Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Final RTR

Darksage666

I’m sure I’m not the only one wondering this, okay, so, When I finish doing the final RTR can I immediately do it again? Or do you have to wait a while before you do it again? And if I don’t visualize the letters being destroyed, it is still erasing Hebrew curses from my soul correct?

Darksage666 said:
I’m sure I’m not the only one wondering this, okay, so, When I finish doing the final RTR can I immediately do it again? Or do you have to wait a while before you do it again? And if I don’t visualize the letters being destroyed, it is still erasing Hebrew curses from my soul correct?
Remember that visualization is one way to direct energy. When you visualize the letters being destroyed, you are reinforcing the destruction of those letters with both vibration and proper direction. You can of course do the Final RTR without visualizing the letters, but it will not be as effective.

And to my knowledge, the Final RTR does not need a "waiting period" in between workings. When I finish with one, I immediately switch to the next one and do the 666 meditation to keep energies high after a few.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back