a topic I have replied similarly many times over the years.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

Jonathon
Posts: 36

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Jonathon » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:37 am

I've used just a simple affirmation: In a positive manner for me, my kundalini is awakening.

I got this blue energy from it, reminds me of the planet Uranus or the Ö vibration, certainly felt "alchemical". I not 100% sure if that was the serpent energy or not, it certainly wasn't burning, it was actually quite... freeing I guess? Solidifying? Centering?

IIRC when I first started using the affirmation there was some adjusting for me to do, and there was this green energy, but then it became the blue color.

You can tell when you're ready for something based on the side effects: if they are overwhelming (context matters), you should stop. Transformation ain't always pleasurable though.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3526
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Stormblood » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:36 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote: Vovim was a drug user who lied about his experiences


That's unfortunate :( By the way HP, does that mean Vovim's PDF's and such are invalid? Or is there still truth in them? I haven't had time to read over all his material, but Stormblood said he liked using Vovim's 'drastically raising vibration meditation'


I'm not doing that anymore. I haven't in quite some months. I also wrote somewhere a couple of months ago, during a discussion, that I'm no longer spinning anything faster than light as I really find no improvement in doing that. I wonder what's even the point honestly.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 959

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:20 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Poweredbythesun wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote: Vovim was a drug user who lied about his experiences


That's unfortunate :( By the way HP, does that mean Vovim's PDF's and such are invalid? Or is there still truth in them? I haven't had time to read over all his material, but Stormblood said he liked using Vovim's 'drastically raising vibration meditation'


Most of it is baloney.

Some meditations can work, but also, some people are simply naive. Do you really think for example you raised your vibration to 1 million times the speed of light, as one person wrote not long ago in their delusion and stupidity? Up until the 6 it made at least SOME sense. But here you have an example on how far people can go with trolling on these things.

"Oh I am on x6 the speed of light". "Stfu noob I am at 16x speed of light". "Kiddos I am at 6 million gassing speed of light". This is only one aspect of what much of this baloney crap caused. It drove a couple people to lunacy as well.

If that were in reality the case, the amount of generated energy within a person, would simply equate that of a black hole or worse. Chances of survival would be minimal at this point, past a point in vibrational speed, one would die, that is, *IF* they reached such a level in the literal fashion, which is not feasible, nor a clever thing to do, nor it would be cleverly spiritual of them to do this, as they would simply die.

But since it's all mind foolery and jockery, one can just say whatever they want, type of thing. Then, this creates a general approach of foolery and jockery in regards to meditation, which leads people in the reverse. They take spirituality as some sort of joke, and they leave the JoS, or beat themselves over the lack of the imaginary achievements they did not get, because, these were never meant to be gotten in the first place as they were baloney by some delusional types.

Doing the MerKaBa will only get you to a level that you can go, so to say. Additional baloney not required.



Kai purr later formed a cult. Of people who all thought they were Risen because he willed it so. Then He told them he attained God Head. His followers tried relentlessly to recruit me. They wanted to use me to post things on their behalf even to Maxine.

Basically use the trust my Family has in me to further their goals and bring them people.

Then Kai Purr Had a lapse of sanity and told them all it was lies. His second in command couldnt handle the truth and took over things.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5684

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Poweredbythesun wrote:
That's unfortunate :( By the way HP, does that mean Vovim's PDF's and such are invalid? Or is there still truth in them? I haven't had time to read over all his material, but Stormblood said he liked using Vovim's 'drastically raising vibration meditation'


Most of it is baloney.

Some meditations can work, but also, some people are simply naive. Do you really think for example you raised your vibration to 1 million times the speed of light, as one person wrote not long ago in their delusion and stupidity? Up until the 6 it made at least SOME sense. But here you have an example on how far people can go with trolling on these things.

"Oh I am on x6 the speed of light". "Stfu noob I am at 16x speed of light". "Kiddos I am at 6 million gassing speed of light". This is only one aspect of what much of this baloney crap caused. It drove a couple people to lunacy as well.

If that were in reality the case, the amount of generated energy within a person, would simply equate that of a black hole or worse. Chances of survival would be minimal at this point, past a point in vibrational speed, one would die, that is, *IF* they reached such a level in the literal fashion, which is not feasible, nor a clever thing to do, nor it would be cleverly spiritual of them to do this, as they would simply die.

But since it's all mind foolery and jockery, one can just say whatever they want, type of thing. Then, this creates a general approach of foolery and jockery in regards to meditation, which leads people in the reverse. They take spirituality as some sort of joke, and they leave the JoS, or beat themselves over the lack of the imaginary achievements they did not get, because, these were never meant to be gotten in the first place as they were baloney by some delusional types.

Doing the MerKaBa will only get you to a level that you can go, so to say. Additional baloney not required.



Kai purr later formed a cult. Of people who all thought they were Risen because he willed it so. Then He told them he attained God Head. His followers tried relentlessly to recruit me. They wanted to use me to post things on their behalf even to Maxine.

Basically use the trust my Family has in me to further their goals and bring them people.

Then Kai Purr Had a lapse of sanity and told them all it was lies. His second in command couldnt handle the truth and took over things.


Imagine my shock...Oh vey...
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

Sinistra
Posts: 644
Contact:

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Sinistra » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:56 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:Kai purr later formed a cult. Of people who all thought they were Risen because he willed it so. Then He told them he attained God Head. His followers tried relentlessly to recruit me. They wanted to use me to post things on their behalf even to Maxine.

Basically use the trust my Family has in me to further their goals and bring them people.

Then Kai Purr Had a lapse of sanity and told them all it was lies. His second in command couldnt handle the truth and took over things.

Hmm let's see, who should we trust ? The Immortal Pagan Gods or a delusional narcissistic cult leader wannabe man-child. Tough choice, tough choice indeed.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 959

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:36 pm

Sinistra wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:Kai purr later formed a cult. Of people who all thought they were Risen because he willed it so. Then He told them he attained God Head. His followers tried relentlessly to recruit me. They wanted to use me to post things on their behalf even to Maxine.

Basically use the trust my Family has in me to further their goals and bring them people.

Then Kai Purr Had a lapse of sanity and told them all it was lies. His second in command couldnt handle the truth and took over things.

Hmm let's see, who should we trust ? The Immortal Pagan Gods or a delusional narcissistic cult leader wannabe man-child. Tough choice, tough choice indeed.



For some It is unfortunately.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5684

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:53 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Sinistra wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:Kai purr later formed a cult. Of people who all thought they were Risen because he willed it so. Then He told them he attained God Head. His followers tried relentlessly to recruit me. They wanted to use me to post things on their behalf even to Maxine.

Basically use the trust my Family has in me to further their goals and bring them people.

Then Kai Purr Had a lapse of sanity and told them all it was lies. His second in command couldnt handle the truth and took over things.

Hmm let's see, who should we trust ? The Immortal Pagan Gods or a delusional narcissistic cult leader wannabe man-child. Tough choice, tough choice indeed.



For some It is unfortunately.


This is a good riddance for the forum and the people who try to develop in a serious manner. We benefit from it. The weak need to distance themselves from the strong, and stop contaminating them with weakness.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 959

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Sinistra wrote:Hmm let's see, who should we trust ? The Immortal Pagan Gods or a delusional narcissistic cult leader wannabe man-child. Tough choice, tough choice indeed.



For some It is unfortunately.


This is a good riddance for the forum and the people who try to develop in a serious manner. We benefit from it. The weak need to distance themselves from the strong, and stop contaminating them with weakness.


People go off in Delusions very easy. People will ask me to go the Gods over this and that and I refuse. I just keep Meditating and every now and then I get clear answer. But 9 times out of 10 I can answer something myself. Or figure something out. Id rather use logic and common sense.

Also people that have REAL experiences and i refer to just feeling energy and their Aura, dont need to make things up to gain experiences.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Al_Jariel66
Posts: 213
Location: Detroit Michigan
Contact:

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Al_Jariel66 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:02 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:

For some It is unfortunately.


This is a good riddance for the forum and the people who try to develop in a serious manner. We benefit from it. The weak need to distance themselves from the strong, and stop contaminating them with weakness.


People go off in Delusions very easy. People will ask me to go the Gods over this and that and I refuse. I just keep Meditating and every now and then I get clear answer. But 9 times out of 10 I can answer something myself. Or figure something out. Id rather use logic and common sense.

Also people that have REAL experiences and i refer to just feeling energy and their Aura, dont need to make things up to gain experiences.


Very true! feeling my soul's energy for the first time was a life changing experience.
TK-24-7

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 959

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:30 am

Al_Jariel66 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
This is a good riddance for the forum and the people who try to develop in a serious manner. We benefit from it. The weak need to distance themselves from the strong, and stop contaminating them with weakness.


People go off in Delusions very easy. People will ask me to go the Gods over this and that and I refuse. I just keep Meditating and every now and then I get clear answer. But 9 times out of 10 I can answer something myself. Or figure something out. Id rather use logic and common sense.

Also people that have REAL experiences and i refer to just feeling energy and their Aura, dont need to make things up to gain experiences.


Very true! feeling my soul's energy for the first time was a life changing experience.


It was very frustrating before december 2012. Then I started doing Chakra chants. My chakras were on fire. I couldnt get off the bed, they would burn me. You wont be able to sleep from the burning heat of your chakras! I said. Pfft I used to be such a passionate little twat. Would like some of the energy again though.

Then I was skyping Kai Purr actually. Dont ask me how the fuck I got around all these people. I have no idea. Anyway he told me the chakras close unless chanted into. Then Maxine comes out with AUMs and says it takes thousands of chants to get fully open. So they coincided. So now im chanting in my chakras, Awakenings, AUMs and stuffs. I cant think right now. Tired.

Oh yeah, thoth watchtower. Blows me away. Feels like there is a magnetic band around my head. Im like woahh. I finally feel my chakras as real, after how god damn long. From then on Meditation has been this amazing thing. So expected everyone to feel it and then they dont and im like wahhh.

I chant and blaw Power. Some cant though... Not sure why. But yeah theres just no way to believe meditation isnt real once you experience that. Glad you felt it.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Brdredr
Posts: 303
Location: Fuck off.
Contact:

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Brdredr » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:44 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote: It was very frustrating before december 2012. Then I started doing Chakra chants. My chakras were on fire. I couldnt get off the bed, they would burn me. You wont be able to sleep from the burning heat of your chakras! I said. Pfft I used to be such a passionate little twat. Would like some of the energy again though.

Then I was skyping Kai Purr actually. Dont ask me how the fuck I got around all these people. I have no idea. Anyway he told me the chakras close unless chanted into. Then Maxine comes out with AUMs and says it takes thousands of chants to get fully open. So they coincided. So now im chanting in my chakras, Awakenings, AUMs and stuffs. I cant think right now. Tired.

Oh yeah, thoth watchtower. Blows me away. Feels like there is a magnetic band around my head. Im like woahh. I finally feel my chakras as real, after how god damn long. From then on Meditation has been this amazing thing. So expected everyone to feel it and then they dont and im like wahhh.

I chant and blaw Power. Some cant though... Not sure why. But yeah theres just no way to believe meditation isnt real once you experience that. Glad you felt it.


I couldn't help but notice some errors in this reply.

1. Kai Purr doesn't use Skype. He Emailed. And took forever to reply.

2. While Chakra chanting is a good practice, there are other ways to empower and open them. That's just suggesting that the chakras are always closed unless you're chanting into them, which makes no sense. Cobra, somebody, help me on this?

3. Jeez, your grammar is atrocious. December* couldn't* don't* I'm* Thoth* I'm* woah* don't* I'm* woah* blow* isn't*
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Contact: [email protected]
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

Brdredr
Posts: 303
Location: Fuck off.
Contact:

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Brdredr » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:51 am

Adding onto the "Kai Purr" part, he attracted people only by declaring himself a God in many aspects and putting in some celestial sounding bullshit mixed with information that's useful in order to make himself an idol on this site. The only thing that resulted is that some people fell for it, messed themselves up, and either learned their lesson or gave up altogether. In general, I'd like to place a warning here not to fall for such cults of personality. Some people here just want to be popular, unfortunately.
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Contact: [email protected]
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 959

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:54 am

Brdredr wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote: It was very frustrating before december 2012. Then I started doing Chakra chants. My chakras were on fire. I couldnt get off the bed, they would burn me. You wont be able to sleep from the burning heat of your chakras! I said. Pfft I used to be such a passionate little twat. Would like some of the energy again though.

Then I was skyping Kai Purr actually. Dont ask me how the fuck I got around all these people. I have no idea. Anyway he told me the chakras close unless chanted into. Then Maxine comes out with AUMs and says it takes thousands of chants to get fully open. So they coincided. So now im chanting in my chakras, Awakenings, AUMs and stuffs. I cant think right now. Tired.

Oh yeah, thoth watchtower. Blows me away. Feels like there is a magnetic band around my head. Im like woahh. I finally feel my chakras as real, after how god damn long. From then on Meditation has been this amazing thing. So expected everyone to feel it and then they dont and im like wahhh.

I chant and blaw Power. Some cant though... Not sure why. But yeah theres just no way to believe meditation isnt real once you experience that. Glad you felt it.


I couldn't help but notice some errors in this reply.

1. Kai Purr doesn't use Skype. He Emailed. And took forever to reply.

2. While Chakra chanting is a good practice, there are other ways to empower and open them. That's just suggesting that the chakras are always closed unless you're chanting into them, which makes no sense. Cobra, somebody, help me on this?

3. Jeez, your grammar is atrocious. December* couldn't* don't* I'm* Thoth* I'm* woah* don't* I'm* woah* blow* isn't*


1. Obviously he did as We communicated that way.

2. No chants are the most powerful form of magick and meditation. You make a claim and then ask for someone to explain it. wow.

3. Its called purposeful Misuse of Grammar. Even if it isnt, who the fuck cares?
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
DarkAries
Posts: 14

Re: Raising the serpent?

Postby DarkAries » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:37 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
ess wrote:
Grin wrote:Can someone explain what the process of the Magnum Opus is like and how it's related to raising the serpent and how you would raise your serpent? Also how would you know when you're ready? Would all your chakras have to be completely open and thriving? I'd also imagine you'd have to be physically strong enough and healthy enough to do such a feat.

Vovim Baghie and Kai Purr both have collections of writings going into detail about the kundalini serpent. Just google their names you should find them.


Look guys I don't know for how further you will take that crap, hearsay and myth. But Vovim was a drug user who lied about his experiences, and Kai Purr exaggerated on his experiences to a disgusting extent. There are more details in both situations that are just of no use to publicize.

There are people way more advanced, and they do not write anything, simply because one grows beyond the need to flaunt feathers, and beyond the need to promote toxicity through fairytales such as these individuals.

You do not need a very highly advanced level to understand that creating 'expectations' in others in that way can have severe backlashes. One of which, these urban myths about people who have supposedly 'advanced' too far.

With that being stated, keep perpetuating the myths about these individuals, only to raise your head from their 'writings' and find out that uhm...you learned literally nothing about raising the serpent, since zero knowledge is provided, and all these individuals just promote their own self as someone 'advanced' while they can hardly provide the most basic advice on such feat. It's one of the reasons I approve this and answer this.


Thank you the information, High Priest. But what abaut the rituals, in that pdfs? There are simply lyings, or flout for our Gods???
Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!
Heil Hitler!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 13th_Wolf, Bing [Bot] and 23 guests