Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan himself

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I can't say I've ever experienced a direct sign from Satan before yet, then again I've never really asked for one of any kind. I had been a slacker multiple times in my years as a result of procrastination, laziness and chaotic/stressful events. I've been working harder than ever before since it finally occurred to me that my life has gotten a lot easier as of late.

It's part of my morning routine to have breakfast, do the RTR, do my planetary square, work on opening my chakras and then go to work. Perhaps someday I will get to meet him or receive something that is blatantly and obviously from him. For now I just try and work on myself and keep my memory and knowledge up-to-date. I just don't really think I'm worthy of such attention right now, but I'll be working hard regardless.

See, I'm still 'starting'. But it's more of a you know it when you feel it kind of energy that Father Satan has.

His energy has brought me to tears before, and is like a calm, warming wave that resonates from within your soul. But as for signs, I'm slow to pick up on subtle signs. But I can say for sure I hear my GD talking to me when she does, and Father Satan is the same way with the standard rituals I've done thus far :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back