Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SATANAMA Affirmations

Luna Black

I know affirmations are a necessity usually. But are they really necessary for SATANAMA ? Energy takes the path of least resistance, but SATANAMA only does positive things to the self, doesn't it ? So it's preprogrammed in a way isn't it ? Because it covers specific things that only it covers and these are only good things. Besides I don't need anything particular SATANAMA does right now like getting younger or something. I just do it to get used to doing it and to get any benfits that can come from it. So it seems to me this could be the exception to confirm the rule. And with this reasoning I have been using SATANAMA without affirmations while I use affirmations for anything else.
I guess I could use something very generic like (random example) "I am now getting the personal benefits of SATANAMA" ?
What do you use as affirmation for SATANAMA ? Or do you go without affirmation ?!
I can't be the only one wondering what affirmations would be great for SATANAMA.

I'm currently using the affirmation example Lydia gave in another thread. I probably wouldn't had done an affirmation but I figured why not. It doesn't hurt and goes in hand with what SATANAMA is supposed to do anyways. But does that make it redundant to do then? Probably.

Sinistra said:
I know affirmations are a necessity usually. But are they really necessary for SATANAMA ? Energy takes the path of least resistance, but SATANAMA only does positive things to the self, doesn't it ? So it's preprogrammed in a way isn't it ? Because it covers specific things that only it covers and these are only good things. Besides I don't need anything particular SATANAMA does right now like getting younger or something. I just do it to get used to doing it and to get any benfits that can come from it. So it seems to me this could be the exception to confirm the rule. And with this reasoning I have been using SATANAMA without affirmations while I use affirmations for anything else.
I guess I could use something very generic like (random example) "I am now getting the personal benefits of SATANAMA" ?
What do you use as affirmation for SATANAMA ? Or do you go without affirmation ?!
I can't be the only one wondering what affirmations would be great for SATANAMA.

I like what Lydia has recommended:

"I affirm that my telemeres are repairing and healthy, and Satan's DNA in me is activated. "

Started using this myself and loving it. I mean who doesnt want to be like the best father in the universe? :)

I've used the following affirmation before to great affect:

"My will, instincts, intellect, and emotions are being strengthened and empowered in a safe and positive way for me."

I usually do 1 affirmation for every 4 rounds of Satanama.

Always use an affirmation. If you raise energy without programming it, it can amplify already programmed energy on your soul, like bad karma.

Nick Vabzircnila said:
Always use an affirmation. If you raise energy without programming it, it can amplify already programmed energy on your soul, like bad karma.
Since I posted I started to use the generic example I had made "I am now getting the personal benefits of SATANAMA". I already noticed SATANAMA feels better when finishing with this rather then nothing.
Here is the thing with SATANAMA affirmations, I always feel they are too specific. Even
Dark_Void said:
"My will, instincts, intellect, and emotions are being strengthened and empowered in a safe and positive way for me."
Sure whatever works for you. It still seem too specific for my taste.

Sinistra said:

I am as Cool and savy as Aldrick. One day Sinistra! One day Baby!

Aldrick Strickland said:
I am as Cool and savy as Aldrick. One day Sinistra! One day Baby!
Heh. Maybe I should be the one teaching you things, handsome.

Sinistra said:

Quick question. How do you vibrite SATANAMA? Just like you read it?
Or more like Satanas for raising your energies before doing RTRs like ch-aaa-szszs-aaa-nnn-aaa-chh

Thank you :D

NinRick said:
Sinistra said:

Or more like Satanas for raising your energies before doing RTRs like ch-aaa-szszs-aaa-nnn-aaa-chh

hand position (each thumb on finger 1 which is the one nearest to thumb), S in crown into A in third eye
hand position (thumbs on finger 2), T in crown into A in third eye
hand position (thumbs on finger 3), N in crown into A in third eye
hand position (thumbs on finger 4), M in crown into A in third eye

The S is not a ch its a sssss like a snake. I don't even know how you get a szszs out of T. I would say "Ttts". Hard to discuss sounds like that since a simple "ch" might be 4 or more different things depending on the language of the reader. You vibrate each letter you don't just say it.

Egon has made great SATANAMA videos but I don't have a link.

Sinistra said:
NinRick said:
Sinistra said:

hand position (each thumb on finger 1 which is the one nearest to thumb), S in crown into A in third eye
hand position (thumbs on finger 2), T in crown into A in third eye
hand position (thumbs on finger 3), N in crown into A in third eye
hand position (thumbs on finger 4), M in crown into A in third eye

The S is not a ch its a sssss like a snake. I don't even know how you get a szszs out of T. I would say "Ttts". Hard to discuss sounds like that since a simple "ch" might be 4 or more different things depending on the language of the reader. You vibrate each letter you don't just say it.

Egon has made great SATANAMA videos but I don't have a link.

Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!

Thx for this topic and provided information.

For the repetitions how many are recommended? (in the video at the comments 108 was mentioned)

Any power number will work for the number of reps. 26, 40, 88, 108 are some good steps if you wanna scale up progressively.

The affirmation I made for Satanama during Yule is x8 "I am now permanently perfected in every way according to my Satanic potential, spiritually, mentally and physically"
It does everything I want (I didn't want specific details such as telomeres) and the energy programmed that way has been feeling great.

Before I do any changes to my routine (unless it's only for dropping something) I check the calendar and do it on a suitable day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back