Pronouncing runes

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
SunStrength666

Pronouncing runes

Postby SunStrength666 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:44 am

Hello everyone, I was just wondering on how to prounounce Nauthiz

From the rune page:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

The rune URUZ is pronounced

Ü-Ü-Ü-Ü-Ü-Ü-Ü-Ü-Ü-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z

Following this pattern, is the rune Nauthiz pronounced

N-N-N-N-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-TH-TH-TH-TH-i-i-i-i-i-i-Z-Z-Z-Z

N as in the normal english N
ah as in father
TH as in the english letter word th
i as ''sit''
Z as in the normal english letter Z

Valontuoja

Re: Pronouncing runes

Postby Valontuoja » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:12 pm

SunStrength666 wrote:Hello everyone, I was just wondering on how to prounounce Nauthiz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2dw3-n0gVg

SunStrength666

Postby SunStrength666 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:51 am

WOW thank you so much Valontuoja. I have been looking for this rune for hours, and your pronunciation is so easy to follow. Would you know how to pronounce the SOWILO rune by any chance?

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:59 am

There is an mp3 file of HPS Maxine pronouncing all the runes in Germanic (and Icelandic), I can't find it using the search function for each page in the library. I've tried twice to look for them recently. I have them downloaded though, so I can probably sent them to anyone who needs them, it is a large file though.

Sowilo is SSS-OOO-VVV-EEE-LLL-OOO. The O is like the pronunciation of the letter O, W is V.

And before anybody pops in here and claims Saul is the "more powerful version", I recently went back to Germanic and it's working much better for me. To each their own, experiment while in trance and see what works best for you.

luis

Postby luis » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:06 am

Lydia wrote:There is an mp3 file of HPS Maxine pronouncing all the runes in Germanic (and Icelandic), I can't find it using the search function for each page in the library. I've tried twice to look for them recently. I have them downloaded though, so I can probably sent them to anyone who needs them, it is a large file though.

Sowilo is SSS-OOO-VVV-EEE-LLL-OOO. The O is like the pronunciation of the letter O, W is V.

And before anybody pops in here and claims Saul is the "more powerful version", I recently went back to Germanic and it's working much better for me. To each their own, experiment while in trance and see what works best for you.

Actualy Maxine said in a old sermon that Saulo is the more powerful version. I'm interested to know why some people find some mantra or rune better than other and how the mantra or rune is created, until then we can only experiment and find what is more powerful for us.

Valontuoja

Postby Valontuoja » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:29 am

SunStrength666 wrote:WOW thank you so much Valontuoja. I have been looking for this rune for hours, and your pronunciation is so easy to follow. Would you know how to pronounce the SOWILO rune by any chance?

Sowilo vibrated by HPS Maxine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpC_N4Sh91Q

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:06 am

Lydia wrote:There is an mp3 file of HPS Maxine pronouncing all the runes in Germanic (and Icelandic), I can't find it using the search function for each page in the library. I've tried twice to look for them recently. I have them downloaded though, so I can probably sent them to anyone who needs them, it is a large file though.

They're all on aldricks channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwyiDX_ ... EYCOyhTu1J
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:21 pm

luis wrote:

Actualy Maxine said in a old sermon that Saulo is the more powerful version. I'm interested to know why some people find some mantra or rune better than other and how the mantra or rune is created, until then we can only experiment and find what is more powerful for us.

I just said... sigh... I know she did, but it isn't, not for me.

Also, just because something is the "most powerful", doesn't mean it's the best for a specific purpose. There's a reason why Maxine and Cobra use other variations for the rituals, the Protect JoS and Race Awakening. Not one of those runes uses the "AU" version.

luis

Postby luis » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:27 pm

Lydia wrote:
luis wrote:

I just said... sigh... I know she did, but it isn't, not for me.

Also, just because something is the "most powerful", doesn't mean it's the best for a specific purpose. There's a reason why Maxine and Cobra use other variations for the rituals, the Protect JoS and Race Awakening. Not one of those runes uses the "AU" version.

Yeah i know that you just said that :lol: what i said is that i'm interested to know why for some people different variations are more powerful not that you must use Saulo because its the "most powerful" :lol:
If anything i was agreeing with you, but i guess Mercury retrograde doesnt help to make me more understandble lol

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:47 pm

luis wrote:Yeah i know that you just said that :lol: what i said is that i'm interested to know why for some people different variations are more powerful not that you must use Saulo because its the "most powerful" :lol:
If anything i was agreeing with you, but i guess Mercury retrograde doesnt help to make me more understandble lol

Lol ok. I used to use Saulo a lot, but now Sowilo feels better. I really don't know why, I know some SS only use Icelandic or Gothic as those are best for them.

Jack

Postby Jack » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:24 pm

Upload to mega.
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

SunStrength666

Postby SunStrength666 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:55 am

Valontuoja wrote:
SunStrength666 wrote:WOW thank you so much Valontuoja. I have been looking for this rune for hours, and your pronunciation is so easy to follow. Would you know how to pronounce the SOWILO rune by any chance?

So Saulo would be
S as in Satan
A would ah as in father
U would be oo as in ooze
L would be the english letter L
O would be 'O' as in the english Long O

Bless

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:44 am

SunStrength666 wrote:
Valontuoja wrote:

So Saulo would be
S as in Satan
A would ah as in father
U would be oo as in ooze
L would be the english letter L
O would be 'O' as in the english Long O

Bless

Yes :)

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:28 am

Valontuoja wrote:
SunStrength666 wrote:Hello everyone, I was just wondering on how to prounounce Nauthiz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2dw3-n0gVg

Not to cause strife but the "th" sound in that video is not correct. Here is Maxine's audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edqu-8o ... EYCOyhTu1J "Th" is never a normal 't'. It is vibrated with the tongue on the upper part of your teeth.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:24 am

Ah, much easier to share! So if anyone needs to Germanic pronunciation by HS Maxine, just link this:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... EYCOyhTu1J