Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Itchy dirty energy

Aquarius

When my aura and soul are dirty my physical body becomes itchy, like really getting me to scratch. Do you guys feel something similar?

This only resembles formication to me. I remember when I started doing yoga, especially kundalini yoga, it generated more energy than I was used to, most easily perceived in the form of heat. This sometimes made me feel a formicating/mild burning/itching sensation in certain parts of my body due to the extra energy.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aquarius said:
When my aura and soul are dirty my physical body becomes itchy, like really getting me to scratch. Do you guys feel something similar?

Nope. Do you shower?
I do :p

Aquarius said:

When I stimulate my crown chakra I feel tickling or a strong tingling around the skin on my head. It feels like one of those head massage instruments with the thing and long metal claws. It makes my hair stand on end. It really makes me want to break trance and furiously ruffle my head all over, haha. It's a little distracting during meditation, but afterwards, and quite quickly, it's turns into a pleasant feeling. Though, can't say my aura or soul are too dirty. I'm habitually a very clean and tidy person. Do you feel anything similar to the itching I described?

Norse 88 said:
Aquarius said:

When I stimulate my crown chakra I feel tickling or a strong tingling around the skin on my head. It feels like one of those head massage instruments with the thing and long metal claws. It makes my hair stand on end. It really makes me want to break trance and furiously ruffle my head all over, haha. It's a little distracting during meditation, but afterwards, and quite quickly, it's turns into a pleasant feeling. Though, can't say my aura or soul are too dirty. I'm habitually a very clean and tidy person. Do you feel anything similar to the itching I described?
Nope, i feel it when my aura is dirty and it's very unpleasant, after aura cleaning that feeling becomes freshness

Yes.

I've had that experience a couple of times now.

And I realised it from when I'm having an altercation with my partner and she's hating on me.

I've noticed the negative energy she's directing at me gives my body a certain numbness and scratchy itchiness.

Yes must be a dirty aura then.

But my experience has been bad vibes directed towards me while having an argument/ disagreement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back