Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black Magic to Destroy Your Soul Forever

Reckoned, did I really read this? What is the matter?

I have just been wondering how you were doing.

Dude, you showed me and Stormblood signs of being attacked by enemy thoughtforms, stop this nonsense and freaking dedicate already INSTEAD of waiting until the 23rd of December.....

Why would want to use black magic to destroy yourself.? That's foolish and utterly pointless. It would be infinitely better to be immortal and beyond time, and enjoy eternity. Maybe I misinterpreted your topic, but there is really no other way to interpret it.

Healing Psychological Damage: http://groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=63833
How to Obliterate Saturn (and other malefic influences): https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92
Destroying Negative Karma: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13045
Extra Layers of Protection: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94
Freeing Your Soul from Enemy Influences: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Dude, you showed me and Stormblood signs of being attacked by enemy thoughtforms, stop this nonsense and freaking dedicate already INSTEAD of waiting until the 23rd of December.....

A little bird told me you're creating a lot of drama and dangerous circumstances for other members outside the forum.

I also hope this is not part of this, too. I am not interested in any details.

However, I suggest you stop and consider any actions you take mindlessly against others.

This is offtopic to the general post.

From the sounds of it, the easiest way to destroy your soul would be to keep doing what you're doing.

How about trying the opposite?

StraitShot47 said:
From the sounds of it, the easiest way to destroy your soul would be to keep doing what you're doing.

Wise words said there, explain the situation and people are willing to help you. If not, then you cannot complain either.

If what is said above you do the RTR and engage in heavy warfare without even being dedicated to Satan, it's only normal you will get flack back.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

Wise words said there, explain the situation and people are willing to help you. If not, then you cannot complain either.

If what is said above you do the RTR and engage in heavy warfare without even being dedicated to Satan, it's only normal you will get flack back.

Does he really need to explain why he wants to destroy his soul?

Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

He has personally talked to me in the past few weeks, and he says he has dedicated in his astral temple. I could disclose more, but it's not my place to do that.

Stormblood said:
Healing Psychological Damage: http://groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=63833
How to Obliterate Saturn (and other malefic influences): https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92
Destroying Negative Karma: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13045
Extra Layers of Protection: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94
Freeing Your Soul from Enemy Influences: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978

And the final RTR of course: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Hoodedcobra666 said:
He told me he dedicated in the astral temple and he's waiting to dedicate physically, even though I've been insistent in urging him to do it now, instead of waiting for December 23rd but now I honestly don't trust him anywhere near sharp objects.

Reckoned666 said:
I'm at a Breaking Point. This vicious Cycle has to end...

It can only end by you breaking it by solving your problems at the root. But if you don't talk to us and don't talk to your guardians and keep going the same way, things are not going to change. No one here is going to post harmful techniques for you to use in this misguided endeavour. The gods won't allow it and neither would the moderators. This is a place for growth. We want to feel you growing.

Reckoned666 said:
In my opinion, its the enemy telling you to wait out your dedication. Wait it out until the 23rd, and in the meantime they'll try to get you to kill yourself, which is pretty self evident in your post right here. Just because you do your dedication on the 23rd, doesn't give it any more value than if you just did it right now. I can say though, with you being dedicated to our cause, and wanting to dedicate in the first place, I highly doubt Satan or Beelzebub will let you harm yourself. So just dedicate, the moment the flame hits the paper I guarantee these attacks will subside.

Continue to damage your soul with drugs and it will break down and disintegrate on its own accord. No black magic needed.

StraitShot47 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

Does he really need to explain why he wants to destroy his soul?

A situation and series of events lead to this point, so yes. You do not just wake up normally one day and decide to exterminate yourself for all eternity.

Maybe he meant he wants to destroy someone else forever ?
That would make more sense.

So supposedly he went in a few days from "I have so much energy that I can't even sleep let me help you guys" to "I have been feeling so bad and so depressed for so long that even suicide won't be enough for me". Hmm.
I'd say be careful and don't get suckered people.

I read his comment before and he sounded like he was fine even said he had a lot of energy to spare for someone and now he is writing this,looks like some serious shit,the enemy is at work here or maybe something psychological is bothering him.this can't be cured by just raising your energy you have to do a working to remove any psychological problem and if you haven't dedicated your supposed to have already done so given that you are a frequent member.it is a very big mistake

Hoodedcobra666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

A little bird told me you're creating a lot of drama and dangerous circumstances for other members outside the forum.

However, I suggest you stop and consider any actions you take mindlessly against others.

I Have already apologized to her and realised my mistake, I only told here what I did so people could understand how to better help him.

shinninglight said:
I read his comment before and he sounded like he was fine even said he had a lot of energy to spare for someone and now he is writing this,

Then it's no wonder he's in this state now. With that much of a rise in energy he definitely drew the attention of greys as they sense and hunt via the energy we give off in our meditations; that is why those of us who work hard and frequently, get attacked the most. What clearly went down is they're giving everything they have to mentally crush him because they saw that he is without Satan's protection as he did not do the proper dedication ritual.

I'll have to say this since he informed me of this many days ago befire he went like he is now,and probably the HPs can help. The mass attacks are also due to improper kundalini awakening and the advanced meditations he was doing. He tried it and its definitely failed. He was doing very advanced meditations and other stuff without being dedicated physically and hitting the RTRs and advanced meditations hard. He said he received these meditations from his Gds. These were highly advanced involving Succubus sex magick and combining male/femlae elixir. Cobra breath and mula bandh with orgasm to open the astral senses. Trying to rouse the serpent. I thought he was highly advanced and thus was ready to read(though not attempt) writings from Vovim Bahgie. The reason I gave him the sermon copy was so he'd study vovims experiences and get counsel from the Gods which he could eventually achieve himself(not copy vovim). It was just to give him an idea. I didn't want him to actually try that technique (given in chapter 4 of his sermons). I'm sharing this for the HPs to read and help. Some time ago we and some other members received enemy attacks (on the heart chakra). It wasn't so strong for me(or probably I wasn't attacked so strongly) and I dealt with it. But Reckoned was highly affected as well as his family everyone was attacked and their family had to take medical help to ward off the pain. I gave him Hoodedcobras Freeing the soul from enemy influences after this and instructed him to Perform a Sannanda working as well for deep banishment. Stormblood also influenced occult phenomenon in his house though he wasn't attacked but being only observed. I hope the HP's read this and give him some constructive advice. Anything that involves a group working can also help as I'm willing to help this guy. He shouldn't suffer like this for fighting on our side. Lord Satan would want his comrades to help him.

Reckoned666 said:
Is there such Thing? I'm interested in it. Please help.
You seem to have forgotten that there are hostile entities and extraterrestrials who will take your soul and commit to whatever horrid actions they wish with it. It will be as if your soul is a little morsel of meat on their plates as they play with it and feed on it slowly. Dedicate to Satan already and confide in him, do intensive spiritual cleansing, and 3-6 RTRs a day without fail, because for us there is no surrender, regardless of what you want to believe. Maxine and the other Clergy have wrote many times on the fate of souls who are too weak to reincarnate, and souls so weak that they wish for their own destruction are the most "delectable" for the enemy.

Sinistra said:
So supposedly he went in a few days from "I have so much energy that I can't even sleep let me help you guys" to "I have been feeling so bad and so depressed for so long that even suicide won't be enough for me". Hmm.
I'd say be careful and don't get suckered people.
You've got a point, it is rather suspicious. Perhaps the enemy is trying to hit him hard before he dedicates, and when one puts out a specific date that anyone can see, they will attempt to counter it preemptively with massive psychological attacks.

FlamingRedRose666 said:

Turns out we weren't the only ones who he shared it with, just updating.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

I Have already apologized to her and realised my mistake, I only told here what I did so people could understand how to better help him.

Not sure what you have done to this "Her", or who it is from here, but I am aware you have been doing bad to a few other members as well, and just drama BS which could turn serious.

I do not know many details, nor I care. Some of it sounded like past drama, heavy accusations. Just to anyone involved, consider your actions and treat each other properly.

Jack said:
I'll have to say this since he informed me of this many days ago befire he went like he is now,and probably the HPs can help. The mass attacks are also due to improper kundalini awakening and the advanced meditations he was doing. He tried it and its definitely failed. He was doing very advanced meditations and other stuff without being dedicated physically and hitting the RTRs and advanced meditations hard. He said he received these meditations from his Gds. These were highly advanced involving Succubus sex magick and combining male/femlae elixir. Cobra breath and mula bandh with orgasm to open the astral senses. Trying to rouse the serpent. I thought he was highly advanced and thus was ready to read(though not attempt) writings from Vovim Bahgie. The reason I gave him the sermon copy was so he'd study vovims experiences and get counsel from the Gods which he could eventually achieve himself(not copy vovim). It was just to give him an idea. I didn't want him to actually try that technique (given in chapter 4 of his sermons). I'm sharing this for the HPs to read and help. Some time ago we and some other members received enemy attacks (on the heart chakra). It wasn't so strong for me(or probably I wasn't attacked so strongly) and I dealt with it. But Reckoned was highly affected as well as his family everyone was attacked and their family had to take medical help to ward off the pain. I gave him Hoodedcobras Freeing the soul from enemy influences after this and instructed him to Perform a Sannanda working as well for deep banishment. Stormblood also influenced occult phenomenon in his house though he wasn't attacked but being only observed. I hope the HP's read this and give him some constructive advice. Anything that involves a group working can also help as I'm willing to help this guy. He shouldn't suffer like this for fighting on our side. Lord Satan would want his comrades to help him.

Yea, circulate wrong spiritual matterial, try to act edgy, overestimate stuff for a joke, take Satanism as some sort of act and joke as well, then "we have to help him".

You guys do not learn. Personally I have cleared up enough nut cases from Vovim's crap and Kai Purr's useless piss which many of you consider advanced things. I suggest you advance for yourselves and see that it's all garbage, and trust in your own process with the Gods. And leave the science fiction to the side.

I am not cleaning any further. If anyone wants to fuck up mentally, they can.

Plus it is a joke. While there is time for him to come and get helped, the person acts like a diva instead.

"Kundalini rising" while not being dedicated, doing RTRs without any prior dedication, and on top of it trying to raise the Serpent in a couple of months due to some huge ego, claiming BS to the forum, all sound of boastful arrogance.

Plus even if such people are helped they just return after you or the Gods settle down their own insanity and they are like "oH u DiD NuT WaNt m3 to Kn0w of DiS muH Vov33m".

So my policy from now on is you go in Scat land, I'll just issue a warning, but if you're consumed by it, then too bad.

The thing that can help is settling downfrom overestimulation with meditation, and to just dedicate. Too much for "men" who want to be "strong" but do not have the stomach to dedicate and some manly patience to advance.

Just a word to the wise reading these things in general.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Turns out we weren't the only ones who he shared it with, just updating.

10 people here be like "let us help you", and he doesn't even come to be helped. Has time to fuck around however in e-mails.

Conclusion just another Muh Diva incident without any substaintial happening in it, it appears.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Yea, circulate wrong spiritual matterial, try to act edgy, overestimate stuff for a joke, take Satanism as some sort of act and joke as well, then "we have to help him".

You guys do not learn. Personally I have cleared up enough nut cases from Vovim's crap and Kai Purr's useless piss which many of you consider advanced things. I suggest you advance for yourselves and see that it's all garbage, and trust in your own process with the Gods. And leave the science fiction to the side.

I am not cleaning any further. If anyone wants to fuck up mentally, they can.

Plus it is a joke. While there is time for him to come and get helped, the person acts like a diva instead.

"Kundalini rising" while not being dedicated, doing RTRs without any prior dedication, and on top of it trying to raise the Serpent in a couple of months due to some huge ego, claiming BS to the forum, all sound of boastful arrogance.

Plus even if such people are helped they just return after you or the Gods settle down their own insanity and they are like "oH u DiD NuT WaNt m3 to Kn0w of DiS muH Vov33m".

So my policy from now on is you go in Scat land, I'll just issue a warning, but if you're consumed by it, then too bad.

The thing that can help is settling downfrom overestimulation with meditation, and to just dedicate. Too much for "men" who want to be "strong" but do not have the stomach to dedicate and some manly patience to advance.

Just a word to the wise reading these things in general.
I realize that it was a huge mistake. I'll not do so in the future.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Not sure what you have done to this "Her", or who it is from here, but I am aware you have been doing bad to a few other members as well, and just drama BS which could turn serious.

I do not know many details, nor I care. Some of it sounded like past drama, heavy accusations. Just to anyone involved, consider your actions and treat each other properly.

If you are referring to the member who has express her opinion, I did not mean any harm for her to come, I was only presenting what somebody who was in my shoes, but in worse condition, experienced it first hand, nothing else. I'm not gonna say anything else.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

If you are referring to the member who has express her opinion, I did not mean any harm for her to come, I was only presenting what somebody who was in my shoes, but in worse condition, experienced it first hand, nothing else. I'm not gonna say anything else.

I am not aware nor I have time for all the little details, as I told you, consider how you treat others, and how you're treated back.

Some of the things I have heard are too heavy of accusations, and I do not want any details personally. I just commented because people seem to expose personal life stuff and I write this for safety. Keeping things personal is the mature thing to do.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

I am not aware nor I have time for all the little details, as I told you, consider how you treat others, and how you're treated back.

Some of the things I have heard are too heavy of accusations, and I do not want any details personally. I just commented because people seem to expose personal life stuff and I write this for safety. Keeping things personal is the mature thing to do.

Okay.

When I added him to protonmail, I thought he wanted to talk about experiences with our GDs and instead he started telling me that he wanted to gather members to form a coven, I noticed him delirious.

Wotanwarrior said:
When I added him to protonmail, I thought he wanted to talk about experiences with our GDs and instead he started telling me that he wanted to gather members to form a coven, I noticed him delirious.

Another attention whoring incident of someone who is a princess, with the usual suspected BS filling the minds of those who are clueless, to go absolutely to nowhere.

Imagine my shock...

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Another attention whoring incident of someone who is a princess, with the usual suspected BS filling the minds of those who are clueless, to go absolutely to nowhere.

Imagine my shock...
Heh.

Some comments seems more like chit chat, like gossip girl rather than helping.

I am surprised some people go after the gossip. I am even more surprised that people doesn't give a fuck about the privacy of other SS. They have a big mouth and talk too much.

Maybe this Reckoned is sincere but is surrounded by people who doesn't care about him and so they blurt out his private things. I wouldn't be surprised if he/she is silent because of all these comments. I would be speechless too.

And you . Is desiring a coven so bad? Will Satan punish you for desiring a coven? Is being ambitious a sin? Man. Can't believe it.

Maybe it's just Mercury retrograde... Or maybe people need to go deeper than mere gossip before judging.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back