Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

fully unplug from jewtrix

666mt

whats the real year? and not the since jewsus died crap. the year 2018 is literally the whole jewtrix and i think we should have a year everyone goes by well at least everyone thats serious

Year 201598123819.

A huge light will beam from the sky, and then all people's IQ will suddenly rise above 165, everyone will become suddenly uncucked, and the jewish conspiracy will be understood in an instant.

Sorry there is no given year to where humanity will improve past the point of falling for this crap. And no "end of mayan age" either.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Year 201598123819.

A huge light will beam from the sky, and then all people's IQ will suddenly rise above 165, everyone will become suddenly uncucked, and the jewish conspiracy will be understood in an instant.

Sorry there is no given year to where humanity will improve past the point of falling for this crap. And no "end of mayan age" either.
This is the year: "DoMoreRtr666" at least until we win.

What did happen in 2012 in December then. Me and a bunch of other people felt a big shift in energy but your right it didn't seem to change much.

The mayans (well at least according to what I could find and you cannot find that quote anymore even though it was repeated on mainstream TV even back then once or twice) still may have been right though realize we are using the rtrs they said it would be a cycle that would being about the "end of the word of God (Jews)" and some other stuff they meant about 20 years from 2012. It remains to be seen if they were right but still we could being an end to them in 2018 2019 if we do the rtr enough so yeah let's make history

darkmonkey666 said:
What did happen in 2012 in December then. Me and a bunch of other people felt a big shift in energy but your right it didn't seem to change much.

Seasons move. If it were not for the hardcore memetics for all the years before it, would you 'feel' the shift?

Shifts like that happen gradually.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
darkmonkey666 said:

Seasons move. If it were not for the hardcore memetics for all the years before it, would you 'feel' the shift?

am hearing things like our earth wants to shift into 4th dimension,what do you think about that.

shinninglight said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
darkmonkey666 said:

am hearing things like our earth wants to shift into 4th dimension,what do you think about that.

The earth already exists in way more dimensions rather than the 4th. It exists in many other dimensions.

It's humans that need to become aware to these things. We are the only dumb thing on the planet and this is because of the enemy.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Year 201598123819.

Apologies in advance if I'm wrong here or if I'm missing something here, but I think he meant to ask what the actual 'year' is that we're currently in, since the classification of the year '2018' is based on the year 0 from the bible.

It doesnt make the question any more reputable but I thought I should point it out.

You might want to check the Egyptian it might have this. However the Sumerian records seem to point to close to half a million years. The Greeks I believed stated the Chaldeans had astrological records going back over 4 hundred thousand years.

Isn't this current calandar and 24 hour time system based on Jewish oppression. So how do we know its November isn't there a 13th month. I thought the original calandar was based off 13 the easiest thing to do would be base the time and year off Jupiter (around 13 months) doesnt the moon also have 13 cycles a year. Also how do we know the time is correct it could be any time here in actual time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back