Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Appreciation post

Usthepeople666

Hello my fellow brothers and sisters.
I just wanna thank everyone , Lord satan his demons and all the members of this group.
I really appreciate that all of you really try and help me grow. Any question I post, I get my answers in like 10-12 hours. And all just want good for me.
I had a pretty troubled childhood. All this love is something that I am really appreciative of. Thank you my brother's and sisters. Hope I can do something and make everyone proud .
P.s. I don't know how to reply to people who answer on my questions. I just really wanna thank them from the bottom of my heart.
Hail satan

We are all a family here! And we're the best family in the world because our souls are all so good! :D :D :D

To reply, in the top right corner of the comment there's a button with " on it. Push this button and you can write a comment with their quote in it.

Usthepeople666 said:
I just wanna thank everyone , Lord satan his demons and all the members of this group.
I really appreciate that all of you really try and help me grow. Any question I post, I get my answers in like 10-12 hours. And all just want good for me.
I had a pretty troubled childhood. All this love is something that I am really appreciative of. Thank you my brother's and sisters. Hope I can do something and make everyone proud .
P.s. I don't know how to reply to people who answer on my questions. I just really wanna thank them from the bottom of my heart.
Hail satan

Hands you a Gluten free cookie. I dont give those willy nilly. It even has Non GMO Coconut cream with Stevia. Hmm perhaps a bit pumpkin spicey. For the Yuletide.

Imagine a cup of frothy pumpkin spice Tea with cream on top to go with it. Hmmm. Youd be saying more then thank you for that though.

Walks away blowing on my cup. I got you.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Usthepeople666 said:
My English isn't that great so I couldn't understand most of what you said but thanks for commenting
Hail satan

Hands you a Gluten free cookie. I dont give those willy nilly. It even has Non GMO Coconut cream with Stevia. Hmm perhaps a bit pumpkin spicey. For the Yuletide.

Imagine a cup of frothy pumpkin spice Tea with cream on top to go with it. Hmmm. Youd be saying more then thank you for that though.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hail satan

❤️❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back