Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Frustrated about things

Ignisalas

So I've been getting a little mad about things. Mostly its because Im not making a lot of progress with my psychic abilities. Ive been using chandramase on my third eye for around 40 days now, and I hadn't had anything really good happen, other than seeing a little more swirling colors.
Also I wanted to know if its alright to use munka on individual chakras. I feel like I have a lot of bad built up energy and karma that needs to be taken care of. Mostly in my lower chakras... Over the years ive worked mostly on my upper chakras, my third eye, sixth and crown. I haven't been doing much with my throat or middle chakra. I started a venus square last Friday. Im doing a spiritual square to empower my throat chakra.
The squares page says that a venus square empowers the heart, but people said that its outdated, so Im using it to empower the throat, along with my natal 2nd house that has libra on the cusp.
Ive had pretty good feelings with the square though, after the reps and affirmations, I can feel a radiant warm feeling in my throat, so I guess its working. But I was wondering if I should also add in a cleaning working as well, since Maxine said in a sermon that the chakras should be cleaned before being empowered, because it can cause a a lot of negative karma that's attached to the chakra to manifest. I need to work on my lower chakras a lot. The only lower chakra ive really worked on is my Solar plexus.
And as for my throat chakra, I don't really think that it has a lot of negative attachments and karma, but Ive always been insecure about how I look and all that, but my natal venus is in aquarius which is a neutral sign, and its in my 7th house which is one of its natural houses, which makes it slightly stronger. Mercury is the only bad planet that I have and its in pisces and conjunct with saturn, so that means I have a weak and damaged middle chakra.

I keep getting frustrated that Satan or any of the gods has reached out to me yet. I tried to speak with him the other night asking him to show me the way out of all this huge mess im in. Just like I tried asking the other 3, 4, or 500 times. I just want to give up on this most of the time. Life is torture for me, there is no happiness, warmth or any type of luxury. I truly hate being alive sometimes. I have problems and issues, but this feeling of loneliness and silence from Satan makes it worse infinitefold. I cant accept myself when I hate everything about me, I cant stand to look into a mirror anymore at myself because im totally confused with myself, I cant believe this reflection standing there in front of me is actually who I am.
I feel damaged a lot, bad thoughts, bad energy, bad karma.
After a life of growing up in poverty and hopelessness ive stopped taking care of myself and ive given up on being happy. Im only here to fight and see jews crumble into nothing. At the very root of all the problems I have, they are the ones responsible for the shit that all of us go through.
Im looking for the best and fastest way to get rid of all the bad energies attached to me. Id like to focus on each chakra individually and work on them one at a time.
Life seems like its going by way to fast for me to enjoy anything good in life. Its like yesterday I was a teenager, but now im a grown man. Damn the time has went by so fast. Im always in too bad of a mood to sit down and enjoy life for a day.
Sorry for another bad post, im always on the forums but Im a quiet person and don't say much at all. I'll try to start posting and talking more, Im just going through hard times right now.

Yes it is alright to use munka on each chakra individually for thorough cleaning.

Venus square you are using correctly if doing for throat. There was a long post discussing Hermes, Mercury being messenger to the Gods (chakras in the context) of both the lower and upper worlds. If anyone can find that, and it is copy-pasted whenever it is brought up it would put to rest the question about Venus corresponding which chakra. It's definitely for throat chakra.

The best and fastest way to get rid of all the attached bad energy is repetitive Munka/Ansuz workings to free the soul and keeping on this, or the Final RTR. Also do the daily meditations posted by Maxine about bright light scanning from your crown to your feet removing all negative influence, and then returning the filth to the senders. This helps a lot for me and it's very simple

In your situation, I had a book that was on topic of business, it was authored by a jew, co-authored by a rabbi. They admitted to cursing their Gentile competition to be successful. The way this book was written, they cited verses from torah as pieces of ancient tried-and-true advice and paralleled them as lessons in today's financial success.

The statement "let God do the work" is one example. The rabbi wrote this in reference to the practice of investment, letting money work for you. SS know the actual truths about this statement.

Don't give up on happiness and luxuries, we've reached the climax of our fight and things are working out. It is a wonderful community here. I live in the minimalistic condition somewhat because I have not spent much money, but lately I feel like I have been securing perimeter with other SS in my area. And maybe sometime I will treat myself to nice clothing and military type of things. I did not have the means to do that when previously my life was endless school attendance

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back